Elise!Nina

MeddlingMage

This "good".

HP 30 STR 45 MAG 30 SKL 35 SPD 40 LCK 50 DEF 25 RES 45

These are without her class growths.

What other options do you have?

Edited by TrueEm

you forgot the part where you actually average nina's growths with elise's. she actually gets:

HP: 30%

Str: 25%

Mag: 47.5%

Skill: 30%

Speed: 47.5%

Luck: 60%

Def: 20%

Res: 42.5%

before class modifiers, this is pretty damn solid, especially since the shining bow is a very good weapon

e: never mind, i was reminded the shining bow has poor hit, which you don't really want with gimped skill from elise and adventurer

Edited by DoesntKnowHowToPlay

This "good".

HP 30 STR 45 MAG 30 SKL 35 SPD 40 LCK 50 DEF 25 RES 45

These are without her class growths.

What other options do you have?

I was just checking before I actually do the S Support. I married Niles to Felicia in my last Conquest play through.

you forgot the part where you actually average nina's growths with elise's. she actually gets:

HP: 30%

Str: 25%

Mag: 47.5%

Skill: 30%

Speed: 47.5%

Luck: 60%

Def: 20%

Res: 42.5%

before class modifiers, this is pretty damn solid, especially since the shining bow is a very good weapon

I think I did something wrong on my calcs the first time. These are correct. So ignore mine.

EDIT: So apparently this thing decided to not factor in Elise's growths even though I put her as her mother. Fml.

Edited by TrueEm

I think I did something wrong on my calcs the first time. These are correct. So ignore mine.

EDIT: So apparently this thing decided to not factor in Elise's growths even though I put her as her mother. Fml.

Base Growth Rates vs Individual Growth rates

Base Growth Rates vs Individual Growth rates

Nah, I clicked individual. I made sure. Either way, this is getting off topic.

Elise!Nina is a very good Shining Bow user and healer.

Elise!Nina is pretty good, I actually like this Nina a lot. Her skill takes a bit of a hit but I never really had any extreme problems with her accuracy regardless.

Her great Luck helps to compensate for her low Skill a bit. I had this Nina on Conquests, and she replaced her dad as soon as I got her.

None of the children are worth using.

Tbf, I disagree - I can think of at least three dads whose children I'd use over them, but I digress.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

The kids auto leveling to keep pace with your party makes them pretty much instantly usable. I've had better success with Nina than Niles. Pretty much every kid that isn't a Royal Prince is better than their parent unless you use a pure magical mom for a physical unit or vice versa.

To be fair, kids in this game aren't as broken as in Awakening, and yet at the same time they are much easier to use and recruit.

Back on topic,

It's pretty much impossible for Camilla to screw a kid.

Sakura and Oboro are also mothers that can't possibly screw a kid.

It's pretty much impossible for Camilla to screw a kid.

Sakura and Oboro are also mothers that can't possibly screw a kid.

Really, Sakura too? I thought her Strength would be low enough to where she could mess up being a mother to a Strength focused kid.

Edited by TrueEm

Considering who you'd force Elise to marry to get this, I'd take a HUGE step away from it.

But yeah, it's practically the best solution if you want a good Shining Bow user that isn't Sakura or Niles himself. Gimped skill can be a problem, though, given Fates' BS RNG, especially on the harder difficulties.

Considering who you'd force Elise to marry to get this, I'd take a HUGE step away from it.

But yeah, it's practically the best solution if you want a good Shining Bow user that isn't Sakura or Niles himself. Gimped skill can be a problem, though, given Fates' BS RNG, especially on the harder difficulties.

HA! Funny joke. His Magic growth is 25 -> 35 as an Adventurer. I don't think he counts.

Really, Sakura too? I thought her Strength would be low enough to where she could mess up being a mother to a Strength focused kid.

Sakura still has a 30% growth rate, not ideal for a pure physical, but still high enough that it won't hurt the average too much.

Sakura still has a 30% growth rate, not ideal for a pure physical, but still high enough that it won't hurt the average too much.

EDIT: Changed my mind. I agree now. Looked at other potential mother and none are much better.

Edited by TrueEm

HA! Funny joke. His Magic growth is 25 -> 35 as an Adventurer. I don't think he counts.

I know, but given that he is one of only two Bow users who actually has a magic growth (I mean, who would reclass Nyx to Adventurer anyway?) I listed him as well.

I know, but given that he is one of only two Bow users who actually has a magic growth (I mean, who would reclass Nyx to Adventurer anyway?) I listed him as well.

<-- This girl did. I wanted another thief, and I had a couple mages already. She didn't turn out great, but it was my virgin playthrough of Conquests, and I was going in more or less blind.

Edited by Rezzy