So what's everyone doing for Halloween?

Anacybele

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in the Sage!Nino dress I've had for a few years, sit on the porch and pass out a ton of candy. Basically what I do every Halloween tbh.

...We tend to run out, we get a lot of kids around here.

I love Nino and would love to see a pic of this.

Trick or treat hopefully, I can't object to free candy.

I ToT'd last year too but it only lasted for about a half an hour, hoping we stay outside longer this time around.

Also glac what does the dress look like?

Every year before Halloween, I start to get the urge to dress up but then I remember that I don't like parties. Or people. Or going out.

So I'll probably stay home and eat candy all night. The same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Uhm, probably stay in home and be sick. I live in the country and forest so I get like... no kids asking for candy. It's my birthday, but my stomach has been in such ruins lately I doubt I can eat anything sweet. So I'd probably just sit in my room on the internet and be depressed.

Get better soon. Candy cures depression, trust me, I'm a doctor.

I'm an anti-social freak who doesn't do anything. I don't even go out and buy candy for myself or anything, I just do what I normally do; eat, sleep, play video games, and watch youtube.

If I got in shape or something I might think about going as Owain. Because then I'd have a reason to be chuun be in character.

Edited by TrueEm

Get better soon. Candy cures depression, trust me, I'm a doctor.

I'll try but I'm not having much hope. First trip to see boyfriend is cancelled, my stomach acting up, college, fights with friends, life has been hectic lately. So I'm not holding out for the hope that my birthday'll be any better either.

I really wish Halloween was more of a thing here. :< It's always been my favourite holiday and I used to go all-out back home in the US, but it's barely celebrated at all in the Netherlands. I will put out my standard decorations, of course, and I will probably wear one of my old costumes on the actual day just for fun, though it doesn't really matter much.

I love Nino and would love to see a pic of this.

I really don't like posting pictures of myself, but I guess I can take a picture of just the dress.

I don't look very much like Nino though, for obvious reasons in I'm quite a bit older and my skin tone makes it really hard to dress up as characters I like.

Trick or treat hopefully, I can't object to free candy.

I ToT'd last year too but it only lasted for about a half an hour, hoping we stay outside longer this time around.

Also glac what does the dress look like?

Heel-length, purple cape with gold trim, I was describing it to my Grandma off memory so it isn't perfect, but I guess the fact we were working off the sprite was our reason for the creative liberties.

We don't celebrate halloween here. And I don't think anyone here would be doing a halloween themed birthday(even me, I was born in October), especially since birthday here means going to the cafeteria and spending money on fancy foods.

So I'll probably just watch let's players play horror games, enjoying their screaming.

I love Halloween; it's probably the only holiday I actually care about. Unfortunately, it's not really a thing where I live, to the point people look at you funny for as much as wearing a costume and call the police if you ask them for candy.

With that in mind, I would love to spend the day playing a good atmospheric horror game or watching a good horror-themed anime, but I've already finished all the ones I'm aware of... and new ones aren't released very often, unfortunately.

So... I'll probably just spend the day re-watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

For like the 8th time.

Or maybe I'll just sit there and question my decisions in life. That probably works, too.

With that in mind, I would love to spend the day playing a good atmospheric horror game or watching a good horror-themed anime, but I've already finished all the ones I'm aware of... and new ones aren't released very often, unfortunately.

So... I'll probably just spend the day re-watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

For like the 8th time.

Higurashi seems good to me.

Or maybe I'll just sit there and question my decisions in life. That probably works, too.

You're gonna play FNAF?

Edited by Soledai

Higurashi seems good to me.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it absolutely is. It's just that at this point I've pretty much memorized everything that happens throughout the whole series.

You're gonna play FNAF?

I'm not quite that desperate. :V

Oh, don't get me wrong, it absolutely is. It's just that at this point I've pretty much memorized everything that happens throughout the whole series.

I'm not quite that desperate. :V

Oh no, I was agreeing with you. I've actually gotten into it myself. I'm reading the Steam re-released VNs and I'm pretty captivated with it.

Haha, I was messing. iirc, one of the lines that shows up in those games is "Poor life decisions"... or people associate that line with those games and I was reminded of that.

I really don't like posting pictures of myself, but I guess I can take a picture of just the dress.

I don't look very much like Nino though, for obvious reasons in I'm quite a bit older and my skin tone makes it really hard to dress up as characters I like.Heel-length, purple cape with gold trim, I was describing it to my Grandma off memory so it isn't perfect, but I guess the fact we were working off the sprite was our reason for the creative liberties.

It would be really cute to see you in it, but understandable, if you don't want to. I'd settle for seeing just the dress itself.

I'm not sure what your skin tone is like, but mine's pretty pale and freckled, and there aren't too many super-freckled characters.

You know who you would work as, Rezzy? Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. She has your hair color and some freckles, I think. You look like an older version of her, imo.

You know who you would work as, Rezzy? Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. She has your hair color and some freckles, I think. You look like an older version of her, imo.

I suppose that's an option, should I decide to dress up. I had actually already outgrown trick or treating by the time Harry Potter became a thing, but I remember I have a cousin that people said looked like Ron Weasley.

Strangely enough, the Pottermore quiz sorted me into Gryffindor when I took it a few months ago. I always have gotten Ravenclaw with similar quizzes in the past. I'm not sure if I'm particularly brave, but I guess others could tell me which House they think I'd belong in.

Probably gonna do Halloween whenever my local brewery does, just go out for a drink in costume with close buds, unless someone brings me some more plans

Considering a Scarlet Witch (from the movies - her outfits are so cute) costume this year but not suuuure...