Pairings for Conquest!

MeddlingMage

On my ideal Velouria I'd put

-Trample

-Beast Bane

those two essentially give her coverage against everything that isn't on a Wyvern.

-Luna, Sol or Breaking Sky

whichever you want the most. Sol helps her tank if that's what you like more about her, Luna is stronger and easier to get but Breaking Sky procs more often. I'd go with Breaking Sky if you're going online for skills. She can get Luna by A+ rank with Sophie and Sol by simply reclassing into Hero.

-Elbow Room

it's +8 damage when stacked with trample. That's a lot.

-Tomebreaker

goodbye Res stat.

Lancebreaker isn't that good. Not many enemies carry the Beast Lance and you can just position yourself out of those situations.

On my ideal Velouria I'd put

-Trample

-Beast Bane

those two essentially give her coverage against everything that isn't on a Wyvern.

Or mechanists, but honestly I can't remember if there are any mechanists besides Yukimura on Conquest so that's really more of a technicality.

Or mechanists, but honestly I can't remember if there are any mechanists besides Yukimura on Conquest so that's really more of a technicality.

There are some in Mokushu and maybe in Hinoka's chapter. And maybe I think there was one in Chapter 27.

There are some in Mokushu and maybe in Hinoka's chapter. And maybe I think there was one in Chapter 27.

I know for a fact that if you wait until after 18 to do Sieg"s Paralogue, some of the Ninja"s will Promote into Mechanists. I don't distinctly remember them in Chapter 24, but I could be wrong. There are definitely some in 17 though.

Edited by Avalanche

Made some changes to the pairings, thoughts:

Katerina x Keaton

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Felicia

Niles x Camilla

Odin x Elise

Arthur x Effie

Silas x Selena

Benny x Peri

Kaze x Bekura

It leaves Laslow and Jakob open for the men and Azura, Nyx, and Mozu open for the women.

Can I just master seal Charlotte and strap her to Xander's back.

Edited by MeddlingMage