Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty busy ATM, so this is just going to be a quick post.

Proto, read your case on me. Maintaining a miller claim would be dumb for Kirsche, as scum you'd know that Kirsche was town and that you'd be unvoting him at some point (hence the planned out part) because voting him, I wouldn't buy you not realizing that what GP said was "hey, this is a scumslip", I don't need to cite SB's arguments because I was making my own point not sheeping his (you said it wasn't different but I don't see how it wasn't), and...that's it? All of this is you telling me "my case on you sucks" but not "this is where Refa has scum intent".

LG, can you elaborate on your Dragonflare7 point because I think I'd sheep it but it's not expressed eloquently enough for to be sure,

Don't think Toren is scum anymore. PEdit Well, now he's definitely not scum.

Kirsche, lynching an inactive on D1 is a random lynch. I'd never do it unless I was reading all of the active players as town.

JB, why is Toren scum if you think he's crumbing vig?

@Elie There's only one kill because scum's kill probably failed. I wouldn't think too much about it. If mafia's kill got redirected to SB, it'd have to be by an SK because town would have claimed it by now for a second guilty.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

The only other person I'd be okay lynching is Dragonflare7.

Should have read votals before making a vote. Anyways, putting my money where my mouth is.

##Vote: Dragonflare7

Why did Toren claim ugh JB please don't go "is this softing ????????" anymore.

@Refa lynching Eury isn't really lynching an inactive nor was it a random lynch. She was clearly very uninvested in lynching.

Pretty busy ATM, so this is just going to be a quick post.

Proto, read your case on me

Proto is dead. Why are people not able to accept this?

^^Like I said

If you haven't been reading all of my posts (how dare you), here is where I stand on everyone at the moment.

TOWN

Refa- ...

Toren- Vig.

Kirsche- Interactions w/SB and general tone.

Riptor- Role + was reading him as town previously anyways. Also SB saying "GP + Riptor are town infighting" doesn't read as him talking about a scumbuddy because it's so dismissive.

Green Poet- Same as Riptor and don't think she'd have noticed Kirsche's scumslip as scum. Only thing bothering

Lord Gaius- If his slot was scum, then it'd be subbed out sooner. Not getting a similar vibe to when he subbed in as scum, either.

Elieson- I'm reading him town purely based on town.

Quote- Same as Elieson.

NULL

JB- Literally can't get a read off on the guy.

SCUM

Eurykins- Lack of a vote D1 + bizarre reactions D2.

Dragonflare7- Her attitude is counterproductive and according to JB/LG, she should be more proactive as town so feeling better about this.

Proto is dead. Why are people not able to accept this?

That's supposed to be past tense as in "I did it". But uh...I'm confused, don't you know what Riptor's role is?

^^Oh, just realized you were talking about Eury and not inactives. It was less about caring about lynching someone when they didn't claim and Eury specifically; yeah you can be like REFA WOULDN'T BE THIS SAPPY AS TOWN but that's how it was.

Only thing bothering me about GP is that she's faded into the background during Day 2. Not sure what the reasoning is there but I'd prefer to give her a chance to explain herself.

Elieson's town reads town, genius. No, it's his tone which reads as town.

Sober!Gaius Dragonflare7 case:

-Way too hesitant, bowed much more confidence in Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia.

-Bad activity

-Poly flaked immediately

-Surface level questions/requires being prodded

-Big shifts in play esp for new players tend to be alignment changes

@Refa why are Quote and Elie town for being town

Okay, I'd sheep it.

It's tone. For Elie, it's also because I feel like he'd become less active as soon as he got out of the spotlight as scum, not more active. For Quote, uh it really is 100% tone.

Unofficial Gaius Votals

Eurykins (3): GP, Elieson, Quote

Dragonflare7 (3): Gaius, JB, Refa

Quote (1): Riptor

Refa (1): Kirsche

Not Voting: Dragonflare7, Toren, Eurykins

Toren I'm interested where you're planning to vote. I also need to take an in depth look at Ken's case because I'm gut/metaing Via as town but I'm not super confident in it.

What do people think about Eury/Dragonflare7 not voting still? They're my two strongest scumreads but it bothers me that they're still not voting despite being decently sized wagons (Eury wasn't on after she became a wagon yesterday, so I can get that but it doesn't make any sense to me today). Like...assuming I'm right about both AND that this is a 10/3 game (9/4 with a vig could lead to D2 MYLO), that would mean town literally has 100% vote control which seems too easy to me.

Oh also Refa while you're here what's bothering you about GP? I haven't gotten to her yet and would appreciate some insight, that BT got cut out of your list

Only thing bothering me about GP is that she's faded into the background during Day 2. Not sure what the reasoning is there but I'd prefer to give her a chance to explain herself.

(sorry if this seems passive aggressive, quote only responses suck)

I totally ignored that post twice whoops. I'm the best. Sometimes it's best not to overthink things? Wrt above. I don't think confidence should dissatisfied you from pursuing scum reads you believe to be correct.

If my confidence being different is being used as a point against me, allow me to say that going from OC to NOC is a really big change, and I'm not really sure about a lot of the things that are happening.

I totally ignored that post twice whoops. I'm the best. Sometimes it's best not to overthink things? Wrt above. I don't think confidence should dissuade you from pursuing scum reads you believe to be correct.

Even when I'm not drunk my phone makes it look otherwise.

Dragon can you try and give us anything other than saying inactives (of which you are one) should be looked at. From what I saw in TPP you were constantly in the thick of discussion which is why I'm wondering if it's because you're scum that your temperament changed.

Maybe I'm just being a softie here but even in EiMMs, dragonflare was a pretty outspoken player, and based on that meta, I can see DF's struggle to post as at least a noobie thing. IMO it's just not something worth prioritizing as a scumread @Refa @others.

Meta defense is lame but after subbing into a game and being a generally quiet person who hasn't shown experience in casing yet (that I know of), I'm not surprised by her lack of wanting to throw out a vote.

Hell, when I joined in SFMM2, i had my scumbuddies kinda guiding me on what to do (Shinori...not Kaoz/Balcerzak, they were too busy being afk or dying). Her lack of committment looks like it's unguided, and everyone around here is at least semi-active I'd assume.

I'm not saying she's town, but I don't necessarily think she's super obviously obviscum.

Thoughts on Eury & DF in-thread claiming?

Dragon can you try and give us anything other than saying inactives (of which you are one) should be looked at. From what I saw in TPP you were constantly in the thick of discussion which is why I'm wondering if it's because you're scum that your temperament changed.

oh my god she was in TPP but I totally didn't read my own game I just hosted it

Elie, who is most likely to be scum other than Eurykins? I know you said you had a bunch of nulls but yeah.

Eurykins should claim because I'm going to vote her. The only reason I voted DF was because I didn't want Eurykins to be at L-1.