Has anyone successfully run Conquest Chapter 10 without healers?

ruadath

I can't. I play sort of offense is best defense in this chapter. If you have a powerful unit you can try to nuke Takumi before he activates dragon vein but I just can't.

I used healing from both Elise and servant number 1, but maybe if you rely on the enemy phase you can use healing items, I just think that well, that turns are limited and stuff, I usually am always attacking, so having healers is always important. Especially early on when your characters can't dodge all that much.

Yeah, I actually did this yesterday. I had turned Elise into a Dark Flier so that I could build up her tome rank earlier. It wasn't that bad honestly. I actually managed to rout the map since Dark Flier!Corrin and Elise could reach Takumi before he activated the Dragon Vein.

Yes, healers are generally a wasted slot in ch10 unless they're named jakob (who is normally giving corin the boost to rampage at takumi's throat or merc oboro's side) sine you're rushing down the enemies to their spawn points asap and just farming them for free levels.

Vulnarys are enough healing for the map really, I'll generaly burn 2-3 charges total on ch10!lunatic on an average rout clear, the enemies on the map are like FE8 weak.

Edited by joshcja

Yes, healers are generally a wasted slot in ch10 unless they're named jakob.

To be fair, you only have 1 extra unit at that point unless you've already gotten a child unit. Mozu wouldn't be more valuable than Elise for Ch 10 if it wasn't for having Archer access.

What I'd like to see is a no Staves run of Lunatic Conquest. That would be impressive.

To be fair, you only have 1 extra unit at that point unless you've already gotten a child unit. Mozu wouldn't be more valuable than Elise for Ch 10 if it wasn't for having Archer access.

What I'd like to see is a no Staves run of Lunatic Conquest. That would be impressive.

Healing staves are pretty piss outside of raising stave level so that's not too bad. Going without status staves/rescue tho... QQ

If Elise ate the ch7 heart seal she stops to blick a pair of spears on turn one and spends turns 2-9 flying around the ocean unpaired doubling all the pegs to death on their spawn with an axe before taking a break to go mop up whatever the RNG decided should go wrong, so she's... slightly more valuable than cornbread/Nos tome/Camilia on ch10.

I generally demote effie to pairup bot at ch10 since Nyx can fire off like, one orb shot on turn 1 and boost even really bad Odin's enough to always OHKO oni's when worn as a convenient 10-1 backpack. Mozu on the other hand is better at blicking things off Arthur/Silias/Niles dual strikes than Effie is, mostly due to one more move and not missing, and can fire balistaes.

Edited by joshcja

I plan my strategies around getting hurt, so having a healer is kinda too important. Of course, Elise can't be everywhere, so I tend to do most of the map relying on vulneraries anyway.

Again, I wouldn't my run through that chapter to be really legit at all...

I over-leveled ALL my units via the Boo Camp DLC, got everyone Iron +2 weapons, and had Haitaka for some added Rally Defense where needed most.

But then, I love grinding and over-leveling in general in RPG's, as well as farming for ultimate weapons, etc..., so my team is pretty damn brutal overall!