Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then. You will like to know that Proto is still playing the game in the afterlife.

Why, you ask?

404.gif

Basically I can speak to the first person who died, and it sucks it had to be him, because his role would have been useful.

Here are his thoughts on last day's lynch, plus a "readlist" of sorts.

[spoiler='Proto's thoughts]

When I left yesterday, it didn't seem like there was any threat of getting lynched. And then this happens, bleh.

I'm really annoyed at this lynch, because I really don't get it. I already explained why I thought Kirsche's claim was a joke at first, I explained why I voted for him after his and Green Poet's post, and I explained why I unvoted Kirsche after the mod clarification.

But lessee,
- Quote/Bizz: Her initial vote was justified by "Proto is giving me weird gutvibes, the Eury jokevote feels like a scum jokevote (don't ask me why it just does) and the Kirsche vote is bad. Asking what Kirsche's role does seems like padding a question onto the vote for the sake of it too which was weird."
Wierd gut feelings + not happy with Kirsche vote. I did explain later why I asked what his role does but I think he missed it. Anyhow this vote was based on gut feelings more than anything and the only supplementary reason that Quote provided later was on me willing to vote you (Riptor) if you continue to be unproductive. I didn't have the chance to explain this, but what I meant was that if you continued to tunnel Kirsche and ignore the rest of the game, it would really look like scum parking on a good vote as opposed to Town actively trying to scumhunt.

- Joshaymin: His initial vote was based on a misinterpretation of my intentions, mainly due to him not liking joke claims and would consider them as a reason to vote someone. I don't know if he realized that his vote was on me all this time even after I explained myself.

- Refa: Refa initially asked me why I voted Kirsche. I explained that later. His next mention of me was on defending me from Joshaymin's issues, so he didn't seem to have any beef with me there. His next mention of me was that he'd prefer me over the other two lynch targets but his reasoning was on justifying the other two. Next his issue was that I voted Kirsche AFTER he admitted it wasn't a joke. I explicitly explained that I thought Kirsche was scum who decided to argue against the definition of tampering in order to maintain his Miller claim, but got rekt by Green Poet's message from the mod about investigations being accurate. It's too weird for him to miss parts of my posts if he was willing to re-examine my posts and decide to vote me. And that flip-flop between Eurykins and me was really fishy too. Even after Kirsche bugged him to go for Eurykins, he still voted for me at the end (from a supposed coin flip).

I don't think Quote or Joshaymin are very fishy with their votes, but Refa bothers me a lot. He's probably scum.

Riptor's first post of the phase was a tonwnslip imo. Mafia already knows SB's role and none of them would have failed to recognize that the Lotta and Von Karama PMs belonged to the same person, and even if they were going to pretend to do so, I doubt they would come up with such a plan within two minutes of seeing the flips.

^^Oh, I'm dumb. That's what I get for being a dick. Agree about Ken.

The only thing I have to say to Proto is too bad he doesn't have graveyard access because he'd sure be feeling like a fool right now (not just because he's wrong about me either)! Really, though, I'm annoyed because he...didn't read my case properly. I don't get how I missed anything from the posts that I was voting him for (admittedly I skimmed the quote blocks but didn't vote him for that).

And just getting flack for not being able to decide between Eurykins/Proto irks me because it was deadline and somehow I was the only one who had a decision to make because everyone else had entrenched themselves in their own vote.

Nice Oracle lol. Also Janitor hype.

Think Refa and Elie are the most likely people to lynch SB. He also called Ken town so might not have been a good kill for him. Would lynch Eury over Ken now but we should wait for the guilty.

Also pretty sure this is a townslip as well.

Oh right, before I forget, just in case it's important for proving roles later, I got a message from someone on N1. I got this message at the beginning of the night, so I'm assuming that this courrier's actions don't count as night actions.

People I'd vote:

-Eurykins (previously mentioned reasons, I don't remember her having any interactions with SB)

-Dragonflare7 (honestly don't feel wrong about what I said about Poly and tbh it really annoys me when A SUB flakes out, and I can't imagine why someone who gave their consent to be subbed in would be unable to play)

People I want explanations from:

-Eurykins, why didn't you vote yesterday?

