Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

Actually, I don't do wagon analysis, I just look at people who were fence sitting first and white Knights who didn't go the extra mile second and then votes if I have the chance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind a Rainbow flip in the event that we do not get a majority on GP. I think it would be useful in regard to YOLO and Yedi's alignment. I'm pretty suspicious of YOLO currently. I dislike that he immediately discounted a GP lynch after her claim and has not weighed in on it further.

I still think the fact that GP claimed the role, when no one was planning to hammer her anyways, shows her as town. She could have waited and claimed it after she might have gotten hammered, but she didn't

If I am voting for anyone else, besides Elemina, it will he Hober

@Spinal vote/quote]

I hate to agree with you.

Let it be known I still think Ryker is scum and deserves that noose. Too bad that plane ain't flying today.

##Unvote

Vote: Green Poet

This has nothing to do with you rejecting my offer to start a relationship at the beggining of the game. We could have gone far, though

In case you wonder why I voted Green Poet, look for one of the million tines I explained it. The recent reveal of the role changes none of its previous actions, including outright lying.

I will say though, that No Lynches being "free" means that a lynch regulator role isn't that weird. Rule 11 forbids the scum hunt based on roles or flavour, so I'll not follow the role train of thought.

PS: To a possible vigilante: Do what you want, but think that someone who talks a lot (like Ryker) isn't worth nightkilling, since they are much more likely to screw up badly during the day (like Ryker)

I wouldn't mind a Rainbow flip in the event that we do not get a majority on GP. I think it would be useful in regard to YOLO and Yedi's alignment. I'm pretty suspicious of YOLO currently. I dislike that he immediately discounted a GP lynch after her claim and has not weighed in on it further.

Gove me a good reason for a Rainbow lynch, last I checked, he was nowhere in your scumlist

I still think the fact that GP claimed the role, when no one was planning to hammer her anyways, shows her as town. She could have waited and claimed it after she might have gotten hammered, but she didn't

If I am voting for anyone else, besides Elemina, it will he Hober

There is no hammer on D1 in the rules.

There is no hammer on D1 in the rules.

My point is, with no hammer, people would not put extra votes after 5, since that should confirm the lynch anyways

My point is, with no hammer, people would not put extra votes after 5, since that should confirm the lynch anyways

I don't follow. You need 7 votes to get a lynch with 13 players.

Gove me a good reason for a Rainbow lynch, last I checked, he was nowhere in your scumlist

He is not. The post you quoted states my reason. I'm just thinking of alternatives to a no lynch. Green Poet if by far the best choice right now. If we don't end up with a majority, then I wouldn't be opposed to her using the anti-governor on Rainbow. Of course I would prefer it on YOLO directly, but I'm not going to argue that at this point in the day.

He is not. The post you quoted states my reason. I'm just thinking of alternatives to a no lynch. Green Poet if by far the best choice right now. If we don't end up with a majority, then I wouldn't be opposed to her using the anti-governor on Rainbow. Of course I would prefer it on YOLO directly, but I'm not going to argue that at this point in the day.

Yes, YOLO has been horrible, but what makes you think here is enough support for a Proto lynch?

@Kirsche

Did you miss the exchange between him and SB? Because that wasn't my impression of it. Did I say he was tunneling (I'm genuinely asking, I don't remember)? Because my main issue is that most of his time and energy is devoted to casing the people who voted for him. This isn't scummy in and of itself but the way he's going about it is. I don't know, I just don't agree that there's nothing wrong with his arguments or his actions. This last part seems more like a difference in opinions over anything else.

You still didn't answer why I'm scum, and instead you're campaigning for others to vote me. What is this? Explain yourself here, it doesn't even benefit you wanting to lynch me to just be like WHO'S UP FOR A REFA LYNCH unless you're intentionally trying to lynch me without having any stake in it.

That conclusion is what I came to after reading his ISO. You haven't but I feel like you're presenting a world where Elemina hates everyone who has ever hated him when Blitz and more continue to hate him and he has changed his minds about them. At the end of the day both town and scum would undermine someone's argument by analysing it so unless you can come up with how Elemina was just acting to undermine his opponents rather than acting to prevent wrong doing I will never come round to your side of thinking.

I had a bad feeling about you day one and what I see to be a shallow stubborness when it comes to Elemina is what drives my suspicion. You have only become active when it might be considered convenient for you: when attacked and at phase end. It feels like you're not concerned with what people are saying or how they are saying it you only look at the surface (Elemina has thrown light shade on people and those people correspond to those who have attacked him). You say it's the way he's gone about it that's bad but then when and why? More detail please I do not like to simply "agree to disagree" until shown examples.

That being said I believe, after thinking more about it, that a Refa lynch is less optimal then either a GP lynch or a tie vote with GP proving her her role. Much of my suspicion with Refa is linked to GP and it will provide some insight.

Depends on how handsome and intelligent you are.

Just so you all know I'm also handsome and intelligent.

We should make a club with these being the requirements for joining.

I'm trying to find Ryker's post. I'm basing on that. Rainbow seems the closest alternative to Elemina in the event that we do not get GP.

And you do not have a scum read besides YOLO that you want to bring about? (Like me?)

whats the votecount?

gp kills someone of her choice in her place if she gets lynched according to her claim?

im dropping a vote then going to sleep so someone answer

You should answer questions aimed at you before asking them

votals (not guaranteed to be accurate)

Green Poet (5): SB, Hober Mallow, Kirsche, Elemina, Ryker

Rainbow (2): yedi, YOLOSWAG

Ryker (1): Spinal

​Elemina (4): Rainbow, Refa, GP, Blitz

No Lynch (1): Irony

Not voting: None