I did it

Nym

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is a great day...

In early summer, in June, a young man has decided to go in a quest.

A quest that would allow him to faint 2 Pidgey with one stone.

You see, as much as he likes pokémon, he never did the main goal of pokémon: completing the pokédex.

However, with sun and moon being slowly revealed, he wanted to do one last thing with Alpha Sapphire.

The goal.

He completed the main story, flew all around Hoenn for hiding pokémon, traded with many, many trainers.

​And finally, the national pokédex.

(here's my reaction if anyone is curious or just want to smile): https://66.media.tumblr.com/8a4d58d4bcb6b70b525be16651fde796/tumblr_inline_ocqi0sUoFk1tlk4q0_540.gif

But his quest is not over, he has one final pokémon to catch.

No, it's not the a powerful legendary pokémon, it's the best price he could ever get...

A shiny ... Eevee.

(Big surprise, I know, also idk if that should be fftf so if I posted in the wrong place, sorry <3).

Edited by Nym

I've completed the Pokedex in Gen VI. Let me know if there's any semi-rare breedable pokes you might need. And I could try to hook you up, when I have time.

Send me a PM, though, in case I don't check this thread.

I've completed the Pokedex in Gen VI. Let me know if there's any semi-rare breedable pokes you might need. And I could try to hook you up, when I have time.

Send me a PM, though, in case I don't check this thread.

Umm Rezzy, I've already complete the pokédex xD (aside from the very rare legendaries but those were not necessary for completinng the pokédex).

I'm trying to get the Eevee right now.

Edited by Nym

Umm Rezzy, I've already complete the pokédex xD (aside from the very rare legendaries but those were not necessary for completinng the pokédex).

I'm trying to get the Eevee right now.

Oh, sorry, I must have misread it. I thought you were trying to do all those things.

Good luck on getting the shiny Eevee. I've got a few shinies, but most of them aren't competitively viable.

Eh, getting a Shiny Eevee is easy. Tbh, shiny hunting in XYORAS is waaaaay too easy. They doubled the base odds AND made like 5 different ways of increasing it.

You can't even XYORAS-full odds a Shiny Eevee, since you have to Dexnav it.

Eh, getting a Shiny Eevee is easy. Tbh, shiny hunting in XYORAS is waaaaay too easy. They doubled the base odds AND made like 5 different ways of increasing it.

You can't even XYORAS-full odds a Shiny Eevee, since you have to Dexnav it.

Yes I know but I don't have the patience for catching a shiny without the shiny charm (and I wanted to complete the pokédex too).

BIG UPDATE

I GOT IT, I GOT THE SHINY EEVEE.

Name : Eevee

Level: 8

Nature: Naive

Moves: Tackle, Stored Power, Tail Whip and Sand Attack

My biggest archivement as a Eevee Fan is now in my team (I hope I'll be able to transfer it to Sun and Moon).

Congrats.

You used Dexnav, correct?

Yes, it made the process a little bit faster (still had to use over 20 max repels for the shiny tho).