Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is the most optimal day for mass claiming. We need to construct the pieces of the puzzle so we can understand the big picture before Lylo.

Why do you want to plan the scum nightkill for them so badly?

Irony is iffy because she has been softi g her role all game. She rb's Ryker which can prove he did not go anywhere, and now states that it was disabled after the fact.

Do you want me to point you to various games on this site that include both a Town & Scum hooker? This isn't exactly an auto-clear on Ryker, yo.

It wasn't. My role was disabled last night, and I can only role block when Mafia are lynched, so I guess there's either a second Roleblocker who's working for the Mafia or the attempt I made to Roleblocker you on Night 2 actually happened later than I thought it would?

I'm confused?

You should ask the mod if you are confused about your role. I want you to full claim and give your character.

Elie you seriously believe what Yedi is pulling here? #995 What's your scum team?

I'm leaning yes right now since a game with no investigation of this size would be lame and input from others would be cool.

I could see it being a gambit to get the lynch off but at this point scum is either/or but I fail to understand the point of forcing a 1v1 at this point unless scum!yedi has no reason to live anymore

#995 What's your scum team?

Didn't poke that

Scum: Yedi, Elie, Spinal. Possibly Irony.

Vote: Yedi

He comes out of the woodworks to claim a guilty on Ryker without being active himself. Also makes sense since there was support for his lynch today, seems pre-emptive.

I could see scum more likely including SB for lurking harder than I Wanna Be the Guy, YOLO for often posting reads without sensible reasons and while I had yedi on for basically borrowed logic from Blitz (I'm sheeping it, deal wiffit), I'd believe his role existing as it is since there've been almost no standard roles in this game and i don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to force a 1v1 with no reason to.

with no claims, I'd still have my vote on yedi

Assuming Irony is still super noob!town and didn't claim anything at all

Also assuming Elemina said nothing about numbers and honestly I'm too lazy to case Elemina and Rainbow all that hard after diving into a 40 page game

Well, I can certainly do that Emelina:

1) My character is called Ryuji

2) A normal guy who hates sitting on the sidelines (ironically (heh) I'm the total opposite.)

3) I can't fight baddies, but I make a pretty sweet distraction.

4) During the night phase, I can say like "Look over here dude!"

5) Dude will then be busy and cannot perform their night actions.

6) I cannot do anything at the moment, but for every correct lynch I gain the motivation to help out.

7) I am a limited role blocker. I start with a grand total of 0 shots.

8) I are aligned with the Ensemble. I win when all threats have been eliminated.

The confusion came because I got confused r.e. The "correct lynching" aspect. For a while I misremembered it as a successful lynch, and was like "can I Roleblock people because we lynched members of the Ensemble. I tried to ask night 1, got a 1 word response. Got even more confused, tried to Nightblock on Night 2 (Ryker, funnily enough). Was told that I couldn't do that AND THAT MY ROLE HAD BEEN DISABLED for night 3. Therefore, either:

1) The Mafia also have a Roleblocker, who gains power when Town members have been lynched/killed. Or something like that.

2) Due to whatever circumstances, Paperblade decided that my attempt to Roleblock Ryker on Night 2 could go through on Night 3.

I don't even know anymore.

As for why I've been inactive? Well, again assignments for University and generally just been busy. Also had a couple of days where I was feeling really down and had a lack of motivation to do anything.

I'm more drawn towards Ryker as Mafia rather than Yedi. I think they're both suspicious, but I suspected Ryker since day 1 for several reasons which I know are somewhere in the thread. Why do you think I tried to Role block him on Night 2? I thought that his arguments were not consistent, that he didn't back up his points. I'll need to double check something else, but for now I think Ryker is Mafia.

Wait. So, just like me, you received a notification that your N3 would be spent roleblocked before N3 began, correct?

Also, why should I not have lynched GP after the claim. That role was not indicative of town alignment and, even if proven, did not certify GP as town.

