Yeah I just got this game

Serene

I said she's not as good as Zihark.... But SM's have bad defense in general. That's why she has great speed.

Yeah your right that Swordmasters have poor defense in general but Zihark does always cap his speed as well.

They are both have great speed and attack power but Zihark has better defense. Plus at the starting of the game, Mia is pretty difficultt to level up.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mia is getting beat upon. How could you all attack her and say she sucks?!?! *cries*

*pats Mia* It's ok, you'll always be awesome in my book!

Zihark's def base is no better than Mia's. His str, however, is quite a bit better. And his def growth is slightly better, as is his str growth.

True that Zihark's base defense is not really good but it does gradually improve throughout the game. Plus lot of the units who start of the game don't have very good defense to begin with.

Nope, Mia was terrible for me. I trained her once. Soren was stronger at endgame.

If I need a Swordmaster, I ussually turn to Stefan.

This

Also I'm about done with the marathon that is Chapter 17. I got Nep and Gatrie promoted already and almost have Marcia and Astrid to the point of promotion.

Either way even if they get screwed I always must use Stefan, Mia, and Zihark every single playthrough. They are my unbeatable trio. They are my lovelies. Lucia does not count. SHE should be hit by a bus.

Even though Zihark is the lord of dying. No joke. He dies more than REYSON and RHYS do

So wait Lucia sucks. Well that gives me incentive to use her, because it seems the RNG works better with the crappy units

She actually only for one playthrough turned out fine. I really wanted a swordmatser...

Before I send an army to get massacred on chapter 19 I need a question answered

Question: Can you turn Naelsa or whatever his name is into an NPC or do I actually have to waste him

I think that you need to have a hawk talk to him and Naesala will talk to reyson. If no Raven's been killed, I'm pretty sure you get a Knight Ring.

I find that chapter hard when I played it for the first time. I kept on getting killed by Naesala, until I found a way to use him as a distraction where I use, Marcia, Tanith and Janaff to kill the swordmaster, forgot his name.

Lucia has very good growths, actually, so she won't easily get RNG screwed. Don't worry too much about that. She's a decent unit if you don't look at the entire game.

Also, if you play hard mode (I'm too lazy to read four pages of posts, so I don't know which mode you play), then I recommend against using the sages.

Lucia has very good growths, actually, so she won't easily get RNG screwed. Don't worry too much about that. She's a decent unit if you don't look at the entire game.

Also, if you play hard mode (I'm too lazy to read four pages of posts, so I don't know which mode you play), then I recommend against using the sages.

I am glad I found someone who agrees with me on the part about Lucia :lol: She is alright, not terribly awful...

Yeah this is Marth117 first time playing FE9. So its not Hardmode.

Then Soren, Ilyana, Tormod and Calill and even Bastian are all usable.

Yes, even Bastian.

And Lucia sucks when you look at the entire game, but if you look at the moment she joins until endgame, then Lucia is fairly decent.

Then Soren, Ilyana, Tormod and Calill and even Bastian are all usable.

Yes, even Bastian.

And Lucia sucks when you look at the entire game, but if you look at the moment she joins until endgame, then Lucia is fairly decent.

Yeah Bastian is pretty decent, though I wished he had came with a staff.

Yeah Lucia is useful for some part of the game. Whenever I really need a swordmaster I just use her.

He can't double crap, though, but since he's likely doing Easy Mode anyway, it doesn't matter.

Yeah I used him in Hard mode. He wasn't that useful, but I always have him close by for extra support when needed.

Lucia has very good growths, actually, so she won't easily get RNG screwed.

high growths, low bases = more vulnerable to RNG screwage

Yeah this is Marth117 first time playing FE9. So its not Hardmode.

Hey, I played hard mode on my first run. It's available from the start; you don't need to unlock it.

Edited by Reikken

high growths, low bases = more vulnerable to RNG screwage

Hey, I played hard mode on my first run. It's available from the start; you don't need to unlock it.

I would play a Hard mode run but I'm to lazy to attempt something like that on my first attempt. Maybe my third when I can get a better feel for the game

Wow seriously :blink:

Wait I have the EU verison of POR. I am pretty sure hard mode was not avaible..unless if I am getting confused with FE10 :blink: