I still half know my way through these trees!

Zerosabers

I know none of you remember me anyways!

It's been months since I've actually been on here. Things got really crazy and pretty bad for awhile. Now though things are looking up. College started up and I'm probably joining a sorority so social life is much better too.

Also I've actually recently started playing through Radiant Dawn for the first time and so far the gameplay has been pretty awesome besides the unit balances being a tad out of wack. Of course I love FE6 so it's not anything new. Maybe I'll post a let's play thread of it but updates would be kinda sporadic with my work load.

I know none of you remember me anyways!

It's been months since I've actually been on here. Things got really crazy and pretty bad for awhile. Now though things are looking up. College started up and I'm probably joining a sorority so social life is much better too.

Also I've actually recently started playing through Radiant Dawn for the first time and so far the gameplay has been pretty awesome besides the unit balances being a tad out of wack. Of course I love FE6 so it's not anything new. Maybe I'll post a let's play thread of it but updates would be kinda sporadic with my work load.

Oh hey welcome back! We should chat again. I'm working & doing college too haha

Edited by Jedi

You're back! WELCOME BACK!

Thank Elieson! Good to see you're still acting as an editor for SF too how's that been going?

Oh hey welcome back! We should chat again. I'm working & doing college too haha

Hello Jedi! And yea a chat sounds nice it's been too long since I talked to pretty much everyone here.

People remember you, abort, abort!!

My infiltration plan has failed

I remember you

We were arguing about butt touching

mutters butt-touch monopolizer

Its not my fault girl butts are great! (though I really have to look up the context of that entire argument again)

Edited by Zerosabers

Its not my fault girl butts are great! (though I really have to look up the context of that entire argument again)

A nice butt is good, but I'm more of a boob girl, myself. Plus, I've got very little butt myself.

I mean they're both squishy and cuddly so why not both?

Well, if you're bumping butts, you're in opposite directions, but if you're hugging, you can press them up against each other and look into each others' eyes at the same time.

Thank Elieson! Good to see you're still acting as an editor for SF too how's that been going?

It's a blast! I totally have a secret project in the works, so stay tuned :D