Do you microwave your peanut butter?

Junkhead

I do. It's actually pretty lit. I don't many people know this, but traditional, processed peanut butter is covered in oils. When you microwave it, the oils sort of move aside and the flavor oozes out better.

On a side note, peanut butter on toasted bread is one of the more stupid things I've heard, along with peanut butter on apples as well as pineapples on pizza.

On a side note, peanut butter on toasted bread is one of the more stupid things I've heard

what the fuck, wholefood boy?? how do you of all people get to make that judgement after that insane microwave confession, ban this man

On a side note, peanut butter on toasted bread is one of the more stupid things I've heard, along with peanut butter on apples as well as pineapples on pizza.

all three of these opinions are factually wrong, namaste

Pineapple on Pizza is delicious. Its the only topping one needs. Whats wrong with you nay-sayers.

Also I had to google aregardless :<

Edited by SlayerX

Pineapple on Pizza is delicious. Its the only topping one needs. Whats wrong with you nay-sayers.

Also I had to google aregardless :<

Thing is, it's not a uestion of whether or not it tastes good or not. It just doesn't go. It's, like, common sense. also, that's a funny way of spelling "pepperoni".

also, what's this about "wholefoods boy". I eat whatever I come across, I'm not picky like that. I also happen to think each kind of peanut butter has a distinct taste to it.

Like you know anything about "common sense"!

Tell that to people who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

This thread made me want to eat toasted bread and peanut butter.

Good thread.

Go for it.

i microwave peanut butter tbh

it just gets all fun and melty and fun

You get fun and melty and fun.

Thing is, it's not a uestion of whether or not it tastes good or not. It just doesn't go. It's, like, common sense. also, that's a funny way of spelling "pepperoni".

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif