The cringiest things from Fire Emblem

CatManThree

I recently replayed through Fire Emblem Fates with a fresh mind so I could try to appreciate

it more than i have for the last couple of months and I honestly now don't mind the games

to much anymore.

One of the things though that still drives me crazy is Hisame's voice acting! His voice lines

in combat sound extremely out of character in my opinion making him sound like a nervous

child. Although not all his voice lines are that bad, like his crit line: "prepare for oblivion" for

example sounds pretty awesome and not really out of character in the way it is spoken.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally just how the fandom reacted to skinship being removed. Thanks FE fandom for destroying what little faith I had left in humanity.

Radiant Dawn Part 4 is a fucking trainwreck for the vast majority of it. It has some good moments, but you can really tell that the game started getting rushed, because the moment Yune appears the dialogue quality just tanks and becomes super stilted. It's terrible.

I am going to say the whole kid thing in Fates is what made me cringe the most because the my castle would have been a perfectly fine and safe place to have kids, the kids had no importance what soever to the story at least in Awakening kids made sense and it was made clear that all the parents waited awhile before having said kid and who has a bunch of kids during a war where you could die at any minute that is one of the dumbest if not the dumbest plot hole I have seen in a long time.

Soleil's existence and that everyone I meet seems to praise her for being a great character. Fun fact: she's not.

All the forced gay ships between the Hoshidan and Nohrian royals. Especially Hinoka and Camilla, that one is just god awful.

The fact people make shadow dragon out to be a bad game when the people at question are just really bad.

A lot of things from Fates are cringey, but why do women HAVE to have their panties showing when they're riding horses? That sounds so uncomfortable???

I mostly agree.