Somebody...

Xixiel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my!

your user name has the letter X in it, so that makes you super amazingly awesomer!

hello!

i'm Chiki the Divine Dragon, Chaos Incarnate! Welcome to the forestah~~~!

HI THERE!

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

Oh grand, another member who does not know what a good post should look like, just what we needed.

But seriously, you might want to put a bit more thought into your post, then atleast you might improve upon your very bad first impression.

Oh and of course, *insert generic welcome here*.

Edited by Shuuda

Oh grand, another member who does not know what a good post should look like, just what we needed.

But seriously, you might want to put a bit more thought into your post, then atleast you might improve upon your very bad first impression.

Oh and of course, *insert generic welcome here*.

Dude, who really cares?

Dude, who really cares?

Well, me obviously. First impressions matter, and his did not give off good vibes with me: basicly because it was just plain spam.

Edited by Shuuda

I AM OFFENDED!

How many people do you think actually post something COHERENT in the intro forum anyway?

Besides, "HI THERE! XD XD XD XD XD XD" is not spam, as nothing is really spam in the intro forum since some people only say "Hi...".

You didn't even really welcome me. Two lines of criticism for a post that doesn't even go toward the post count and my choice of generic welcome? Congrats on giving me a bad first impression. I hope you redeem yourself in the future. :P

**Shuuda's score was changed from 0 (Neutral) to -2 (Somewhat Disliked) on the -10 to 10 Fail Scale**

And a quick thank you to everyone who gave me nice welcomes! Your scores have been changed from 0 (Neutral) to +1 (Nice Person) on the -10 to 10 Fail Scale.

Edited by Xixiel

Postcount doesn't increase here.

Is that meant to be an excuse to not put thought and effort into posts or something? Post count is unimportant for the most part, quality beats quantity in this context.

How many people do you think actually post something COHERENT in the intro forum anyway?

Besides, "HI THERE! XD XD XD XD XD XD" is not spam, as nothing is really spam in the intro forum since some people only say "Hi...".

Firstly, your post was just spam, not to mention an annoying amount of emoticons. And the point of the intro forum is to give yourself a proper introduction. Introducing yourself with spam gives me the impression that you will not really be a decent member, and that future posts will be equally spam.

**Shuuda's score was changed from 0 (Neutral) to -2 (Somewhat Disliked) on the -10 to 10 Fail Scale**

And that means something because? Do you actually do sad things like that? Degrading people who are not ultra nice to you. Just put me at -10, because I can already tell that you are not the kind of person I would want to get along with.

Edited by Shuuda