Should The Master Knight Class Return In Future Games?

Rend Keaven

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Master Knight Class Make A Comeback?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but make it a DLC class like dread fighter etc.
    • No.

Wasn't it that way in Awakening too?

It was like that in FE1/3/TRS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but heres the thing, weapon ranks suck in Fates in comparison to those 4 games (Which the 3 Raven said used a stat instead) so its alot more noticeable.

Yeah but heres the thing, weapon ranks suck in Fates in comparison to those 4 games (Which the 3 Raven said used a stat instead) so its alot more noticeable.

Ya ask me though, I think the complaints about weapon rank in Fates are blown way out of proportion - it ain't like I have to bust my ass to get to a decent rank in weapon types other than the ones units start with, which is more than can be said for certain other FEs... *glares at FE5 and FE6*

I mean I joked it should be a thing again when I first saw it along with the Barron Class but they would be very silly. I just joke they forgot to untick the boxes on what weapons the classes use even though they clearly are meant to have every weapon, but really they would have to be limited a little, maybe a little more Jack of all trade master of non thing going on for them. Or they'd end up with abysmal stats which would ruin the fun. So basically, Yes but they get like a max of C rank in everything or Yes and they're OP Gods