Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

Nothing to say what to say except we were trolled by the set up, so let's not let that happen again Refa pls. Assuming Elie did target GP, then Refa pointing that out is very good so I'll clear him. That leaves, JB, Gaius, Dragonflare and Bizz. Iunno if DF would've killed Elie since he was arguing she is town on meta? He was willing to sheep overall so I guess it's possible but less likely.

Noted (@setup speculation, I should stop doing that). Me pointing it out wasn't to clear GP (so it doesn't make sense to clear me by proxy), it was me thinking to myself about what happened on N1.

Without mentioning anything else about my role, I want to say that I commuted on N1. That's why I was like HA PROTO YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL STUPID because I thought that I was the N1 kill, which is why I asked that question about GP. Now, I'm not sure what to think.

I sincerely can't read either Gaius or Quote as scum. LG is because I don't see him as the type of scum who'd analyze a town read's case on a town read (uh...I think LG is townreading Bizz?) or to be like HEY NONPLAYER SHOULD I HAMMER NOW. Quote is because they read as genuinely frustrated (not in a scum way though, if that makes any sense), especially from the messages that I've gotten (which were like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID THIS PERSON FLIP TOWN IF YOU'RE SCUM I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IRL and more stuff). People already know my thoughts, or lack of thoughts, on JB and DF. Like...I guess they could be scum? Eh.

##Unvote

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eliminating it down to jb is probably scum because I am townreads ng everyone else and after that I don't know. ): I had scum read on elie after eury flipped town town and then he flipped town doctor. I don't like how people think Riptor is town off of role but I don't think he's scum from content. My two scumread flipped town and I just feel really discouraged.

Quote is because they read as genuinely frustrated (not in a scum way though, if that makes any sense), especially from the messages that I've gotten (which were like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID THIS PERSON FLIP TOWN IF YOU'RE SCUM I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IRL and more stuff).

When did you start getting these messages?

jb has been a null read all game because despite his content being okay he's been really in the background and kinda just there

I've been sending refa messages at night because he's like my biggest town read right now

You said you'd have two scumreads if Eury flipped town. If Elie was one before his flip, who was the other?

Riptor

Mm okay.

##Vote: JB

Nothing much has changed since last phase. I would be more confident in this if Eury had flipped scum. More rereading to do I guess, though it's weird to do a wagon analysis when the whole game was on Eury's wagon .-.

^^What Bizz said regarding when they contacted me.

I'm still unsure why people think medium is an automatic town role

Can you explain this further and why you'd scumread him if Eury flipped town?

YES THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'M KIND OF SALTY THAT I DROPPED THE READ BUT AT THE SAME TIME I'M FREE FROM THIS STRESS

But uh...I kind of don't want to vote until you get your thoughts out and are satisfied since you're definitely going to get NK'd.

im the courier i can limitlessly message anyone at night but it's only one-way and my messages don't have a limit to them

i legitimately forgot dragon existed in this game and now im UPSET

i'll vote when gaius has said things and hold on refa i'll answer your question in a sec i have to get something resolved irl

I'm Apollo Justice and neighbors with Dragon.

The only information my role PM provides about hers is that her character is Trucy Wright, who isn't a prosecutor in-lore. Given that role PMs don't lie to us, this is probably her real character (and not a fakeclaim character like SB's), so I question if Dragon is SK or something...?

Either way, lynching Dragon today will necessarily yield a scum lynch, whether it's today or tomorrow.

Either way, lynching Dragon today will necessarily yield a scum lynch, whether it's today or tomorrow.

for clarity - if we mislynch Dragon today, Gaius is guaranteed scum for tomorrow's lynch because town!Gaius' investigations would be guaranteed accurate

Oh, I didn't claim. I'm an asshole.

Also I'm the Steel Samurai (no, not Will Prowers, just...the Steel Samurai). I'm an odd night commuter (literally no choice, I commute on nights where Pink Princess is airing). I claimed in such a way to make people think I'm JoaT so that scum would try to NK me tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen so it's useless to keep up the facade.

Reading interactions, the most likely to be scum buddies with Dragonflare7 are Kirsche and JB. Ken and Bizz basically ignored her slot, LG, Kirsche, JB, and me all cased her, GP talked to her outside of the thread, and I haven't been paying attention to what Toren has been doing at all (but uh, you should use your obvious town status to post more because your reads are guaranteed to be trustworthy). I feel like scum wouldn't straight up ignore their buddy when they're obviously flailing because it'd make them look suspicious later on. GP is town because scum/scum neighbors are the stupidest thing ever, and (assuming DF7 is scum) LG is town too (don't see him suiciding as scum on DF7 of all people anyways). For me, that leaves Kirsche and JB. I'd vote JB over Kirsche just because it feels like Kirsche's read and interactions with DF are more...genuine. They don't come across as distancing.

That being said, it really does annoy me that I've read one scum as town and null read the other two...

Changed my mind, I think Ken makes more sense as a buddy over Kirsche. I feel like Kirsche would guide DF more so she wouldn't be all I DUNNO WHAT TO DO if he was allied with her.

Changed my mind, I think Ken makes more sense as a buddy over Kirsche.

During N1 Dragon posted "I really want to watch Riptor during D2... do you think he will continue to vote Kirsche?" in neighbor chat. I feel like Kirsche the is likelier buddy, considering this?

I feel like that was important to relay since it was the main independent read that Dragon's expressed to me. She later expressed being okay with voting Eury but that was like when her wagon had already reached L-2 or s/t.

Why didn't I vote? It's because even though I knew the reasons behind the votes that had been made, I didn't really find them to be reasons that I could get behind/didn't understand them.

Who am I town reading? Riptor strikes me as town a lot more lately, and I want to say Green Poet as well, but I'm not too sure about anyone else.

Who am I suspicious of? Well... the main people I want to hear from are those who haven't said much at all.

I feel like Ken would be more likely, since she town read him. Not to mention that SB was after Kirsche.