Takumi Wife

Hithere

I accidentally deleted my revelations file (rest In peace) and I started over and I'm currently at chapter 21.

I know who I want to marry the fathers to except I don't know who to marry for Takumi. If I leave everything unchanged then I will have a Orochi!Kiragi or Felicia!Kiragi. Who should I marry Takumi to?

prob Felicia. better Str growth (5% difference = 2.5% in Kiragi), way better Spd growth (25% difference = 12.5% in Kiragi), and Spd mods are 3 whole pts up. unless you're focusing entirely on endgame, then it's 2 Str vs 3 Spd, which is better?

there's also Class consideration I guess but Kiragi doesn't want to be an Onmyouji (and already naturally has Basara) nor Troubador line (though Tomebreaker? though Skill buying is always a thing)

IDK how viable it is (I want to try it with an MU TBH), but you could do Orochi and make him a magic Sniper with a Shining Bow, since you have decent access to that in Rev. That could be pretty bad depending on his and class growths though lol (which I'm not bothering to check so shrug).

prob Felicia. better Str growth (5% difference = 2.5% in Kiragi), way better Spd growth (25% difference = 12.5% in Kiragi), and Spd mods are 3 whole pts up. unless you're focusing entirely on endgame, then it's 2 Str vs 3 Spd, which is better?

there's also Class consideration I guess but Kiragi doesn't want to be an Onmyouji (and already naturally has Basara) nor Troubador line (though Tomebreaker? though Skill buying is always a thing)

I am focusing just on maxing out everyone and the best parents

Both Orochi and Felicia make awful mothers for Kiragi. He has a natural 0% magic growth, and both Orochi and Felicia will tank his strength, while not offering any advantages that physical mothers don't already give him (except making his Resistance merely awful instead of extremely awful I guess). He also doesn't have any need for any of the classes they could give him. If you are looking for the best mothers for him, I'd suggest Camilla, Hana, Mozu or Oboro... Kagerou if you want extreme strength over defense.

Edited by Nanima²

If those are who's left over, I'm curious about your pairing plans in the first place.

Here are my pairings (* means that the pairing cannot be changed)

Female Corrin x Hayato*

Ryoma x Mozu*

Hinoka x Siegbert*

Jakob x Camilla*

Odin x Elise*

Sakura x Hinata*

Peri x Benny

Effie x Keaton

Oboro x Niles

Leo x Nyx

Arthur x Beruka

Subaki x Selena

Saizo x Kagero

Azama x ???

Lazlow x ???

Kaden x Setsuna

Available wives: Charlotte, Orochi, Felicia, Rinkah

Here are my pairings (* means that the pairing cannot be changed)

Female Corrin x Hayato*

Ryoma x Mozu*

Hinoka x Xander*

Jakob x Camilla*

Odin x Elise*

Sakura x Hinata*

Peri x Benny

Effie x Keaton

Oboro x Niles

Leo x Nyx

Arthur x Beruka

Subaki x Selena

Saizo x Kagero

Azama x ???

Lazlow x ???

Kaden x Setsuna

fixed in bold

I know you said cannot be changed but what's Sakura doing with Hinata from an optimization perspective?

of the others, Saizo doesn't mind Mag. Laslow could go Felicia and become a rallybot instead. Azama's mods do heavily favor Str but his daughter does start Shrine Maiden so maybe. where'd Kaze go?

Hinoka x Siegbert*

Sakura x Hinata*

1) I assume you mean Xander

2) Okay, so this cannot be changed, but since you said you were going for 'best parents' .. well this wasn't one. It's not exactly horrible since Sakura has a surprisingly high strength growth, but not really ideal. Hisame is a physical child who needs a physical mom to reach his full potential. But it's too late now, so just keep this mind for next time.

Now for the leftovers: I'd say Rinkah is the better option as Kiragi's mom in this case actually. She is a great wife for Takumi, giving him bonuses to strength, speed and defense on pairup as well as access to Death Blow. Kiragi gets good growths in Speed and Defense, and can easily make up for the strength deficit through access to bows. He can get Death Blow as well.

fixed in bold

I know you said cannot be changed but what's Sakura doing with Hinata from an optimization perspective?

of the others, Saizo doesn't mind Mag. Laslow could go Felicia and become a rallybot instead. Azama's mods do heavily favor Str but his daughter does start Shrine Maiden so maybe. where'd Kaze go?

(Kaze x Azura)

So Sakura x Hinata. In my first Revelations play through I paired them up. It's not the best pair up since it pretty much just balanced Hisame's Skl, Spd, and Lck. He got a higher magic growth rate and I made him a Great Master which is OK

1) I assume you mean Xander

2) Okay, so this cannot be changed, but since you said you were going for 'best parents' .. well this wasn't one. It's not exactly horrible since Sakura has a surprisingly high strength growth, but not really ideal. Hisame is a physical child who needs a physical mom to reach his full potential. But it's too late now, so just keep this mind for next time.

Now for the leftovers: I'd say Rinkah is the better option as Kiragi's mom in this case actually. She is a great wife for Takumi, giving him bonuses to strength, speed and defense on pairup as well as access to Death Blow. Kiragi gets good growths in Speed and Defense, and can easily make up for the strength deficit through access to bows. He can get Death Blow as well.

Yeah I regret making Sakura his parent. He got some magic and luck but now I realize that it's definitely not the best for Hisame.