Why do beds feels more comfortable in the morning than at night?

IceBrand

Because life hates us all.

Also if I was laying in 1 position for 8-10 hours, I don't think I'd want to move so...

you don't want to leave

Edited by TrueEm

Heh... I don't have the luxus to lay in the bed in the morning, even in weekends.

Me, too. Leo always wakes up by 7:00, 8:00 at the latest. I actually got to sleep into 11:00 last Saturday for the first time in like a year.

Do you sleep on a couch?

Yes I do! I find the couch to be comfortable enough... it's not necessarily more comfortable than the bed, but the main reason I usually sleep on the couch is for two reasons. Reason number 1, my TV is in my living room and when I am ready to fall asleep for the night, I'm usually already comfortable laying on the couch that I can just turn off my TV and fall right to sleep... reason number 2 is it tends to be a bit cooler in my living room than it does my bedroom. I don't sleep well if I'm too hot Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Me, too. Leo always wakes up by 7:00, 8:00 at the latest. I actually got to sleep into 11:00 last Saturday for the first time in like a year.

I always get awake at 7 AM at the latest. (mainly 6 - 6:30 AM only when I don't have to go to university)

Sleeping till 11 AM or later - IMPOSSIBLE for me!

I can't sleep while daylight at all even if I'm supertired.

Yes I do! I find the couch to be comfortable enough... it's not necessarily more comfortable than the bed, but the main reason I usually sleep on the couch is for two reasons. Reason number 1, my TV is in my living room and when I am ready to fall asleep for the night, I'm usually already comfortable laying on the couch that I can just turn off my TV and fall right to sleep... reason number 2 is it tends to be a bit cooler in my living room than it does my bedroom. I don't sleep well if I'm too hot

Me and my sister often slept in the basement during the summer. It was nice and cool and dark.