Do you microwave your peanut butter?

Junkhead

Did you, like, read the first post.

I tried, but after reading fantastic sentences such as "I don't many people know this" from someone that claims that pineapple is not a legit topping.... you get the idea...

okay.

are you, liek, asian DiCaprio.

I tried, but after reading fantastic sentences such as "I don't many people know this" from someone that claims that pineapple is not a legit topping.... you get the idea...

I really don't. Try me.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Bunk! My man! My boy! I'm happy now. Also happy because I'm eating toast

what is on the toast? butter and peanut butter, mmm, melting oily good tastes together on a suitable crispy platform that brings out the best of what is on top, mmmmmm

people have different tastes and all but saying that 'this common pizza topping and the traditional thing that peanut butter goes on top of? these are the dumbest things i've ever heard, meanwhile i microwave peanut butter for some reason' sounds insanely stupid tbqh

do you eat vegemite from the jar or sth

people have different tastes and all but saying that 'this common pizza topping and the traditional thing that peanut butter goes on top of? these are the dumbest things i've ever heard,

Opinions can be criticized, whether its useful or not is another question but not one for FftF.

Bunk! My man! My boy! I'm happy now. Also happy because I'm eating toast

what is on the toast? butter and peanut butter, mmm, melting oily good tastes together on a suitable crispy platform that brings out the best of what is on top, mmmmmm

people have different tastes and all but saying that 'this common pizza topping and the traditional thing that peanut butter goes on top of? these are the dumbest things i've ever heard, meanwhile i microwave peanut butter for some reason' sounds insanely stupid tbqh

do you eat vegemite from the jar or sth

stopped at peanut butter on toast. butterxpb doesn't sound super wrong, it's just stupid redudant.

what the hell is a vegemite.

is it something you eat.

Opinions can be criticized, whether its useful or not is another question but not one for FftF.

you cut off my quote at a really weird place tbh

stopped at peanut butter on toast. butterxpb doesn't sound super wrong, it's just stupid redudant.

what the hell is a vegemite.

is it something you eat.

toast is dry

peanut butter is dry

peanut butter on toast alone is just kind of mouth-glue

perhaps this is the source of your hatred

that is why you add butter

vegemite is an arguably superior spread subject to awful buzzfeed videos consisting of americans eating THE INCREDIBLY STRONG SAVOURY SPREAD FOR TOAST AND BUTTER out of a jar with a spoon like barbarians and being surprised when it's disgusting and laughing at hahaha those wacky australians at it again hahaha !!! fucking filth. you spread that shit and you do it thin, you show respect for the vegemite or you suffer the fucking consequences, choke on those fucking spoons you decadent bourgeois hunter-s-thompson-wannabe fucks

vegemite is an arguably superior spread subject to awful buzzfeed videos consisting of americans eating THE INCREDIBLY STRONG SAVOURY SPREAD FOR TOAST AND BUTTER out of a jar with a spoon like barbarians and being surprised when it's disgusting and laughing at hahaha those wacky australians at it again hahaha !!! fucking filth. you spread that shit and you do it thin, you show respect for the vegemite or you suffer the fucking consequences, choke on those fucking spoons you decadent bourgeois hunter-s-thompson-wannabe fucks

is this what straya is really like?

...why haven't we invaded?

I've wanted to try vegemite ever since I first heard Down Under by Men at Work, but I can never find it for sale locally. :(

Ohhhhh, so that's where I heard that word! From the guy full of muscles :^_^:

I've wanted to try vegemite ever since I first heard Down Under by Men at Work, but I can never find it for sale locally. :(

same but the only thing i can find locally is marmite

wait how long does it take until the peanut butter burns in the microwave?

It depends on your system. Does it have frecuencies, like mine ("low", "mid", "high")? If it doesn't, just put it like 20 seconds or something. Just do it until it gets a little runny. I've had it burn up a little, before. It's actually not bad, just not particularly ideal.