Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

Easy mistake bc this scum team is almost as bad as town and doesn't kill people well.

Don't have cases just yet bc I was off visiting colleges all weekend but I'm feeling like yolo is town contrary to popular opinion. Kind of feel like scum is trying to push irony onto him because he'll be the easiest lynch tomorrow? Will be ISO'ing rainbow and refa/elie today.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone waiting for yolo is probably kind of dumb because he's super inactive and isn't even guaranteed to play along actually. Yolo should definitely claim as town here but he hasn't really filled me with confidence at his ability to cooperate with the rest of the town

Reading through and formulating thoughts on Rainbow's ISO and it's taking forever. Elie, you said earlier that you didn't want to case rainbow because /effort but I'd like to hear your thoughts on him even if it's not a full case.

Elie, you said earlier that you didn't want to case rainbow because /effort but I'd like to hear your thoughts on him even if it's not a full case.

He's been active and throwing out cases for most of the game, and more or less taking lead here which no one else is doing. I don't distrust his approach and nothing he's said that I've read through thoroughly back when i was giving this more effort stood out to me as malicious

Easy mistake bc this scum team is almost as bad as town and doesn't kill people well.

Don't have cases just yet bc I was off visiting colleges all weekend but I'm feeling like yolo is town contrary to popular opinion. Kind of feel like scum is trying to push irony onto him because he'll be the easiest lynch tomorrow? Will be ISO'ing rainbow and refa/elie today.

I agree with you regarding the Mafia not being as good- I actually think the Ensemble have killed more members of the Ensemble than the Mafia?

I don't think people have been pushing YOLO onto me? Like- I kinda thought that YOLO was Mafia independent of everyone's opinion. I know k saw YOLO lurking on the thread at multiple points plus YOLO did lynch someone without providing a reason?

I'm a watcher who only works every other night, N1 no one else visited Rainbow and N3 spinal was lazy af and on N4 my role was restricted for N5.

So, if your role hadn't been restricted, who would you watch tonight and why? (You don't have to answer this immediately. When you've read everything, that's when I'd like your answer)

ehh i wont even bother going down that route, my roles boring af anyway.

the way that my role pm is worded is kinda weird but if i have it right, im like a double voter but only when i vote at l-2. so if i vote at l-3, ill only have one vote. but if i vote at l-2, thats the hammer.

So, if you vote on part 2 of a day (so between the 24-48th hour) then you get 2 votes instead of one? I'm confused.

So, if you vote on part 2 of a day (so between the 24-48th hour) then you get 2 votes instead of one? I'm confused.

l-2 / l-3 indicate how many votes remain until the particular player gets hammered. l-2 (I prefer to capitalize the letter, so L-2) means that the player will be hammered with 2 more votes.

Also, I'm really suspicious of rainbow rn because his cases on elemina and ryker. The ryker one feels really forced to me and the Elemina one is just really wishy-washy until he eventually votes him. Had a nice big post with links and quotes but then I closed that tab (gg me) but that's gone now and I don't have time to read his D3-present for a few hours.

l-2 / l-3 indicate how many votes remain until the particular player gets hammered. l-2 (I prefer to capitalize the letter, so L-2) means that the player will be hammered with 2 more votes.

Ok, that makes sense! :) Thank you for explaining! :)

2: I have no idea why scum would have done this (went with the 1-v-1 on a pretty lousy rolel

Well he probably did it because he would die that day or he would benefit from openly claiming scum 1 day before mylo. Meaning, maybe he counters Green Poets role. But we should be good as that would mean auto loss for us if we lynch green poet and have no other option to get rid of Yedi. So probably the former.

It's more just the way the game has flowed than a specific post tbh. It feels like people talk about him and he just doesn't respond at all and then just does the same things anyway (which obviously draws attention to him because people who scumread him feel like their reads are validated by this). I just don't see any scum motivation in what he does.