When you realise there is a section for this.

WinterOkami

Greetings everyone,

I am Winter Okami. Fan of Fire Emblem like all of us here. It is only today I realised there was a section like this in the forum.

I got into the game through Awakening, yes unfortunately but I discovered the franchise while playing Super Smash Bros Brawl with Ike and Marth. Later played Fates and I am still content with this series.

I am 16 and currently and currently a 12th grader. I also like Mangas and other shenenigans of the sort alongside many video games like Kingdom Hearts as you can see from my Avatar.

Hope I can get along with all of you hopefully. So far I am having fun because everyone is nice here.

And here is your proper welcome, WELCOME :P:

No worries on being like introduced with Awakening its a fun game and a good introduction if anything. I'm one of those old folks who got into it via Melee & FE7 myself though haha.

Edited by Jedi

Well then...Welcome to the forest my friend! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you got question...don't be afraid to ask!

Awakening ain't so bad. I personally started with FE7, but while those two games are on different ends of the series(FE7 at the beginning, for outside Japan anyway, and Awakening at the current tail end), the great thing is...we're both FE fans right now! And that's what matters, right? :D:

Also......you're 16 in the 12'th grade?! Did you skip a grade? If you did, Nice(you're already a better man then me :P: )! :Rei:

I just graduated High School this year, SOOO happy about that! I actually do like school and did enjoy some of the senior perks, but when you're near the end...you just want to be done with it and graduate.

Welcome, friend! I am called Lyko. (Yes I know my name is Lychee, just roll with it lol)
Awakening was fun, don't feel bad about being introduced into the series that way. I personally started with FE7 and FE8 (Gameboy FTW)
16 as a Senior? Dude props to you, way to go and get that bs done.
But anyways, Welcome and Enjoy your stay!

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

...Though it seems like you've been here for a while, making a "Welcome" quite unnecessary.

Awakening was a fun game, definitely not a bad place to start. No need to be ashamed of that. And let's be honest, probably 90% of people on this forum first saw Fire Emblem in Smash Bros..

So you like the mangas? Got a favorite? What about the animus?

Aw you guys are so nice.

The reason why I feel ashamed is because people tend to bash on it so I thought you'd misjudge me if I hadn't done that but I am glad you don't mind.

Well then...Welcome to the forest my friend! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you got question...don't be afraid to ask!

Awakening ain't so bad. I personally started with FE7, but while those two games are on different ends of the series(FE7 at the beginning, for outside Japan anyway, and Awakening at the current tail end), the great thing is...we're both FE fans right now! And that's what matters, right? :D:

Also......you're 16 in the 12'th grade?! Did you skip a grade? If you did, Nice(you're already a better man then me :P: )! :Rei:

I just graduated High School this year, SOOO happy about that! I actually do like school and did enjoy some of the senior perks, but when you're near the end...you just want to be done with it and graduate.

I didn't it's just that I haven't started 12th grade yet. I was born early in the year so it explains my age for my class hence why I am older than 98% of my class. Also congratulations on your graduation. :Roy:

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

...Though it seems like you've been here for a while, making a "Welcome" quite unnecessary.

Awakening was a fun game, definitely not a bad place to start. No need to be ashamed of that. And let's be honest, probably 90% of people on this forum first saw Fire Emblem in Smash Bros..

So you like the mangas? Got a favorite? What about the animus?

Well Yed I know it would be unecessary but didn't want to be rude. Imagine Serene's forest being a house, you just don't come to your friends house without saying hello and stuff.

So as for mangas I like Magi, One Punch Man alongside Assasination Classroom who I like the most at the current time. As for Animus well I started Case Closed, still on Episode 30+ hoping that I'll get smarter since Detective was my dream job as a kid.

Hello and welcome to the forums, excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 and 0.8?

Kingdom Hearts 3 ? Naah I can wait.

0.2 and back cover ? OF COURSE who wouldn't! The trailer was awesome and I hope it will be as heartbreaking as Birth By Sleep.