@Elieson, do you think the conclusion you just gave me might be a decent reason to force a 1v1 before you were in the hot seat well and good so that your words were more likely to be doubted?

Wait. So, just like me, you received a notification that your N3 would be spent roleblocked before N3 began, correct?

Also, why should I not have lynched GP after the claim. That role was not indicative of town alignment and, even if proven, did not certify GP as town.

@Elieson, do you think the conclusion you just gave me might be a decent reason to force a 1v1 before you were in the hot seat well and good so that your words were more likely to be doubted?

I did, yes.

Fair point. Apologies for my mistake.

If anyone in thread now was blocked for N2, let me know, please.

Currently think Irony and Elemina are town. Currently also think that YOLO and Yes I are scum.

My third scum is probably not SB because I don't think they make this play in a world where they only have 2 players active in the game. They lose their ability to alpha on LyLo without two bad votes from Town.

I am LOOKING at Rainbow. I still think that's the scummiest slot, but I have to cross reference it with the negative way Y&Y have been treating Rainbow.

Elie and Ken are scary to read. I need to cross reference the thread to see how they line up with this scum team.

Votals: unsolicited edition

Yedi (2): Rainbow, Elemina

Ryker (2): Yedi, Elieson

Not Voting (5): Irony, Ken Masters, Ryker, SB, YOLOSWAG

With 9 players alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Day 4 ends in 27 hours at 11PM PDT, November 12th.

Ryker is definitely scum. I started feeling a bit better about him near the start of D3 but Yedi's claim is just too believable. Given the circumstances of his roleclaim, I really can't see him lying about it. Like, seriously, I'm almost certain that Yedi is telling the truth. Either there was some redirectioning happening, or Ryker is scum.

##Vote: Ryker

I really don't like how Elemina just immediately jumped into "Not lynching Ryker" despite her last few D3 posts with a scumread on Ryker. Like, wow, did he magically get cleared because Yedi claimed that Ryker was scum? Since when did Numbers get hard info about townclears? I was already bothered by Elemina in D1 and though her D2 play was an improvement, I now feel like she's probably Ryker's scumbuddy.

Yedi, if you're wrong about Ryker, you know you're getting lynched. But if you are Town (which I believe you are), I would recommend that you do not reveal more about your role than you already have.

IRONY STOP REVEALING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR ROLE! Stop giving in to Elemina's pressure, you're just giving the Mafia free info (even if Elemina herself isn't scum). Well, too late to yell at Irony, but I seriously feel like her reaction was like nervous newbtown having no idea whether it would be appropriate to withhold more role info.

I think the scumteam is Ryker + Elemina plus either SB or YOLO. Or both instead of Elemina. Maybe Spinal but idk he still feels neutral to me. Elieson seems really townish, as does Irony to a lesser extent.

And no, we're not finishing the massclaiming today for sure now that we have an amazing lynch target in Ryker.

Anyway, I've had concerns with Ryker/Blitz/Refa. Elie is still my strongest scumread, but Yedi coming in without playing at all and claiming a guilty on Ryker, forces me to choose between Ryker and Yedi. Spinal isn't even playing. I have already had concerns with Yedi all game. Yet you believe %100 that Yedi is not lying here. Think of it like this.

ScumYedi is about to get lynched today, so best to claim guilty today on town to extend his life for one extra day. You are saying "Hey Yedi if you are lying to us, you'll get lynched tomorrow, Ok you hear?" It shows that you are taking his result at face value. Of course it should go without saying that he should be auto-lynched if Ryker flips town. Getting a 1v1 when you/elie/me were leaning towards his lynch today.

Here's what I want to know. I want you to tell me how his play lines up with his role. Why would he use his cop last night instead of before his track? Why not wait a bit to use the track last, since when there are less people and possibly scum flipped (yet that didn't happen, but we can't know for sure until lynch happens) track is most beneficial. (Example, if there is only one scum left tracking is more of a guilty/clear)