CRASHX500's Top 10 Underrated Fire Emblem Units

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Isadora be underrated, with the other characters... Eh... It his opinion I guess... I kinda agree with some of them... But a character like Wendy doesn't belong here for the simple fact Gamefaqs exists.

And Wendy is a character that would be part of a Top (20?) Worst units in Fire Emblem

Edited by Troykv

Though this was the guy who said Meg was one of the (or the?) worst characters in Fire Emblem, so I only have to assume that he hates fat people and Meg's brilliance. Calling it.

That said, it could've been worse. I was expecting Nino or other Ests somewhere.

Edited by Tryhard

Though this was the guy who said Meg was one of the (or the?) worst characters in Fire Emblem, so I only have to assume that he hates fat people and Meg's brilliance. Calling it.

That said, it could've been worse. I was expecting Nino or other Ests somewhere.

he hates meg????

well, looks like i'm not watching this

Oh right, fair enough.

What's the full list, anyways? I was way too lazy to watch the entire video...or even press the play button.

Edited by Refa

10. Stahl

9. Nah

8. Syrene

7. Nyx

6. Sigrun & Tanith

5. Aran

4. Cherche

3. Peri

2. Wendy

1. Isadora

Honourable mentions: Maribelle, Legault, Calill, Sumia, Eirika

i wasted my time typing that out so you better appreciate

edit: fuck

Edited by Tryhard

Based on tl;dr lists put up by other people, the guy's choices range between unremarkably predictable and slightly questionable to completely absurd; I think this one is a case of the latter. Never felt like examining the reasoning behind it because of the length of the stuff, but the chosen characters generally advise me to stay away and do something else with an hour of my free time.

Sumia? Underrated? I thought she was revered for having the fastest galeforce access and easily coverable weaknesses barring flying effectiveness via Frederick pair up.

It sounded like he meant more with her character.

As a unit she's easily one of the best Gen 1's due to how coveted Peg knight is in FE13

I think personality/character was a big factor that contributed to the making of this list along with a lot of personal experience, and I don't believe that to be a problem. While I can't say I wholeheartedly agree with this list, he still explained his reasoning well and I rather enjoyed the video... It is nice to see the different takes of different people, even when someone's perceptions don't always correspond with what we consider fact.