Characters in Fire Emblem with terrible hair.

IceBrand

Silas is definitely one. Like what even is it?

Sakura: I-it's...your head...

Silas: My head? Oh! Do you mean my hair? I know it sticks up more than hair should, but I didn't realize that was a condition.

I can't really think of any bad hairstyles off the top of my head, but Siegbert could do with a bit of a haircut.

Gunter, I just imagine how slick and greasy it must be in order to be held back like that.

I can't really think of any bad hairstyles off the top of my head, but Siegbert could do with a bit of a haircut.

I made fun of Siegbert's hair then, joke on me, my mother-in-law did a hack job of trimming my son's bangs and he ended up looking like Siegbert

I must be in the minority: I like all of Silas, Siegbert and Makalov' hairstyles. Azama's, too.

If I had to choose, I'm not a fan of Devdan's hair. It reminds me of a Chia Pet.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

I was going to post Silas, but then it was in the OP already. He looks like some Dr Seuss character.

I honestly don't think Siegbert's hair is that bad, but it looks like generic haircut#3 that was ubiquitous when I was in high school.

The morph trio's hair from FE7 looks disgustingly greasy to me, especially Ephidel's.

Like wow take a bath you three. And use some damn Head & Shoulders or something.

Apparently SOMEONE doesn't know what a Fauxhawk is.

Or I guess the anime version of a Fauxhawk.

The morph trio's hair from FE7 looks disgustingly greasy to me, especially Ephidel's.

Like wow take a bath you three. And use some damn Head & Shoulders or something.

Apparently SOMEONE doesn't know what a Fauxhawk is.

Or I guess the anime version of a Fauxhawk.

I'm pretty sure it's actually a cowlick.

I'm pretty sure it's actually a cowlick.

I guess maybe? It might just be the art style.

also its definitely not a fauxhawk whoopsies. it's like halfway there

Oh my god.... how did I not realize that before!?

And I gotta put Male Corrin's default hair on there. I love you male Corrin, but your hair is barley passable in Fates, and downright awkward in Smash Bros (I change your hair for a reason, eh).

Edited by PersonWithTime