What FE swordmaster can beat Roronoa Zoro?

Harvey

If its one thing that One Piece and FE have in common, its Swordfighting.

You know I'm just curious about one thing. There's a swordsman called Roronoa Zoro in One Piece and he's the toughest Swordfighter out there having his trademark three sword style and all.

With that in mind, is there any FE swordmaster unit that can easily beat the hell out of Zoro?

Edited by Harvey

If its one thing that One Piece and FE have in common, its Swordfighting.

I like this part.

So One Piece has swords. Fire Emblem has Swords. That means they totally are comparable in every way :Kappa:

So FE vs The Lord of The Rings is also a good suggestion

And so are FE vs The Legend of Zelda, FE vs Soul Calibur, FE vs Pirates of the Caribbean, FE vs Xenoblade, FE vs Final Fantasy, FE vs anything sword related.

:Kappa:

The obvious answer is Karla OR KAREL. :P:

Now excuse me while I port this over to a better place.

No one can beat this sibling duo, especially the Sword Demon himself (I'm totally biased since I once had my whole sig & avvy based on Karel lol).

I'd say Zoro's better than any of them. If we were gonna put his abilities in terms of FE style stats, he'd have perfectly acceptable speed, skill, etc, but then really great def/hp for a swordsmaster along with that. In general, one piece power levels seemed a lot higher than FE when I was watching, and the last arc I watched was skypeia. I can only assume Zoro's got even more crazy abilities now.

I guess his metal cutting would count for anti-armor effectiveness, too?

Edited by HELP

Wow.....guess none of the swordmasters are really that close to the level of Zoro.....

Funny that the idea of using three swords just encourages anyone saying that the FE units are obviously weaker than Zoro because of that fact.

Zoro could literally solo armies of FE units on his own. It isn't even fair to TRY to compare him to them.

Wow.....guess none of the swordmasters are really that close to the level of Zoro.....

Funny that the idea of using three swords just encourages anyone saying that the FE units are obviously weaker than Zoro because of that fact.

Zoro could literally solo armies of FE units on his own. It isn't even fair to TRY to compare him to them.

And why not? Zoro is literally a joke compared to say someone like Ryoma who can use Rajito?

Funny how fans put Zoro in fan made games but they won't consider the possibilities of FE units outclassing him....that's just lame.

Edited by Harvey

And why not? Zoro is literally a joke compared to say someone like Ryoma who can use Rajito?

Funny how fans put Zoro in fan made games but they won't consider the possibilities of FE units outclassing him....that's just lame.

I mean, if you compare lightning bolts from the Skypeia villain to raijinto's bolts, raijinto really isn't very impressive at all.

It's true that Zoro didn't beat Enel, but enel really outclasses ryoma by a lot. And I don't even know what kinds of abilities zoro's gotten in the hundreds of episodes/chapters since that point in the show.

I like FE more than One Piece without a doubt, but I still think Ryoma outclasses pretty much every sword user.

No one can beat this sibling duo, especially the Sword Demon himself (I'm totally biased since I once had my whole sig & avvy based on Karel lol).

Nah. Just Karla. Give Zoro some nasty flashbacks. :P:

Zoro destroys em all. Three Sword Style bitches

10/10 appropriate comment. :P:

Are you seriously telling me that not a single FE unit can beat the living out of Zoro? Not even Owain?!?!

Do not underestimate psychological warfare.

Or, just have someone like Pent zap him with Thunder, since he's holding three different lightning rods.

The answer, eveyone, is obviously Rutger, with his supports, he can easily reach over 100 crit. Boom. Dead Zoro. Antonio Banderas is next.

Actually, scrap that. If we are going off of lore.... and a UNIT is what we are looking for... I'd say Degensia or Anyone with the darksphere. As The great dragon, and blessed by Ashera, not even Zoro would be able to touch him, lore wise. And no, I have not seen any fighting scenes of One Peice. I reuse to get into a show that is more unlimited then the hatred for the environment. The Darksphere negates ANYTHING that does not have the lightsphere's power behind it. So, Basically, Navarre, with the Darksphere, Blessed by the all powerful Forged WoDao and Feema/Kris support.