Conquest Lunatic Challenge Run/PMU

Lord_Grima

So I just beat Birthright on Lunatic and now I'm ready to attempt Conquest Lunatic, and I still like the idea of PMU's. However, this run has a special twist, I will be basically having Fates characters "play" the roles of the Awakening Characters. So, I will have my Avatar play the role of Chrom (because both Chrom and Corrin are auto-selected when selecting units and a few other reasons)(And I made the growth rates very similar). And nobody will play the role of Frederick, because I did not use him in a normal run of Awakening, so he is not here.

You can pick a unit or two, who's role they are playing, and which of the two classes they will be. (Classes are based off the characters' base Awakening promotes) And please follow the Gender selection. And please give a reason why your selection should play the role of the character (personallity, growth rates, etc.).

And if you pick a child, please make sure you or someone else has picked at least one of their parents(to help with the no-grinding available)
Because Corrin is going to be a Vanguard(closest thing to Chrom's Great Lord), his talent is open to give Onmyoji/Priestess to anyone who needs it (aka "Lissa")

I will only be using DLC to obtain the Vanguard and Grandmaster classes.

[spoiler=Party]
1. "Chrom" (Vanguard)
2. "Lissa" (Onmyoji/ Priestess)<F>
Elise!Ophelia (S-Chrom)
3. "Robin" (Grandmaster)<M>
Odin
4. "Sully" (Paladin/ Great Knight)<F>

5. "Virion" (Sniper/ Bow Knight)<M>
Niles (S-Mozu)
6. "Vaike" (Berserker/ Hero)<M>

7. "Stahl" (Paladin/ Great Knight)<M>

8. "Miriel" (Onmyoji/ Dark Knight)<F>

9. "???" (General/ Great Knight)<M>

10. "Sumia" (Falcon Knight/ Dark Falcon)<F>

11. "Lon'qu" (Swordmaster/ Master Ninja)<M>

12. "Ricken" (Onmyoji/ Dark Knight)<M>

13. "Maribelle" (Strategist/ Priestess)<"F">
Charlotte!Forrest
14. "Panne" (Wolfssenger)<F>
Effie!Velouria
15. "Gaius" (Adventurer/ Master Ninja)<M>
Selena!Soleil
16. "Cordelia" (Falcon Knight/ Dark Falcon)<F>
Selena

Edited by Lord_Grima

Dark Flier!Selena as Cordelia because of obvious reasons, most of which being teasing and ribbing.

Also, is it really worth listing Panne, as only Velouria can fill that slot? I mean I guess you'd need a pairing for her...

Also, is it really worth listing Panne, as only Velouria can fill that slot? I mean I guess you'd need a pairing for her...

F!Kana could also fill the role, if Velouria took a role that could use Onmyoji.

Edited by Lord_Grima

I have a Male Avatar, so I get a F!Kana, so sorry that does not work, unleass you meant M!Corrin. And thanks for Odin!

Shoot. Ok.

How is this gonna work...

Hmm...

I suppose she could marry M!Corrin then.

Wait shoot someone already married her off.

Literally only Midori and Velouria can A+ Support F!Kana, and M!Corrin is already married...

That means I guess we're having Priestess!Midori!

Charlotte is her mother, of course. Gotta have that correct hair color!

Edited by TrueEm

Shoot. Ok.

How is this gonna work...

Hmm...

I suppose she could marry M!Corrin then.

Wait shoot someone already married her off.

Literally only Midori and Velouria can A+ Support F!Kana, and M!Corrin is already married...

That means I guess we're having Priestess!Midori!

Charlotte is her mother, of course. gotta have that correct hair color!

Corrin is not married yet, I was giving a suggestion to Ether how to have a unit other than Velouria become Panne.

So if you want you still can have Ophelia play Lissa, or you could have Midori.

I guess Lissa is marrying her own brother!

Elise!Ophelia marrying Corrin/Chrom.

Do I need to give a reason why?

Oh, and Onmyoji, of course.

Edited by TrueEm

I think Laslow would make a good Inigo...

I kid. Real talk, can we make Charlotte or Effie!Forrest Maribelle?

I'd rather have Forrest as Maribelle. He looks more like her anyway.

I kid. Real talk, can we make Charlotte or Effie!Forrest Maribelle?

Alright, i'd prefer Maribelle to be female, but I'll allow Forrest to be her. So, which class should he/she be in, and did you want Charlotte!Forrest, or Effie!Forrest?

I'll leave it up to you which class to make him, though I guess Strategist would be the preference. Whichever Mother you prefer really.

Alright, I'll say Charlotte!Forrest (Strategist), so he can look as much like Maribelle as he can.

I don't recommend this, I don't recommend this at all.

That being said I suggest odin as owain but as a dread fighter. better disguise, twitching sword hand, and access to a magic sword.

good luck

Sorry Odin was already taken, he is playing the role of Robin. Please read the team list in the spoiler tab, it will tell who is available to pick for and who is already taken.

I guess I'll go ahead an post some more if you want to get this project going.

Mozu!Velouria is probably the closest we an get to Panne's hair in this particular run (what with "Chrom" already being taken and Hana being a Rev exclusive Pairing for Keaton).

Soleil should totally be Gaius, she even has the headband! Tbh, this is more of a joke, but since Ninja's are pretty limited on Conquest, it's either her or Kaze. As for Soleil's mom... um.... Selena I guess? You need Red to make Orange, right? If not, maybe Felicia? Faded Pink is the same as Orange last time I checked.

Edited by Avalanche

I guess I'll go ahead an post some more if you want to get this project going.

Mozu!Velouria is probably the closest we an get to Panne's hair in this particular run (what with "Chrom" already being taken and Hana being a Rev exclusive Pairing for Keaton).

Thank you your help is much appreciated. Just a note, Mozu is already marrying Niles, so she can't marry Keaton, may you please pick a new mother for Velouria? Thanks.

Thank you your help is much appreciated. Just a note, Mozu is already marrying Niles, so she can't marry Keaton, may you please pick a new mother for Velouria? Thanks.

My bad for not noticing that! I guess the next best options we have are Felicia and Effie (if we're going for resemblance to the character Velouria is playing first and foremost.). Pick whichever you like, though Effie would probably work better gameplay wise.

I apologize for Double Posting, but it has been a while and no new character suggestions.

So this is a bump, because I would like to start this run ASAP.

Don't do this again. If you get no response, figure out the rest of the characters on your own.