Pairings for Conquest!

MeddlingMage

Any reason why you won't use Elise and Nyx the other way around? Nina will get Tomefaire out of it, while Ophelia doesn't lose out on anything big. She doesn't need the Outlaw line, you can get the skills with A+ from Niles if you wish (Shuriken breaker?).

Benny x Beruka is good, gives him best defense, his speed can't be helped anyway. So getting it as low as possible doesn't hurt with Wary Fighter equipped.

Why on Earth are you not using Charlotte!? She is much better then Selena on Xander. But if you really want Selena on Xander, get Charlotte on Jakob.

Arthur x Camilla also doesn't do anything special. You are better of with Peri there. Camilla can go to Jakob then. This way both get Luna and Wyvern line.

Any reason why you won't use Elise and Nyx the other way around? Nina will get Tomefaire out of it, while Ophelia doesn't lose out on anything big. She doesn't need the Outlaw line, you can get the skills with A+ from Niles if you wish (Shuriken breaker?).

Benny x Beruka is good, gives him best defense, his speed can't be helped anyway. So getting it as low as possible doesn't hurt with Wary Fighter equipped.

Why on Earth are you not using Charlotte!? She is much better then Selena on Xander. But if you really want Selena on Xander, get Charlotte on Jakob.

Arthur x Camilla also doesn't do anything special. You are better of with Peri there. Camilla can go to Jakob then. This way both get Luna and Wyvern line.

I really hate Charlotte. And I've done Charlotte! Siegbert a couple of times already. Nina can't get Tomefaire because Tomefaire is a Hoshidan skill.

I rather not use Camilla on a kid like Dwyer. Dwyer won't see that much play because I really don't like Dwyer. I'm only getting Dwyer to have all the kids. So wasting Camilla on a kid that I don't use is kinda dumb.

I really hate Charlotte. And I've done Charlotte! Siegbert a couple of times already. Nina can't get Tomefaire because Tomefaire is a Hoshidan skill.

I rather not use Camilla on a kid like Dwyer. Dwyer won't see that much play because I really don't like Dwyer. I'm only getting Dwyer to have all the kids. So wasting Camilla on a kid that I don't use is kinda dumb.

I can agree on that. What kids will you be using then? That way we can set the less useful mothers on them and pick the best ones on the others.

You do realize that Charlotte is one (if not THE) best mothers for physical children, right?

If you want speed on Xander's child, you probably are better off with Azura. Selena does drop your attack a bit.

You can use; http://soapy4159.github.io/ferevpairings/ to plan more easily.

Edited by SSJDennis

I support your choice to use Selena instead of Charlotte. Xander doesn't need strength, he needs speed, and Selena gives just as much while also giving him a much-needed resistance boost when she's a falcon knight.

Also, do you plan on making Laslow a rallybot? If so then Azura is a good idea for a wife.

As for your avatar, def isn't a fantastic boon because the growth bonus is just 10%. I'd go for speed personally, but that's just me.

Edited by Alastor15243

I support your choice to use Selena instead of Charlotte. Xander doesn't need strength, he needs speed, and Selena gives just as much while also giving him a much-needed resistance boost when she's a falcon knight.

Also, do you plan on making Laslow a rallybot? If so then Azura is a good idea for a wife.

As for your avatar, def isn't a fantastic boon because the growth bonus is just 10%. I'd go for speed personally, but that's just me.

I always thought Velouria wanted Strength or Defense. Selkie is the one that wants Speed. I plan on using Laslow as a Ninja. I tried Rallybot Laslow and wasn't a fan of it. Plus I don't plan on buying Skills until about chapter 20 when I start doing the paralogues.

I can agree on that. What kids will you be using then? That way we can set the less useful mothers on them and pick the best ones on the others.

You do realize that Charlotte is one (if not THE) best mothers for physical children, right?

If you want speed on Xander's child, you probably are better off with Azura. Selena does drop your attack a bit.

You can use; http://soapy4159.github.io/ferevpairings/ to plan more easily.

I plan on mainly using Velouria, Soliel, Nina, Forrest, Ophelia, and Percy.

1. What do you want out of your pairings?

2. What's Corrin's talent?

3. I'd sooner pair Jakob with Charlotte over Peri. With Peri as a mom, Dwyer's third class is Dark Mage, and Jakob/Peri don't give mods that are worth running Dark Knight. With Charlotte, Dwyer gets Fighter, which gives him much better options. Still, if your opinion of Charlotte is as low as mine, I can't blame you for leaving her unpaired.

1. What do you want out of your pairings?2. What's Corrin's talent?3. I'd sooner pair Jakob with Charlotte over Peri. With Peri as a mom, Dwyer's third class is Dark Mage, and Jakob/Peri don't give mods that are worth running Dark Knight. With Charlotte, Dwyer gets Fighter, which gives him much better options. Still, if your opinion of Charlotte is as low as mine, I can't blame you for leaving her unpaired.

I really mainly just want to use Velouria, Soliel, Nina, Forrest, Ophelia, and Percy for the kids. Since they are the main kids in Conquest I care about.

What would you suggest Katerina's boon/bane and talent be for having Velouria as a kid? Kana won't be used that much.

I really hate Charlotte. I rather just take Gamble off of Arthur and use Arthur over using Charlotte. At least for me, Arthur always almost seems to hit something and Charlotte never hits at all.

Edited by MeddlingMage

What difficulty?

You will receive more milage out of +Str/-Lck Ninja/Wyvern Rider instead of +Def/-Mag with Keaton lol bonuses.Modifiers don't matter and Peri!Dwyer is still usable; my only complaint is that they (Jakob and Peri) both have better pairings.I suggest running these pairs:

Laslow x Peri.

Niles x Camilla or Charlotte.

