Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i said lord gaius i meant michelaar. but theoretically lord gaius could be one too.

i wonder how many people actually read the really cool list of potential roles in this game

and a random player just sucks for starting off with a game theory post when nothing was happening then coming back to vote a guy with 0 votes while ignoring michelaar and everything else really

I would be a lot more productive if everything didn't start happening when I was sleeping. Everything started happening at 1 AM and I was too tired to think by then. I don't have much to say about Michel other than the fact that she doesn't has much content, or anything I can particularly react to. I'd be okay with a Michelaar lynch tbh, but I don't have anything to add to his case.

Haven't paid much attention to Green Poet though, I'll have to reread the thread on that.

After re-reading I don't see anything on Green Poet's post that screams scummish to me, though she does seem a bit careful to not say too much, maybe that's the problem? Could be her playstyle though, though I don't know enough to say that.

actually no i change my mind

if arctic fox is innocent then we have scum between donald/random player. i just dunno if fox is town or not. still think mich is our best bet doe

Unless you have your own reason which you haven't spoken of yet, I assume that you agree with my case on Donald. If so, why do you think I'm scum?

I would be a lot more productive if everything didn't start happening when I was sleeping. Everything started happening at 1 AM and I was too tired to think by then. I don't have much to say about Michel other than the fact that she doesn't has much content, or anything I can particularly react to. I'd be okay with a Michelaar lynch tbh, but I don't have anything to add to his case.

Haven't paid much attention to Green Poet though, I'll have to reread the thread on that.

I beg your pardon..

Also, I'm dead

Edited by Michelaar

Well, interesting what we have here.

This is a lovely day 1, I think. We now have a bunch of stances regarding the Artic Fox/Michelaar debate that we can look back to.

How much time do we have left?

sorry youre right this post was so nonexistent to me when i was reading that i didnt even realize you wrote it when making that post.

sorry youre right you are a girl :|

sorry youre right he made this post:

looks like my whole point is incorrect and yall should lynch me, right? after all i DID make all that up on the spot about you having made a post thats hella easy to miss, your gender, and the fact that lord gaius made a post thats hella easy to miss. youre like that person on the internet that looks at a solid argument and responds with a spelling correction.

its not about the vote itself. its both of your approaches to the vote that made me think yours was grimier. i brought up michel because people started voting him off of his rvs post. cant say i blame em but, like i said, at least he didnt fuckin skirt around a rationale for the vote like you did.

go ahead and omgus your way to the grave dawg, you even have more reason to vote me than gaius and your reasoning still sucks.

My point was that you were pushing for me without putting any effort into it. It seemed like you didn't care about the actual facts and just wanted me lynched. I'd say that if you were actually scum-hunting then you wouldn't make a mistake like that, let alone 3 of them.

I honestly don't get the Michel vs Me thing going on. Mostly because he hasn't really done anything that grabs my attention, but also because he seems to be new and I'm used to new players being given a bit of a grace period to adapt to the game.

I honestly don't get the Michel vs Me thing going on. Mostly because he hasn't really done anything that grabs my attention, but also because he seems to be new and I'm used to new players being given a bit of a grace period to adapt to the game.

Ohhh, that's cute :3

I remember my first Mafia game here... targeted by 3 different killers in the first night... good times :3

The case on you and Michelaar is held mostly to get people talking and see clear behavioural patterns. In the end it will come down to one of you (or a surprise choice) but I do agree the evidence held against you is minimal. Then again, over-justifying IS dangerous, which is why unless you have a clear stance, or I'm presented with a better reasoning to get someone else, I will vote you.

It takes 6 to hammer and Michelaar only has four votes. Not sure why Michelaar thinks she's "dead. That edit is also pretty suspicious though - why is no one at all talking about it??

Also, Michelaar isn't scumhunting despite my trying a couple times to ask her thoughts on any of the game's events so far, so :|

Reading over the thread again I think Via could be scum. He's been more certain of his reads and in his general posting much more than I remember in any town!Via game, where he'd insist that his D1 reads weak or gutreads because "it's D1 and that's how he always plays," etc. Not referencing self-meta at all, and taking active steps to, say, call out yolo multiple times for lurking, is unlike what I expect from town!Via on D1.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mars

what do you mean by this & what's the problem with that.... the town's only collective weapon is their lynch

This wording is odd... calling the lynch our "collective weapon" makes it seem like it's a carry-over from a different, more technical discussion. Referring to it as "their lynch" instead of "our lynch" is a bit funny as well but not a real scumtell...

idk. Overall the construction of this response is scummy and doesn't refute what Mars is saying anyway - the fact that the town's primary method of winning is through lynching scum doesn't negate the fact that lining up poor lynches is still bad for town.

Trump's response to Arctic is pretty loaded imo. He could also stand to be a bit kinder but that's not really relevant to the game...

sorry youre right this post was so nonexistent to me when i was reading that i didnt even realize you wrote it when making that post.

sorry youre right you are a girl :|
sorry youre right he made this post:
looks like my whole point is incorrect and yall should lynch me, right? after all i DID make all that up on the spot about you having made a post thats hella easy to miss, your gender, and the fact that lord gaius made a post thats hella easy to miss. youre like that person on the internet that looks at a solid argument and responds with a spelling correction.

Basically you're saying "yeah, I don't have a problem with these three refutations you made, but they don't actually make you not-scum." But it's worded in such way as if to discourage AF from replying, which is bad given how you were just encouraging more people to post given how inactives will screw us with this setup's numbers.

go ahead and omgus your way to the grave dawg, you even have more reason to vote me than gaius and your reasoning still sucks.

What? AF isn't even voting you. This is just trying to intimidate AF from casing you, probably from refuting what you're saying as well.

What you're actually saying is "You should be voting me instead of Gaius, except if you actually vote me then the joke's on you because I just predicted you'd OMGUS."

Your deconstruction of AF isn't bad but it's set up in such an oppressive way that if she's actually town, you're doing nothing but digging your own grave and not letting her help you out of it.

a random player is probably mafia

via is deffos town, surprised manix didnt rig them as itp

Why?

i think arctic fox is super obviously town getting flak over a silly d1 vote lol. but the vote doesn't seem like something a player like her would do as scum, contextually

How so?

I don't have a problem with your case on me as they're valid criticisms and I understand it, but tell me why you think what you do about everyone else.

I'm starting to believe neither AF or Michelaar are scum... AF's replies have been good (will go into depth if people care) and Michelaar is actually not scumhunting at all to the point that if she had scumbuddies they'd be feeding her lines right now.

Would be willing to lynch Via or Trump but neither has a wagon atm so rip