Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

i feel like... nolynching is kinda pointless but okay

i was gonna list reasons why but i dont want to give scum any more ideas so ##vote: no lynch just end the day i still think it's jb after the modconfirm but shrug

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay actually I really hope we don't just nl then town lynches me and jb was the scum all along and wins. would u guys rather just lynch me today. seriously because I don't have the mental energy to defend myself and if I get wagoned tomorrow it's too late to really fix that, prove I'm town so far except to get that cleared up now and hopefully make tomorrow easier for you guys. bc i know some of you are still considering I'm scum from poe and that jbs posts somehow prove he's town even though they don't.

I'm leaving my vote on nl I'm not gonna be here for deadline tomorrow I'm going to be at work. If you want to lynch me so you clear the last "unsure" out of the way I really don't mind. you can turbo me if that's the case

Preemptive request to not modkill Toren (although I'm really annoyed that he's basically been lurking and contributing nothing, WHO DOES THAT AFTER BEING CLEARED).

like I said, Riptor was a special case though

also it's like 5 hours until Phase End

No Lynch has been hammered.

NL (4): Refa, JB, Quote, Gaius

JB (1): Kirsche

Not Voting: Toren

It is now Night 4. Phase ends in 24 hours on August 27 at 7:00 A.M. CST/GMT-5.

Like yesterday, you can use hashtag Finalize to end phase early.

Edited by Enigmar

It looks like this game isn't out of the woods yet.

Quote has died.

You are Juniper Woods, the town Courier.

When getting ready for the Themis Legal Academy mock trial, you were thought to be caught on tape threatening the victim in the case. Because of this tape, you can now send a message to ##Send a tape to player.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all Prosecutors are beaten in court.[/b]

It is now Day 5. Phase ends in 72 hours on August 30 at 8:00 A.M. CST/GMT-5.

With 5 left alive, it takes 3 to hammer.

Edited by Enigmar

Ugh, why didn't you target me?

Also why does there have to be a ninja as opposed to me just being scum FYPOV?

Does 3/10 with a Mafia Vig work. 3/7 > 3/5. Two mislynches worst case scenario.

If Toren vigged his scumbuddy SB, then he's not playing to his wincon.

Quote kill doesn't make sense from Kirsche/LG (Kirsche because Quote was hard townreading him, at least from the messages I received even though I didn't get anything yesterday; LG because I feel like as scum he'd just NK the person he targeted to stop there from being too many clears because POE...I guess you could say that's why he didn't target me but ehhh as scum he'd be in a 1v1 tomorrow regardless).

##Vote: JBCWK

I know I said his defense didn't feel like a scum defense yesterday but I can't see anyone else NKing Quote. Was hoping to get some kind of answer to the role conflicts yesterday (basically I figured that maaaaaaaaaaaaybe an Odd Night Commuter/BPV/Doctor wouldn't be the worst thing mostly because his defense didn't read as scum to me but no).

Kirsche didn't visit anyone. Ughhh there has to be a ninja.

Does 3/10 with a Mafia Vig work. 3/7 > 3/5. Two mislynches worst case scenario.

I guess I'm town reading Kirsche now. You already hinted at tracking him, so there's I doubt that scum!Kirsche would let you live. Also, I doubt that the mafia would have a ninja. Assuming that the claims are real, an info role would make more sense due to Elie's death on N2 (Getting a mislynch on him wouldn't be impossible, so they either figured out that he was a doc or thought that he had a power role).

what other answer am i supposed to give?

because, as i mentioned earlier, i thought it was still possible to co-exist. and it wasn't like i ignored you and made another post or something on D3 - i got back to sf to see that night 3 had started.
and

first i shall expand on town's apparent ridiculous amount of protection
the first possibility is that town has a bulletproof/odd night commuter/doctor. i was fine with believing this initially because i heavily suspected a SK in the game, but the chain of solokills likely points otherwise (or mod/ITP is fucking with us).
the other is that mafia has some form of protective role, and since elie obviously isn't scum, it leads that either myself or refa is last scum.
now, either maf has a bulletproof whose role (or, from what we've seen, 2nd role) is literally only useful if he gets shot by the vig, or maf has a commute. which one actually benefits scum more?

Ugh, why didn't you target me?

Also why does there have to be a ninja as opposed to me just being scum FYPOV?

I'm waffling on whether I think you're the final scum. JB had similar interactions with Dragon and one of you has to be town so I'm not sure whether to push you on that anymore.

@JB Okay, I don't see how you could possibly be town then. A town role that's unkillable and could be cleared by a Rolecop is insane.

I'm waffling on whether I think you're the final scum. JB had similar interactions with Dragon and one of you has to be town so I'm not sure whether to push you on that anymore.

I'm definitely town at this point (not even just FMPOV) but you're going to have to think about that on your own. Why did you target Kirsche over me, though?

Because if I got a no guilty on you id be more inclined to to spec for Ninja than Kirsche. If I got a clear inspect on Kirsche I thought I would be able to trust the info more but now I'm doubting everything and maybe lynching JB isn't a terrible idea.