Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can lynch her tomorrow if we have to and IF by leap of faith you mean your lynch, I don't think anyone cares if you are lynched for it

What?

I'm saying that your statement only makes any sense from the perspective of a GP who wasn't a primary lynch candidate. It only makes sense if you assume GP didn't have a large chance of being lynched and that's the leap of faith I won't make.

votals (not guaranteed to be accurate)

Green Poet (5): SB, Hober Mallow, Kirsche, Elemina, Ryker

Rainbow (2): yedi, YOLOSWAG

Ryker (1): Spinal

​Elemina (4): Rainbow, Refa, GP, Blitz

No Lynch (1): Irony

Not voting: None

Marrow vs SB

Marrow has done nothing, provided no valuable content and his only strong point is defending you

SB read through the thread, has opinions and pushing people who are scummy to him.

I feel like you ignored my post where I said that

@Ryker in your previous list post you seem like you don't think there's a chance to lynch Refa, does that mean you would lynch him if you could?

I would not have at the time. That was for people who were looking into lynching Refa after Elemina brough it up.

Current actions have me revising that opinion. I'd take anyone in the GP, Rainbow, and Refa pool. Probably GP at this point because I think it's the most informative.

At bare minimum:

If GP is town, I am no longer nearly as worried about Refa.

If GP is scum, there's no way Elemina is scum.

I would continue pushing Hober for the same reason

And as for reply to Yedi, yes I am letting your read influence my read of his. If I wasn't, I would be calling him as bad as you already.

Both not things a townie should do man, especially if I flip town. Why would you in gods name push for Hober when he's defending me. You have to look at my wagon. That is the logical thing to do no?

What?

I'm saying that your statement only makes any sense from the perspective of a GP who wasn't a primary lynch candidate. It only makes sense if you assume GP didn't have a large chance of being lynched and that's the leap of faith I won't make.

And how do you think GP will get away with it, if she pulls a random lynch?

@Spinal @Irony

Pop a vote on one of the meaningful wagons or start a legitimate attempt to swing one in a direction. It's shaking out one way or another.

@Yedi @YOLO

Both of you have said you would vote GP, correct? Majority does not end day. Can you vote there or else move to try and secure your Rainbow lynch.

@Kirsche

Did you miss the exchange between him and SB? Because that wasn't my impression of it. Did I say he was tunneling (I'm genuinely asking, I don't remember)? Because my main issue is that most of his time and energy is devoted to casing the people who voted for him. This isn't scummy in and of itself but the way he's going about it is. I don't know, I just don't agree that there's nothing wrong with his arguments or his actions. This last part seems more like a difference in opinions over anything else.

You still didn't answer why I'm scum, and instead you're campaigning for others to vote me. What is this? Explain yourself here, it doesn't even benefit you wanting to lynch me to just be like WHO'S UP FOR A REFA LYNCH unless you're intentionally trying to lynch me without having any stake in it.

Both not things a townie should do man, especially if I flip town. Why would you in gods name push for Hober when he's defending me. You have to look at my wagon. That is the logical thing to do no?

Okay, fair enough, I guess this proves I need to sleep. But, I only look at wagons after I look at fence sitters...

Anyways, I will look at Homer because he ignored all my questions that I threw at him and like I said, Yedi made a horrible case and deserves to be persecuted, but isn't because I can see him doing it for other reasons

Also, ftr, people who are defending for no reason has a higher probability of being scum IMO for a town lynch

I was the first one to call Hober out and call him scum.

I'm also defending you.

I have no ide how you make the assumption that attacking someone that's defending you while also pushing for you is linked to an underlying intent to undermine you

You have lost me there, Spinal. I am confused once again. Can you use context. I'm saying that when I flip town first place he should look is on my wagon, simple as that. I do agree that scum can defend as well but I don't see how my flip would push him further towards Marrow.

In VERY short:

Pushes popular things.

Leaves backdoors to come back and scum read other slots by never allowing anyone to be town read.

Case on my slot in particular comes directly after commenting that he sees how I could be "unproductive town."

Early vote lacked commitment and robbed it of all value.

The latter two points are far weaker than the first two.