-Dragonflare7, why were you absent after you agreed to sub in?

-Elieson, can you explain why you were so hesitant to vote Proto? I don't remember you giving any reasons for doing so.

-Artic Fox/Toren, on everything.

People I voted:

##Vote: Eurykins

Oh right, before I forget, just in case it's important for proving roles later, I got a message from someone on N1. I got this message at the beginning of the night, so I'm assuming that this courrier's actions don't count as night actions.

I received a message as well, but it was about halfway into the night phase.

Will post thoughts on D1 SB interactions soon.

I didn't mean to be as absent as I have been, my apologies.

I just haven't seen anything in thread yet that I wanted to make a post about. But if you have any questions, I am open to answering them. ^^

Elie and Kirsche make more sense as town from SB's posts, noone else really interacted with him on a meaningful enough level for me to get any reads off of it. Something kind of bothers me about him dying because it really doesn't feel like a vig to me (I can't see any of the players vigging him based on the thread content)...and that's it. It's kind of hard to know where to go from there.

I just haven't seen anything in thread yet that I wanted to make a post about. But if you have any questions, I am open to answering them. ^^

How is your first scum game going so far?

I just asked that because your mindset frustrates me so much. If you're not going to post or even vote, why are you joining mafia games?

Meh, never mind. Who are you suspicious of, who are you townreading, why didn't you vote?

Elie and Kirsche make more sense as town from SB's posts, noone else really interacted with him on a meaningful enough level for me to get any reads off of it. Something kind of bothers me about him dying because it really doesn't feel like a vig to me (I can't see any of the players vigging him based on the thread content)...and that's it. It's kind of hard to know where to go from there.

A vig on SB wouldn't be too unusual imo, especially after Proto's flip.

Why didn't I vote? It's because even though I knew the reasons behind the votes that had been made, I didn't really find them to be reasons that I could get behind/didn't understand them.

Who am I town reading? Riptor strikes me as town a lot more lately, and I want to say Green Poet as well, but I'm not too sure about anyone else.

Who am I suspicious of? Well... the main people I want to hear from are those who haven't said much at all.

##Vote: Eurykins

I should have just done this. I'm sorry, everyone.

My want to vote Riptor was probably based on impulsive bias but I'm still not 100% sure what I think of him now, sorry.

I've got reasons for voting Eury that probably mirror other peoples' but I'm gonna be honest I'm really bad about just meta-reading Eury based on her first post and then leaving her alone, which is what I did yesterday. I'm also shit at reading SB so I'm kinda glad to see he was scum and eliminated early.

reasons for Eury vote coming after I parse through content

SB was an ITP with two role PMs?

Riptor's first post of the phase was a tonwnslip imo. Mafia already knows SB's role and none of them would have failed to recognize that the Lotta and Von Karama PMs belonged to the same person, and even if they were going to pretend to do so, I doubt they would come up with such a plan within two minutes of seeing the flips.

Green Poet is super town. I'm pretty sure that after yesterphase, she's like 100% town. I also feel 400% better about kirsche.

I think I'll just continue on with my Eury vote because nothing's changed from the other day.

##Vote Eurykins

Got a tape from Quote as well. Multi-courier is pretty cool.

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head around what happened last night but I guess spec is just a lot to consider so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Dragonflare has some big shoes to fill.

@Refa why did you switch to Proto yesterday exactly?

TBH i just didn't want to read through his giant posts. Nothing from the first 1/3 of his megaposts really seemed all that bad. TBH I don't understand why he was getting flack to begin with. It sounded like people took his jokevote on kirsche seriously and I don't even get why

TBH i just didn't want to read through his giant posts. Nothing from the first 1/3 of his megaposts really seemed all that bad. TBH I don't understand why he was getting flack to begin with. It sounded like people took his jokevote on kirsche seriously and I don't even get why

This is my reply to

People I want explanations from:
-Elieson, can you explain why you were so hesitant to vote Proto? I don't remember you giving any reasons for doing so.
btw

Specifically

Refa, this and this kinda bothers me.

Why would you have felt less-bad about a Proto mislynch? That's really weird logic IMO. Kinda contradicts your earlier reason of:

the Eury vote hopping thing seemed like a genuine mistake and I'm not reading any scum intent in mixing that up.

