Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

Irony, isn't this a little aggressive from you? Did not expect you to vote as soon as possible.

I'm angry that Rainbow's dead. I made a mistake in who to Roleblock, and Rainbow paid the price for it. There was a part of me that wanted to tell Rainbow to save himself yesterday, and I wish I had done now. So I guess the emotional part of me is lashing out as a result of last night.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony not wanting you to vote early in *ylo isn't about your reads. It's about town losing if your reads are wrong so we need to come to a more conclusive decision before voting.

I'm pretty sure irony is town because scum had no way to know that rainbow would be doc or who he would be on so they wouldn't go for a no kill N4 (which means Irony was the target and got saved). Also a scum has already flipped RB.

Elemina claimed numbers and said 3 scum exist.

I'm hot n bothered because i sent a message/pr to proto last night and i expected bear to have been on him and immediately out me and somebody else, but i guess bear wasnt watching proto

Elie I was disabled last night.

Elie, thoughts on there being both a mafia role blocker and disabler? Ryker did say he was roleblocked. Wondering if Ironies testimony checks out.

Wait I thought ryker said he had been disabled? Around where was this?

Elie, thoughts on there being both a mafia role blocker and disabler? Ryker did say he was roleblocked. Wondering if Ironies testimony checks out.

Ryker was Role disabled, not role blocked. Same as me, and I can prove it. Da Bear, if I say the jist of what my Role disabled message says, will you be able to confirm it? I haven't been able to Roleblock anyone at all until last night.

The problem is I don't think YOLO is Ensemble. His behaviour is just so... Off. He's refused to answer some people's questions (e.g. He refused to give his reads on people in Day 1, and he had to Pratically force him to "claim" his role on Day 5.) He's also lurked without contributing to the discussion (e.g. I asked him to prove that he was in the Ensemble, and he didn't even respond to that). I don't see how that behaviour would benefit someone who's in the Ensemble. But I will take your advice into account from now on.

Also, found this quote from Elemina:

"Connection between Yedi/Yolo: Yedi questioned Yolo's reads but never really pushed him beyond that. Yolo had him as ladt pick and asked me why on Yedi but he never seemed willing to go that way."

If Emelina is right, then this suggests that there is a connection between the two, and therefore we should suspect YOLO.

It wasn't. My role was disabled last night, and I can only role block when Mafia are lynched, so I guess there's either a second Roleblocker who's working for the Mafia or the attempt I made to Roleblocker you on Night 2 actually happened later than I thought it would?

I'm confused?

When I tried to Roleblock Ryker on night 2, the person running this game (whose name I cannot spell) told me that I couldn't, and explained it as so:

1) My role can only activate if Mafia are lynched at the end of a day phase.

2) No one was lynched D2

3) My role did not activate

And then said:

1) My ability has been disabled.

2) I cannot use my role the following night phase.

So I couldn't have Roleblocked Ryker.

I

I'm more willing to believe there's some kind of JOAT scum role with a 1-shot RB that was just on ryker that night than I am to believe that scum just no killed N4 out of laziness (because there's literally no other reason for them to do this in a town!rainbow world)

Also:

"You know how to get under people's skin, their weaknesses and pitfalls. During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: I know what makes you tick, <USER>." You will engage in a battle with <USER> and leave with their role PM. You will also disable <USER>'s abilities for the following night phase, because they will be exhausted from fighting with you. You may not target the same person consecutively, though, because that's just silly."

This explains a lot. Yedi had my role PM, Ryker's Role PM and Da Bear's Role PM, which explains certain events.

1) This explains why Yedi targeted Ryker on Day 4. After all, Yedi knew that Ryker had a powerful protection ability, and wanted him out of the way so that Ryker couldn't save anyone in the future.

2) It also could explain why the Mafia potentially lynched me on Night 4. Yes, Yedi got my role PM on night 2, and I wasn't targeted on Day 3, nor was I lynched on Day 3. I theorise that was due to the fact that the Doctor was still in play.

3) This may also explain how the Mafia knew to lynch Kirsche on Day 3. This is just a theory, but Yedi might have role blocked Kirchse (I guess on day 1 presumably. If I remember correctly, no one died on Night 1, but Blitz died on Night 2. Maybe Kirsche's role was disabled on Night 1 (but that didn't take effect until Night 2) and then he was killed on Night 3?

Irony is roleblocker the name of your role?

MFW we are probably debating over roles and it's probably Yolo > SB anyway.

I'm a limited Role blocker.

I can only Roleblock when Mafia get lynched. That is why my ability only worked for the first time tonight.

Irony for a second I thought that was your role you copied and I had a mini heart attack. I believe the best way to refer to Irony's role is just "x-shot RB where x=number of scum lynched".

I need to look a bit more into when Ryker said he was RB'd. brb

Ok, I remember stuff wrong:

Green Poet Day 1 Town Muckracker (Governor Variant)

Kirsche Night 2 Town Doctor

Hober Mallow Day 3 Town Redirector

Blitz Night 3 Town Inventor Insomniac

Kirsche was killed Night 2, but that further strengthens my hypothesis that Kirsche's role was disabled on Night 1. After all, Kirsche couldn't save himself, and it explains why he was targeted so quickly.

But then why wasn't I targeted on Day 3? Huh, that actually is an interesting question. Either:

1) They knew my role was limited, and at the rate we were lynching Enemble members, I wasn't a threat to them.

2) I role claimed on Day 3, and that might have saved me from being killed?

3) Maybe they were waiting for the protective roles to be killed before they targeted me?

Irony for a second I thought that was your role you copied and I had a mini heart attack. I believe the best way to refer to Irony's role is just "x-shot RB where x=number of scum lynched".

I need to look a bit more into when Ryker said he was RB'd. brb

Trust me, I didn't copy my role. I know the risks of being mod killed.

Yeah, that is the best way of explaining my role.

I'm town Omniguard. I have a one shot ability that stops all abilities from working on a target. I have not used it, but I am blocked at the moment. I will be unable to act the next night phase.

Ryker was disabled

I don't follow. I need a chart to visualize this. My guess is that Kirsche was rolecopped n1, more likely due to reputation. No one died n1, so he must have saved correctly since you could not use your action. They targetted someone, probably Blitz. They might have disabled someone else, yet no one else knew besides you. Also Ryker stated specifically being roleblocked. My hunch: Yolo is a joat (scum) who used 1shot rb on him, if I follow bear's theory.

My reads rn (top is town bottom is scum)

ME

Irony

Elemina

Elie

YOLO

DT

Me and Irony are both just definitely town (FMPOV).

-Elemina has had legit townie intent all game and his posts regarding roles sound like someone who's legit trying to figure it out with the rest of us.

-Elie is null rn and I need to read him more.

-My yolo townread has sort of crumbled with rainbow's death and as I looked more into his interactions with yedi

-DT just has to be scum right? SB was pretty scummy overall before getting subbed and DT hasn't done anything to change that.