I want Jotaro Kujo and Joseph Joestar to beat me up.

also it's supposed to be "kujo jotaro" not "jotaro kujo"

since like, that way it directly has "jo jo" in it

technically both qualify but otherwise it misses the whole reason it's his name and that's bad

Edited by unique

Not far enough.

I want to give flowers to Jotaro Kujo. Lovely things, roses maybe. I want to give them to him and expect the best, expect a blush or even a smile.

Then I want him to look me in the face. "What do you want bitch?" I hand them to him.

I want Jotaro Kujo to then toss them away, looking me in the eye. I want Jotaro Kujo to sigh. "What a bother. Get out of my way bitch." I want him to spit in my face. I want him to shove me out of his way and down a staircase. I want my bones to break as I fall.

also i want joseph joestar to choke me out with his scarf

They're the best JoJos shush.

You're right, we need to go farther.

I want to bake Jotaro cookies, wrap them in a cute kerchief and give them to him. I want him to throw them on ground and step on them. I want him to tell me to kill myself as he beats me up with Star Platinum, not even wanting to touch me himself. I want my final moments to be hearing him call me a bitch and unworthy of his ora ora ora while Joseph screams "oH my god" while choking me with both his scarf and hermit purple.

Not far enough.

I want to give flowers to Jotaro Kujo. Lovely things, roses maybe. I want to give them to him and expect the best, expect a blush or even a smile.

Then I want him to look me in the face. "What do you want bitch?" I hand them to him.

I want Jotaro Kujo to then toss them away, looking me in the eye. I want Jotaro Kujo to sigh. "What a bother. Get out of my way bitch." I want him to spit in my face. I want him to shove me out of his way and down a staircase. I want my bones to break as I fall.

also i want joseph joestar to choke me out with his scarf

i don't know where this copypasta is from but i'm disappointed that you didn't replace "Get out of my way bitch" with "yare yare daze"

You're right, we need to go farther.

I want to bake Jotaro cookies, wrap them in a cute kerchief and give them to him. I want him to throw them on ground and step on them. I want him to tell me to kill myself as he beats me up with Star Platinum, not even wanting to touch me himself. I want my final moments to be hearing him call me a bitch and unworthy of his ora ora ora while Joseph screams "oH my god" while choking me with both his scarf and hermit purple.

same with this one but also it's concerning that you seem to be referring to part 3 almost 70 year old joseph and not youthful part 2 joseph

obviously the only true jojo is joshu

Edited by unique

i don't know where this copypasta is from but i'm disappointed that you didn't replace "Get out of my way bitch" with "yare yare daze"

i can't remember her name but the girl who did the gurren lagann opening interviewed hirohiko araki and basically said most of the jotaro stuff until the stairs push

that i did myself

i can't remember her name but the girl who did the gurren lagann opening interviewed hirohiko araki and basically said most of the jotaro stuff until the stairs push

that i did myself

oh yeah i've seen that before

i guess "what a bother" was it then

somehow i can't picture him saying that though