Odin x Nyx, Felicia, or Camilla. Elise is cool if you plan on not using Odin.

Leo x Selena, Felicia, or Nyx.

Arthur x Effie or Camilla.

These pairings are great for the parents and kid.

I plan on not using Charlotte because I really hate her. Howus this for the pairings:

Keaton x Katerina (+Str/-Luck; Ninja)

Xander x Selena

Odin x Elise (I'm only using Odin until I get Ophelia)

Niles x Camilla

Leo x Felicia (mainly because of Hair color)

Laslow x Peri

Arthur x Effie (even though I've done this before)

And the rest:

Kaze x Azura

Jakob x Nyx

Silas x Mozu

Benny x Beruka

On the bench and no mate:

Charlotte

Thoughts? Could I possibly switch Mozu and Selena around and still have a good Siegbert?

Thoughts? Could I possibly switch Mozu and Selena around and still have a good Siegbert?

Honestly, Siegbert's happiest in back of some chick. However, Selena as Sophie's mom gives Sophie Sky Knight, which is something she really doesn't mind. Mozu gives Siegbert Villager, which opens up some really stupid builds (though I wouldn't recommend it unless you like roulette-type gimmicks that result in his death if he screws up).

EDIT: If you're interested in passing stuff to Velouria, go Archer, because the only skill she needs IMO is Certain Blow. Otherwise, it won't matter, because her class set will be Wolf/Fighter/Nohr Princess. If you want to make Keaton better, figure out what skill he wants, and choose your talent accordingly.

Edited by eggclipse

If you're interested in passing stuff to Velouria, go Archer, because the only skill she needs IMO is Certain Blow. Otherwise, it won't matter, because her class set will be Wolf/Fighter/Nohr Princess. If you want to make Keaton better, figure out what skill he wants, and choose your talent accordingly.

+Str/-Lck Corrin!Velouria has effectively a 48% Skill Growth as a Wolfseggner. Her Base Skill stat (before her parents inheritance and class stats) is the same her Strength and Speed. She'll maybe run into a little trouble against Master Ninja's and Swordmasters, but I think Certain Blow is overkill, especially since you'll be forcing Corrin to either commit to Archer/Sniper until 20/5 or have her switch at 20/2 and struggle through 3 levels of E Rank Bows (probably the worst E Rank to have)

If your set on making Corrin a Ninja TC, I don't really think any of that trees Skills help Velouria out a ton, so stick with either Nobility or Dragon Fang if you want to recruit her around the mid game (when she'll likely first become available). I really like Sol or Trample on Velouria, but those would either require a change in her Mom's Talent or her marrying someone specific.

Edited by Avalanche

+Str/-Lck Corrin!Velouria has effectively a 48% Skill Growth as a Wolfseggner. Her Base Skill stat (before her parents inheritance and class stats) is the same her Strength and Speed. She'll maybe run into a little trouble against Master Ninja's and Swordmasters, but I think Certain Blow is overkill, especially since you'll be forcing Corrin to either commit to Archer/Sniper until 20/5 or have her switch at 20/2 and struggle through 3 levels of E Rank Bows (probably the worst E Rank to have)

If your set on making Corrin a Ninja TC, I don't really think any of that trees Skills help Velouria out a ton, so stick with either Nobility or Dragon Fang if you want to recruit her around the mid game (when she'll likely first become available). I really like Sol or Trample on Velouria, but those would either require a change in her Mom's Talent or her marrying someone specific.

I'm actually searching for either Sol or Trample on either Velouria, Keaton, or Corrin now.

My memories of Velouria are as follows:

1. Anything she hits dies in one round.

2. Her whiffing a few too many times for my comfort, because I passed Quick Draw instead of Certain Blow.

Pulled off Certain Blow by going Keaton x Mozu, and having Mozu class-change right after recruitment. I did a screw-around run with Archer!Corrin, and it's not quite as awful as I thought it would be. It takes some thought and planning, but it's pretty funny. But I'm also assuming a certain skill/patience level when I recommend this.

My memories of Velouria are as follows:

1. Anything she hits dies in one round.

2. Her whiffing a few too many times for my comfort, because I passed Quick Draw instead of Certain Blow.

Pulled off Certain Blow by going Keaton x Mozu, and having Mozu class-change right after recruitment. I did a screw-around run with Archer!Corrin, and it's not quite as awful as I thought it would be. It takes some thought and planning, but it's pretty funny. But I'm also assuming a certain skill/patience level when I recommend this.

Wait, does that mean you passed down certain blow instead of aptitude? I suppose aptitude would be easier to get after the fact as it's a level 1 skill...

Would these four skills be good on Velouria?

Tomebreaker/ Shurikenbreaker

Sol

Trample

Quixotic

Quixotic would definitely help her accuracy, and on enemy phase too, though she tends to be a fairly good dodgetank...

...But then again I don't believe in being a dodgetank that much, particularly in fates.

Though I question the efficacy of giving her a breaker skill when you're nerfing her avoid by 30 (though I'd definitely go with Shurikenbreaker over Tomebreaker)

Edited by Alastor15243

Quixotic would definitely help her accuracy, and on enemy phase too, though she tends to be a fairly good dodgetank...

...But then again I don't believe in being a dodgetank that much, particularly in fates.

Though I question the efficacy of giving her a breaker skill when you're nerfing her avoid by 30 (though I'd definitely go with Shurikenbreaker over Tomebreaker)

The Breaker skill is extra in case I can get her them. Sol, Trample, and Quixotic are the main 3.

Would these four skills be good on Velouria?

Tomebreaker/ Shurikenbreaker

Sol

Trample

Quixotic

I'm not a fan of Sol and Quixotic, and Quixotic has negative synergy with breaker skills. And tbf, I think Quixotic is a terribad skill. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia