Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo.

Too early to bail when you had a wonderful route forward.

I'm not going to stay on someone I don't actually think is scum. Especially since what he states he believes goes against my original accusation on him. Others didn't post fast enough for reactions.

##Vote: Blitz

I like this vote. I'll join.

To me you're scum, yes, because your behaviour is extremely harmful for the town. I can understand Elemina. His methods might not be what I feel is correct, but at least he voice his own opinions. No Mafia player would be crazy enough to go full aggressive in 10 posts.

You, on the other hand, didn't even attempt to pressure me further once tou read that Ele had resigned his vote on me.

Anti-town does not mean scum indicative. He did vote you and then didn't have a read on you after. Band wagoning doesn't help people read you, it helps others read the person who was band wagoned. (IE: You) Currently I'm leaning townie on you and null-townie on Ryker.

In all honesty, I don't think we have all of the information we need yet. I want to see how these six people post and stuff, as they haven't commented that much: kirsche, YOLOSWAG, Hober Mallow, SB., Rainbow, yedi.

We only really know how half of the people comment. For all we know, the six I listed could all be members of the Mafia. This is another reason I don't want to point fingers yet.

In all honesty, I don't think we have all of the information we need yet. I want to see how these six people post and stuff, as they haven't commented that much: kirsche, YOLOSWAG, Hober Mallow, SB., Rainbow, yedi.

We only really know how half of the people comment. For all we know, the six I listed could all be members of the Mafia. This is another reason I don't want to point fingers yet.

damn dude

how many games have you played?

Anti-town does not mean scum indicative. He did vote you and then didn't have a read on you after. Band wagoning doesn't help people read you, it helps others read the person who was band wagoned. (IE: You) Currently I'm leaning townie on you and null-townie on Ryker.

1) Can I have your read on Blitz to tell me why?

2) I agree with you on your latter point. As I said my reasoning earlier, can I have your reasoning on why you think Spinal is townie and Ryker is a member of the Mafia? (If I interpreted what you said correctly.)

Referring to your post order is insignificant post. It displayed a similar lack of nuance as I've been bashing heads with Spinal over.

sure. I'm not going to argue with you over this though

I like this vote. I'll join.

why?

Ryker, I don't think you ever answered Refa on why you voted Blitz?

damn dude

how many games have you played?

This is my first game of Mafia! :) I've played Werewolf before, but the rules of Mafia seem slightly different to the rules that I'm used to?

sure. I'm not going to argue with you over this though

why?

Ryker, I don't think you ever answered Refa on why you voted Blitz?

Uhh, I think I responded to his post? But I definitely didn't answer. That observation is correct.

What the fuck!? I don't want your role. That is a gross misrepresentation of my posts. I want to know what you think I could have been doing with my vote on you given the three things I confirmed as true.

I mentioned asking about your role as an easy absurd example to prove that deflecting is not scummy in and of itself like you've been implying all game.

Oh, I apologize, then. I genuinely thought you wanted my role.

So let me get this straight: you want ME to do YOUR job at explainng yourself?

No, I will not do that. One, because if you actually payed attention to what I typed, you'd see I already expressed my thoughts on your motives to do so; and Two, because I really want the rest of the Town to force you do it.

And as I typed many times, I never said deflecting is scummy. I said the context in which you use deflecting is scummy, for reasons already posted.

For now, it's all I have to add to the case on you until more people come in.

For the record, I am calling you scum. Not lazy or silly because those are personal insults that shouldn't be on a Mafia post.

Hmm? I don't think I insulted you. I described your actions. I've enjoyed talking with you friend.

Do you see no value I could gain as town by wanting you to answer first?

Second question, do you honestly believe I, as scum, don't have an answer for my actions after admitting to implying something I didn't believe? Do you think I REALLY need you to defend me?

How much mafia experience do you have, Spinal?

Oh, it was just my negligence.

Between Ryker and Spinal, Spinal seems to be the one desiring to prolong it. It's not that I take Ryker's side in the "no, you're scum!" slapfight, it's more that Spinal's only been tunneling Ryker while Ryker's been trying to carry more than a single conversation.

Proto's "Ryker put an easy third wagon vote on GP which'll enable him to cruise later on. But right now I'm Ryker randomly" is voteworthy too.

Would not lynch Ryker nor Refa.

##Unvote

##Vote: Spinal

I will take the vote. Notice that I decided to focus on ryker for now, because as I said before, I like my votes to be meaningful and a promise of an actual case on that person, not just a thing to blend in with the rest or "feel right".

Compare my vote on Ryker, that has benn dragging for quite a while now through various pages, to his vote on me that lasted just one post. and you will see the difference on the vote weight.

1) Can I have your read on Blitz to tell me why?

2) I agree with you on your latter point. As I said my reasoning earlier, can I have your reasoning on why you think Spinal is townie and Ryker is a member of the Mafia? (If I interpreted what you said correctly.)

On Blitz:

1. He doesn't adddress me when defending Rainbow nor does he ask me why I voted him.
2. His read on you doesn't seem convincing, seems like newb-scum trying to push on some low hanging fruit.
3. He takes too long to respond to Green Poet.
Spinal is being stubborn and sounds genuine. Him saying that I'm wrong reeks of townie, and considered that I was town with incorrect theory. He seems to believe that Ryker is scum for not going by the book of mafia but I think he believes it. He is misguided.
Ryker simply because he's active, producing reads, and I like his Blitz vote. That's it though, null-townie means neutral-townie. Neutral means either or. So neutral-townie is slightly more townie than neutral. Yet I need more from him.

damn

whats the votecount? ryker is your list still the same?

I don't know what the vote count is exactly, but next time you are on here, can I ask you a favour?

Can you give me a read on EVERY single player that has commented in this thread? (Yes, including myself). I'm interested in your thought processes, especially because you were one of the ones that I'm interested in.

On Blitz:

1. He doesn't address me when defending Rainbow nor does he ask me why I voted him.

2. His read on you doesn't seem convincing, seems like newb-scum trying to push on some low hanging fruit.

3. He takes too long to respond to Green Poet.

Spinal is being stubborn and sounds genuine. Him saying that I'm wrong reeks of townie, and considered that I was town with incorrect theory. He seems to believe that Ryker is scum for not going by the book of mafia but I think he believes it. He is misguided.

Ryker simply because he's active, producing reads, and I like his Blitz vote. That's it though, null-townie means neutral-townie. Neutral means either or. So neutral-townie is slightly more townie than neutral. Yet I need more from him.

On Blitz: Ok! I'll have to reread the comments again (when I'm more awake, so ideally tomorrow(?)) and make notes.

On Spinel: Yeah, I was getting that impression of him. :)

On Ryker: Ok, so I misinterpreted your comment, and having him explaining himself (instead of trying to get others to do it) would be useful.

Also, I've dominated the thread for a bit. I'm going to bow out, probably for the entire night. I'll be active again tomorrow.

I just really want to see what other players say before I own half of another page's posts.

What was this about?

Before I go.

The post I quoted is something that is generally considered as something to ignore where I'm from. Most people would just pretend you never posted it. I thought it was quaint.