Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

I don't know rolespec really well so I don't know if I'm just confused or what so can someone explain to me why medium is a town role. when I said I didn't get it earlier I mean like I actually don't get it, medium would be a good role to put on either side wouldn't it? I could see scum having it as a neat claim/to make them look town and to top that off we just lynched a town rolecop in this game so like. I understand reading him town off content but everyone keeps saying his role confirms him as town and I legitimately don't understand it.

It's not a confirmed town role, though I feel that Riptor would not willingly allow Proto to continue "posting" during D2 if he were scum. That said, Riptor has done nothing this phase so far so idk. Maybe Proto does have something to say but it accurately incriminates scum so we haven't heard it yet.

(I hope that doesn't sound aggressive, I mean I would like someone to help explain it to me if that's all right)

reasons why I am town:

1. im town

2. im not scum

3. my role sucks

Well, your role is not exclusively town-aligned either. Distributing OC messages to town doesn't necessitate that you are town, as we can see by the precedent of Dragon being neighbored with me.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a confirmed town role, though I feel that Riptor would not willingly allow Proto to continue "posting" during D2 if he were scum.

true this yes, but it makes for a very fantastic protown fakeclaim which is why i'm hesitant to clear him off role alone

I'm reading everything but the only things I'm thinking are...

"Wasn't JB on an hour ago?"
"He was definitely viewing the thread."
"Why hasn't he claimed yet?"

WRT Ken, he definitely logged onto SF pretty recently, but I'm not going to bother him for it yet because he did say that he'd be busy until late tonight. My list hasn't changed but Bizz, what makes you so sure that Kirsche is town?

WRT Ken, he definitely logged onto SF pretty recently, but I'm not going to bother him for it yet because he did say that he'd be busy until late tonight. My list hasn't changed but Bizz, what makes you so sure that Kirsche is town?

I'm not "so sure" he's town I'm just hardcore townreading him right now off of content

I'm not familiar with Kirsche's meta, I'm townreading him off of what his content's been like and I'm ignoring his claim as any indication of his alignment, so

yes refa i was on but i fucking hate posting on mobile

im a fucking bulletproof smh (and you can Believe That)

assume im spirit voting df too

Reading interactions, the most likely to be scum buddies with Dragonflare7 are Kirsche and JB. Ken and Bizz basically ignored her slot, LG, Kirsche, JB, and me all cased her, GP talked to her outside of the thread, and I haven't been paying attention to what Toren has been doing at all (but uh, you should use your obvious town status to post more because your reads are guaranteed to be trustworthy). I feel like scum wouldn't straight up ignore their buddy when they're obviously flailing because it'd make them look suspicious later on. GP is town because scum/scum neighbors are the stupidest thing ever, and (assuming DF7 is scum) LG is town too (don't see him suiciding as scum on DF7 of all people anyways). For me, that leaves Kirsche and JB. I'd vote JB over Kirsche just because it feels like Kirsche's read and interactions with DF are more...genuine. They don't come across as distancing.

That being said, it really does annoy me that I've read one scum as town and null read the other two...

i understand that people have me as last scum on PoE but the only actual reasoning i've really seen for me being scum is here

Here's the problem, though - you say GP is town (i agree), say that Gaius is town (depends on the df flip, but mj leaning town), which leaves ken/bizz who ignored df, and me/you/kirsche that cased her. but there's nothing in here that is an actual strong case for me being scum aside from "kirsche is more genuine" (normative af) and "ken and bizz probably wouldn't ignore their scumbuddy" (but bussing df, if scum, might not be the worst play if the final scum is a major townread).

kirsche, gp, df/gaius are hella town, im iffy on toren still. refa/riptor/bizz i need to go reread but i'm guessing scum is in these 3

DF/Gaius?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Bulletproof is a strictly better version of my role. It's on for ALL nights, it doesn't stop you from being targeted every other night, and Bulletproof/Alt Night Commuter/Doctor sounds crazy imbalanced for scum.

But...that's not all...I also have a role block! (As discovered by Lord Gaius)

The reason I role blocked Toren is because Green Poet and I discussed the possibility of Toren being an SK. I decided to role block him and take a look at the results the next day to test this.

But...that's not all...I also have a role block! (As discovered by Lord Gaius)

The reason I role blocked Toren is because Green Poet and I discussed the possibility of Toren being an SK. I decided to role block him and take a look at the results the next day to test this.

How would blocking me reveal if I'm an SK or not?