Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Roman numerals died out for a reason. Too much thought and effort to write.

This said, Arabic/Indian numbers didn't take off in Medieval Europe for more reasons than just ignorance. When so little was being written at all, there was no need for speed or free paper for random number writing, everything put to vellum was monumental. Plus in the case of a monetary transaction being written down, it is much easier to change 361 into 887 and get away with it than CCCLXI to DCCCLXXXVII.

I mean, sure, but I at least understand Roman numerals. Hex decimals? What the heck is that?

... Though I think we'd all agree that the easiest is just plain numbers.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Ah yes D3 that was where the real shenanigans started. 

Oh sure it started getting interested when I died.

59 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So has anyone had any good luck on the Legendary Hero Banner yet?

Haven't had the chance to try it yet, though I'll probably be aiming for the red units.

CCCXLV.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Heh... well... wanna guess what blue character I managed to get in my very second session? I'll give you a hint:

Spoiler

Spring has certainly sprung in my barracks...

Also his name is Xander and he's not Caeda.

I'm not good at hints.

Otherwise, I got my first Deirdre, which is awesome since she was one of my most-wanted characters (although she's +HP/-Res which is unfortunate), and my first Ike, which is neat as well (and far better with +Atk/-Res). I'm hoping to get some money on my birthday to try some more, hopefully for Caeda, Hector, and/or Celica if I can.

How have your pulls been going?

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Heroes sounds like fun. I wish I had a smartphone. As it is, the only thing I'm pulling is calves.

Do they at least have decent stats? A calf with poor growth rates would be an unfortunate pull indeed.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Do they at least have decent stats? A calf with poor growth rates would be an unfortunate pull indeed.

Yesterday, I pulled a 3-star Jersey-Holstein mix, product of Apple!T-Bone. Judging by first impressions, he's got a +Atk -Def build, with poor growth rates (but that's probably because he won't drink all of his milk). He'll make a great steak - if he survives infancy.

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yesterday, I pulled a 3-star Jersey-Holstein mix, product of Apple!T-Bone. Judging by first impressions, he's got a +Atk -Def build, with poor growth rates (but that's probably because he won't drink all of his milk). He'll make a great steak - if he survives infancy.

On the bright side, I hear that Jersey-Holstein mixes are very good for skill fodder. It's a shame that you'll have to promote him before you're able to give away his best skill, but that's just the luck of the draw sometimes.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

On the bright side, I hear that Jersey-Holstein mixes are very good for skill fodder. It's a shame that you'll have to promote him before you're able to give away his best skill, but that's just the luck of the draw sometimes.

You don't know anything about cows, do you?

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You don't know anything about cows, do you?

I had a steak a few days ago. Does that count?

No it doesn't, but this counts! 352

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I had a steak a few days ago. Does that count?

No it doesn't, but this counts! 352

Well I can guarantee you that that steak did not come from a Jersey-Holstein cross! Amateur breeder: those are both dairy breeds! Unless you are an inmate or, worse, somebody who eats at a school cafeteria, you won't be getting beef from dairy cows. Even McDonald's wouldn't stoop that low!

And aren't the puns Rex's deal? 353

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well I can guarantee you that that steak did not come from a Jersey-Holstein cross! Amateur breeder: those are both dairy breeds! Unless you are an inmate or, worse, somebody who eats at a school cafeteria, you won't be getting beef from dairy cows. Even McDonald's wouldn't stoop that low!

And aren't the puns Rex's deal? 353

Well I'm sorry that I've never been to Jersey, let alone Holstein! :P But the next time I do go there, I'll be sure to let you know all of my opinions about their cows.

I would've shared more puns before, but I didn't want to sully anyone's mood. 354

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh... well... wanna guess what blue character I managed to get in my very second session? I'll give you a hint:

Hide contents

Spring has certainly sprung in my barracks...

Also his name is Xander and he's not Caeda.

I'm not good at hints.

Otherwise, I got my first Deirdre, which is awesome since she was one of my most-wanted characters (although she's +HP/-Res which is unfortunate), and my first Ike, which is neat as well (and far better with +Atk/-Res). I'm hoping to get some money on my birthday to try some more, hopefully for Caeda, Hector, and/or Celica if I can.

How have your pulls been going?

So I started the day out with 100 orbs and I ended up with 3 5*s, 1 seasonal unit, and 2 normal units, none of which I had, which is good.  It's not so good that I now have a Spring!Camilla instead of a Bride!Caeda but you know, I still have hope.  The other two was a Deidre and a Genny, so not too bad thus far.

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So I started the day out with 100 orbs and I ended up with 3 5*s, 1 seasonal unit, and 2 normal units, none of which I had, which is good.  It's not so good that I now have a Spring!Camilla instead of a Bride!Caeda but you know, I still have hope.  The other two was a Deidre and a Genny, so not too bad thus far.

Certainly not too bad, although I'm sorry to hear about Camilla instead of Caeda. Looks like we both still have to hope for Caeda before the end of this.

42 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You do NOT talk about half of Team Destruction like that!

3 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I've currently spent 95 orbs and only gotten a Spring Camilla. 

pls all i really truly wanted was a Brave Lyn...

I was wondering if those sketches earlier were any indication of who you wanted from the banner, heh. If you really only want Lyn though, it may be better to just go for colorless only. Unless you were trying to already, in which case... you have my sympathies for managing to get Camilla.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I was wondering if those sketches earlier were any indication of who you wanted from the banner, heh. If you really only want Lyn though, it may be better to just go for colorless only. Unless you were trying to already, in which case... you have my sympathies for managing to get Camilla.

Well I don't have hardly any of the focus units, so doing a full pull seemed like the best option for me. Although Bubblemum is sniping and she's already got herself more 5*s than me by spending the same amount of orbs. I didn't have a Camilla, so all is not lost I suppose.

2 :(

16 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Well I don't have hardly any of the focus units, so doing a full pull seemed like the best option for me. Although Bubblemum is sniping and she's already got herself more 5*s than me by spending the same amount of orbs. I didn't have a Camilla, so all is not lost I suppose.

2 :(

Fair enough. I only have Cordelia and Lyn myself, so I've been doing full pulls as well, since I kinda want everyone.

I really want to get a Camilla or two and give her "tome" to Deirdre. Preferably a Deirdre with +Res, so I can then forge the "tome" and have a Deirdre with 42 Res and an egg for a weapon. It may be a waste of her personal weapon, but it sounds like too much fun for me to not want to do.

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nope, my pity percentage went up to 9.5% and I suddenly stopped getting red orbs (which I was sniping) for 3 sessions in a row.

The good news: My pity percentage is still 9.5%.

The bad news: ...., You can probably guess right?

32 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You do NOT talk about half of Team Destruction like that!

And here I thought teams consisted of four members

I already have about half of the units on the banner I think, so I'm only really intrested in Celica and Ayra. Would be great if I do manage to get Ayra this time around :(