Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

I think some players are not accurate with reads and those who are sheeping them are more likely scum. The ones who seem townie but inaccurate are Rainbow and Blitz, and the ones that seem to be taking advantage are Refa/Green Poet with a side of SB but I'm not too sure on him. Refa has shown he was not reading my posts pages ago saying I'm not reconsidering people when I was. I am open to moving to Refa if I must. He also never considered moving towards Green either, he stayed asking SB his opinion instead of moving himself. There's also the point that Green Poet lurked and left his vote on me without moving it when he was fine with me.

Why would I move my vote? I was more bothered by you, obviously.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is dumb. You are obviously not reading what he is saying. Get your head out of your ass man. I still think you are townier than not. I know more than just Yedi here yet you aren't saying this about others, or asking people to walk you through the read as SB is doing.

First of all, his case on me is not just sh*t, it is also very wrong.

Secondly, I have been asking you to do one thing to clear yourself from my line of fire, yet you never did it.

Thirdly, if you are town, which I highly doubt at this point, it is you who needs to get his head out of his a**.

You deserve to be lynched today

As for GP, if she is telling the truth, wouldn't it be better for her not to claim it?

And if that is the case, then I am sure, she would never claim this as scum and she deserves to live past this night.

And all we have to do, is hammer our lynches from now on, no?

For that cause, you have my sword, but right now I'm looking to sheathe it in GP's bosom unless you can produce the votes.

trying to lynch me today is an antitown play. I shouldn't even have to explain this. if you think I'm scum, acquire the proof by testing my role.

giving up a possible townie to verify whether or not my claim is fake is more than worth it to anyone who actually thinks I'm scum. if I'm lying, you get a scum lynch d2 at the expense of one ML.

the risk/reward here is superior to any other solution. the only people who should want to stop my role from being tested are scum, and the person who would be lynched by my role, if they're town.

If your role was confirmed to be town, then possibly. However, I think your role is PROBABLY real. I just think you're scum and I have to try and lynch you again tomorrow.

Blitz your reads are just not good. You obviously misunderstand me. You say I'm taking things out of context, etc, when my stance on Spinal was semi-serious. You are the one putting words in my mouth, not me in yours. Again, you are twisting my words to fit your stubborn read on me and you go as far as to say that a player I know is defending me because he feels bad, as if it has nothing to do with his ability to read me correctly.

Also when I voted you, there was only one other vote (that I didn't even see when I was making my post!). It'd be pretty amazing if I was taking advantage of a situation as opposed to starting it myself.

I don't remember you reconsidering people until very recently when you mentioned that Blitz was a woefully misinformed townie. Regardless, I don't know how you expect anyone to reasonably parse through all of your content. You have over 300 posts on Day 1. On Day 1. The entire game shouldn't have over 300 posts, let alone one person.

As for GP, if she is telling the truth, wouldn't it be better for her not to claim it?

And if that is the case, then I am sure, she would never claim this as scum and she deserves to live past this night.

But that implies that GP wasn't going to be lynched today without taking further actions. That's a leap of faith I won't make.

trying to lynch me today is an antitown play. I shouldn't even have to explain this. if you think I'm scum, acquire the proof by testing my role.

I don't think any one here doubts that you do have the power, but in no way makes it a town role. Explain how this is not possible for scum to have. It is essentially an anti-governor.

I don't think any one here doubts that you do have the power, but in no way makes it a town role. Explain how this is not possible for scum to have. It is essentially an anti-governor.

He claims it would be bastard modding and that there is no bastard modding. Refa says that it's too powerful for scum to have.

as stated by the rules, we can NL indefinitely without penalty. (note that in many SF games, NL past d1 results in universal loss.) so, we are expressly told that town is not punished for NLing in this game.

why would the rules state this, and then give mafia a role that actively punishes NLs? that would be bastard, and this game is not bastard.

But that implies that GP wasn't going to be lynched today without taking further actions. That's a leap of faith I won't make.

We can lynch her tomorrow if we have to and IF by leap of faith you mean your lynch, I don't think anyone cares if you are lynched for it

Blitz, I want you to answer this. If I am lynched and flip town, who would look into and why?

Got talk about Hober in that timeframe you fucking goober.

I want GP, don't get yourself lynched.

@Ryker in your previous list post you seem like you don't think there's a chance to lynch Refa, does that mean you would lynch him if you could?

@Refa: I can sympathise with the thought (it's part of my GP suspicion) but am not really sold on that alone: it just feels like Elemina has been looking for scum. It didn't feel like Elemina has been pushing people just for the sake of pushing them. His thought process and his switch on people like GP are very well broadcasted don't feel like scum posts.

How many times has Manix, as an example, got irritated that someone didn't do something earlier? There is just nothing wrong with his arguments or his cases so I can't really say. You're really blowing this out of proportion to imo his "undermining" of SB comes from asking SB to analyse his argument. That's totally valid, he pushes peopel for more content and then comments on it but he isn't tunnelling like you seem to be suggesting, switching on SB, Yolo and Proto (and I guess Blitz too? Elemina is Blitz scum?).

I saw a big wall with Blitz stuff in it, yet I didn't read it thoroughly. So I cannot say it is good or bad content, I can say it is content none the less that people can say "Ok this is something I can read him by." Also I don't accept your read on Marrow if you are going to give SB a pass for simply reading the game.

Blitz, I want you to answer this. If I am lynched and flip town, who would look into and why?

I would continue pushing Hober for the same reason

And as for reply to Yedi, yes I am letting your read influence my read of his. If I wasn't, I would be calling him as bad as you already.