Idk feels all over the place and to have your vote come 2 minutes before phase end just feels too easy to just pass off as town last-minute-panic. idk

##Unvote

##Vote: Dragonflare7

Didn't vote you before because I wasn't sure if you were newb town or scum but

1) Why didn't you question the votes or ask for clarification on them if you couldn't get behind them or understand them?

2) Please provide actual reasoning.

3) Why are you suspicious of people for being inactive?

@Toren

I mean, if someone claimed vig then I'd buy it but it's more noone mentioning a suspicion of SB yesterday that gets me. Anyways, it's probably not something worth discussing at the moment because it's not going to have an influence on who gets voted today (sorry for bringing it up, was just kind of saying what was on my mind).

Also, thoughts on the game? Why didn't you post? Who do you think is town/scum?

Literally had this post saved at yesterday, 7:32PM but didn't post it because ???.

Also I can get that Eurykins is the person you guys want to vote the most (still cool with the vote myself) but who else are you bothered by? I know Elie is pushing me which is good but the day phase is going to be really unproductive if you don't push other people.

@Refa why did you switch to Proto yesterday exactly?

My previous reasoning for voting him was more detailed, with the only reason that I switched off of him being that I didn't feel it was as valid because it was based on his RVS related content. Then I read his not RVS content and it was either uninspired or straight up scummy.

Specifically

Refa, this and this kinda bothers me.

Why would you have felt less-bad about a Proto mislynch? That's really weird logic IMO. Kinda contradicts your earlier reason of:

Idk feels all over the place and to have your vote come 2 minutes before phase end just feels too easy to just pass off as town last-minute-panic. idk

I'd have felt less bad because Eury ranted to me in one of the previous games about how she got mislynched before she could claim and Proto didn't. But uh, that earlier reason you're speaking of is me talking about Ken...as in, how I wasn't bothered by Ken.

Why are you voting Eurykins over me? Barring the literal mistake, your reasoning is much better than last time.

My previous reasoning for voting him was more detailed, with the only reason that I switched off of him being that I didn't feel it was as valid because it was based on his RVS related content. Then I read his not RVS content and it was either uninspired or straight up scummy.

I'd have felt less bad because Eury ranted to me in one of the previous games about how she got mislynched before she could claim and Proto didn't. But uh, that earlier reason you're speaking of is me talking about Ken...as in, how I wasn't bothered by Ken.

Why are you voting Eurykins over me? Barring the literal mistake, your reasoning is much better than last time.

I can work with that. If I ISO'd you, would I find stuff that you still (post-Proto's Lynch) feel would hold up as fair logic for why he was scummy vs "uninspired"?

Also you meant Ken. Hurp.De.Derp

I'm voting for Eury > You because:

1: Eury's still got a lot to comment on, and even more now that we have two flips and a really unorthodox nightflip to consider.

2: Eury's [lack of] vote history yesterphase still bugs me and I haven't gotten a solid answer as to why she ended the phase with no votes out on anybody at all.

In particular though, this part bugs me

Bolded: Why not find a better read amongst the more active playerlist? Would you rather strike down an inactive- someone who has not yet really expressed their thoughts, cases, etc. over someone currently playing the game and putting forth posts/content, whether it's legit or scummy? This reads odd to me, because aiming at inactive folk vs. the players actually saying/doing things strikes me as lazy gameplay that lacks initiative/interest in active scum hunting. Unless you're assuming at this point that the scum are all within the inactives and no one else currently typing up posts/reads are viable as scum targets.

She both put out logic that defines fair reason to vote for me, and simultaneously made herself look scummy in the sense that she's defending inactivity (herself included). TBH I'd rather vote for a relatively-inactive player on D1 if there's little-nothing else to go on because the further into the game you get, the harder it is to deal with inactivity. Like, if she voted for me here, I'd be less huffypuffy about her slot in general but instead it's all defense and not-really-offense.

A: You're around and tbh if you're scum then despite your activity, you'll slip up eventually, being one of the most active people around. I don't have anything truly calling you out as scum, but I do disagree and/or have questions regarding your logic.