If you could be any Fire Emblem race, which would it be?

These are all the choices:

Kitsune

Wolfskin

Taguel

Cat Laguz

Tiger Laguz

Lion Laguz

Hawk Laguz

Crow Laguz

Wolf Laguz

Heron Laguz

Dragon (Black, Red, White) Laguz

Manakete (Earth, Divine, Ice, Fire, Mage)

Demonkind (many species)

Human

Most people would choose Manakete, me included. It would be cool if future Avatars let you select your race as well.

Edited by NekoKnight

Kind of a tough choice between Manakete and Kitsune for me.

Probably Manakete though, because dragons are cool, and I don't particularly like the Kitsunes' weird blade things on their forelegs and tail.

Tough choice for me between Manakete and Dragon Laguz, though I guess if it came down to it I'd pick Manakete. Sure I'd have to look like I'm 10 for a long time but I guess it's more tolerable than species discrimination.

I'd probably want to be a Manakete too!

These are all the choices:

Kitsune

Wolfskin

Taguel

Cat Laguz

Tiger Laguz

Lion Laguz

Hawk Laguz

Crow Laguz

Wolf Laguz

Heron Laguz

Dragon (Black, Red, White) Laguz

Manakete (Earth, Divine, Ice, Fire, Mage)

Demonkind (many species)

Human

Most people would choose Manakete, me included. It would be cool if future Avatars let you select your race as well.

I'd love to be that little boy who looks like he's a little kid and all the enemies attack because the AI fails to take my Dragonstone into account when targeting, and then I just turn into a dragon and wipe the floor with everyone, as for a version of the Manakete, I'd have to say Awakening's because they can attack at 2 range

That'd just lead me to play Fire Emblem: Boning Tibarn.

Can I pick Xane's shapeshifting dealilo? Because that'd be fun to be able to turn into other people for giggles.

Kind of a tough choice between Manakete and Kitsune for me.

Probably Manakete though, because dragons are cool, and I don't particularly like the Kitsunes' weird blade things on their forelegs and tail.

Dragons are cool, I agree

I think a Hawk Laguz would be really awesome to be, especially whith the formshift ability...

Being a manakete would be awesome as well, but I think I would prefer the speed, agility and superior senses of the hawk tribe.

Hawks are cool. but Dragons are cooler

Anyway, the agility of the Hawk Laguz would really help, but Manaketes are tankier and have less weaknesses (Hawk Laguz: Bows and Wind Magic, Versus Manakete with Wyrmslayers) and they get better bonuses when transformed than Hawk Laguz do, which the AI fails to account for, so they attack the Manakete only to get their butts served to them on a silver platter

Human all the way, baby. I mean, it ain't the Manaketes who will have an Industrial Revolution.

Lol, referencing history all the way, m8

Being serious, what if Fire Emblem sees the Manakete Industrial Revolution?

Human, since the rest often get hit with discrimination.

I fail to see the discrimination Manaketes get other than the fact that they look like little kids

Tough choice for me between Manakete and Dragon Laguz, though I guess if it came down to it I'd pick Manakete. Sure I'd have to look like I'm 10 for a long time but I guess it's more tolerable than species discrimination.

I'd love to look like a little kid all the time, that's part of the reason I like Manaketes, they look like little kids (Fa, Myrrh, Nowi, Nah, Tiki)

Racism is bad, I agree

Human or Chameleon.

Hawk Laguz too I guess.

Human or Wolf Laguz

But if you were a Wolf Laguz people would label you a Werewolf

A Raven laguz easily. I ride or die with my Raven King Naesala.

For kcuf's sake IS, bring back bird transformations.

Naesala is kind of a jerk tho

I fail to see the discrimination Manaketes get other than the fact that they look like little kids

I mean, Nowi was sold into slavery and forced to turn into a dragon for the amusement of her captors. That's something, I guess.

And Fates' bandit twins tried to capture Kana and make him/her into their pet, although I guess that one's different because Manaketes aren't exactly widely known in the world of Fates.

Lol, referencing history all the way, m8

Being serious, what if Fire Emblem sees the Manakete Industrial Revolution?

Yeah, that's kind of my thing. And the Manaketes wont have an Industrial Revolution because there wouldn't be a need for one. They'll think they have it all covered with their breath, until the day jet fighters come to shoot them down.

Edited by blah the Prussian

You forgot Branded (Tormod and Micaiah) and Half-breeds (Nah, Yarne, Velouria, Selkie, and Kana). I would probably like to be a branded because I could be a part of human progress while still honoring my heritage. I might have to move, though.

You forgot Branded (Tormod and Micaiah) and Half-breeds (Nah, Yarne, Velouria, Selkie, and Kana). I would probably like to be a branded because I could be a part of human progress while still honoring my heritage. I might have to move, though.

The confirmed Brandeds in Tellius are Micaiah, Soren, Stefan...

Amy, Petrine and Zelgius

I don't know about other people.

Amy, Petrine and Zelgius

Tormod was merely raised by Laguz, that's all.

Other than that, you've listed all the known Branded in-game.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Branded aren't people. Why would I mention disgusting half-breeds?

The confirmed Brandeds in Tellius are

Stefan...

Amy, Petrine and Zelgius

I know Radiant Dawn is an older game but the first two characters are spoilers, y'know. Seems odd to spoiler only half of the names.

I mean, Nowi was sold into slavery and forced to turn into a dragon for the amusement of her captors. That's something, I guess.

And Fates' bandit twins tried to capture Kana and make him/her into their pet, although I guess that one's different because Manaketes aren't exactly widely known in the world of Fates.

I'm not sure I'd consider Corrin and Kana as Manaketes

It's a pretty big plot point in the Elibe games that dragons were chased off the continent.

I guess, but that was after a massive war, and Merlinus (I think it was Merlinus) mentioned in FE6 that Dragons were superior in intellect and warfare than humans

Yeah, that's kind of my thing. And the Manaketes wont have an Industrial Revolution because there wouldn't be a need for one. They'll think they have it all covered with their breath, until the day jet fighters come to shoot them down.

You know, I'm young enough that I just last school year learned about the Industrial Revolution in Socials. lol

Tormod is very much human

However if people and Laguz knew you were a branded you would receive racism from both sides

Amy, Petrine and Zelgius

Tormod was merely raised by Laguz, that's all.

Other than that, you've listed all the known Branded in-game.

Branded aren't people. Why would I mention disgusting half-breeds?

I know Radiant Dawn is an older game but the first two characters are spoilers, y'know. Seems odd to spoiler only half of the names.

I can't decide between Human or Raven Laguz.

Lol

I'm actually going to choose Dragon Laguz over Manakete. I would feel more comfortable being able to fight based on a time-recharged meter, rather than a rare stone with limited uses. Plus, I personally like the aesthetic of the dragon laguz (especially black dragons) better than most manaketes we see in the series. As for everyday uses? It'd be nice for reaching high places, cooking when the power's gone out, and intimidating those louts at the power company into reconnecting me. I know I'm not breathing fire, exactly, but energy breath applied to bread has to make something akin to toast... right?