Favorite Thief/Cleric pairing?

LowTierFE7Tresh

Julian/Lena is cute, from what little we see of it, as are both Gaius/Lissa and Gaius/Maribelle as well as Saizo/Sakura if that counts. Rennac/L'Arachel is pretty funny too.

I'd probably like Rennac/L'Arachel more if I didn't adore how goofy Ephraim/L'Arachel is.

Aideen seems to have like a harem going on for her. Azel, Dew, Jamke, Midayle. She makes all those oblivious anime main char.s jealous.

I really like Safy and Lifis though i wish they had an ending together. So i guess it's julian and lena

I'd probably like Rennac/L'Arachel more if I didn't adore how goofy Ephraim/L'Arachel is.

And if they actually had an ending together after their A support.

Ephraim/L'Arachel is one of those support chains where I never got how exactly the A support leads up to marriage. It ends with Ephraim deciding that L'Arachel is super annoying, but cute, while L'Arachel still doesn't seem to have quite warmed up to him.

Aideen seems to have like a harem going on for her. Azel, Dew, Jamke, Midayle. She makes all those oblivious anime main char.s jealous.

A lot of FE games have a healer with a whole bunch of romantic supports. FE4 has Aideen, FE7 has Priscilla, FE8 has Natasha, and I think that's it actually.