Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I see you settled on a festive avatar, Rex.

I'll get into the true Christmas spirit later (the Santa hat on Fjorm just didn't quite fit) so for now I'm fulfilling my duties as King of Ice and accepting Fjorm into my army. It's so small! Why is ice so underrepresented in fiction? Doesn't anyone see the beauty of winter?

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've considered an avi change and have some choices in mind, but I like consistency.

You haven't changed at all since you've joined, have you? Heh, I've had at least 20 avatar changes.

... I don't know if that's a good thing.

24 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'll get into the true Christmas spirit later (the Santa hat on Fjorm just didn't quite fit) so for now I'm fulfilling my duties as King of Ice and accepting Fjorm into my army. It's so small! Why is ice so underrepresented in fiction? Doesn't anyone see the beauty of winter?

Fair enough. I should think of a good Christmas avatar as well, although I'm not really sure what I could do at the moment. Ice princesses may not have much representation, but the ones that do exist have certainly made a presence for themselves...

44 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've considered an avi change and have some choices in mind, but I like consistency.

Hahahahahahahaha

I gave up on consistency looooooooooooooooong ago. Like, a week or two after I joined, I think was when my first avatar switch happened.

42 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's so small! Why is ice so underrepresented in fiction? Doesn't anyone see the beauty of winter?

I love the winter and the snow.... until frostbite sets in (if hypothermia sets in, then I really love it).

I live in a place where I get all four seasons. I like the falling of snow and the fluffy white sparkling snow. But after two days the snow turns to ice, the sparkle vanishes, cabin fever sets in, and you can't walk around/drive outside unless you don't mind a little slip and slide.

By the way Your Chilling Majesty, I believe I've found you a new palace:

latest?cb=20090515185758

My apologies about the resolution, here is a link:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/batenkaitos/images/6/67/WAZN.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090515185758

Paid no heed to the man standing in the middle, or the yellow arrow over his head.

Your new floating island home is called Wazn. The castle town is called Cursa. The castle itself is called Kaffaljidhma.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I miss the two years I spent in Wisconsin. Shoveling the driveway was a bit of a pain, but the snow was so nice to look at. We don't even get an actual winter where I am now, so it's even more missed than before.

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Fair enough. I should think of a good Christmas avatar as well, although I'm not really sure what I could do at the moment.

Just do what everyone else does and add a Santa hat.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I love the winter and the snow.... until frostbite sets in (if hypothermia sets in, then I really love it).

I live in a place where I get all four seasons. I like the falling of snow and the fluffy white sparkling snow. But after two days the snow turns to ice, the sparkle vanishes, cabin fever sets in, and you can't walk around/drive outside unless you don't mind a little slip and slide.

I love the winter as well, and every part of it - frostbite and hypothermia as well. Where I live gets all four seasons as well, though the past few years snow hasn't stuck around much (darn global warming) so even though I am often the one to shovel the sidewalk, it usually melts before I have the opportunity.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

By the way Your Chilling Majesty, I believe I've found you a new palace:

latest?cb=20090515185758

My apologies about the resolution, here is a link:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/batenkaitos/images/6/67/WAZN.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090515185758

Paid no heed to the man standing in the middle, or the yellow arrow over his head.

Your new floating island home is called Wazn. The castle town is called Cursa. The castle itself is called Kaffaljidhma.

Oh, it's beautiful.The crystal symmetry, the icicled walkway, the latticed wings, oh it's wonderful. Ice characters may be underrepresented, bu ice castles? Those are everywhere and always beautiful.

... Say, what is this from?

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Am I succeeding in being festive?

Well, you're more festive than the rest of us. I say "yay!"

104, just gave my Nephenee a +spd Slaying Lance and she now has 44 speed, thats enough to disable Mia and neutral Ayra's Flashing Blade and if I want to overkill it I can give her the speed+ seal but I don't know what you would need 47 speed for 

Edited by Mackc2