Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

33 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yup!  Her and Deidre are getting Glacies whenever I have time to go through my fodder and see if I have enough to give it to them.

Yay! Glacies for everyone!

32 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Have you been sniping for just a certain color or two? I'm at 9% right now too, but that was after getting the three 5-stars within two full summons.

Not particularly. My first attempt was a full summon, though I got nothing. After that I've been "sniping" but towards no specific color. Admittedly, I'm a casual player who has few orbs and plays sparingly, but still, no 5 stars yet. What I do have though is three 3 star Niles though, so that's something. Cries.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yay! Glacies for everyone!

Not particularly. My first attempt was a full summon, though I got nothing. After that I've been "sniping" but towards no specific color. Admittedly, I'm a casual player who has few orbs and plays sparingly, but still, no 5 stars yet. What I do have though is three 3 star Niles though, so that's something. Cries.

Speaking of Glacies, your Olwen is looking pretty nice ;)

Ah, gotcha. I'm probably too invested in Heroes for my own good, so I envy your casual player status, haha. Hey man, merge all those Niles copies together, make him a +10 Niles, and he can become... passable, somewhat. Hooray?

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Speaking of Glacies, your Olwen is looking pretty nice ;)

Thanks! I sort of just slapped a bunch of good looking skills on her and said "this looks tough."

Spoiler

I have the strangest feeling I shouldn't mention I was considering using Katarina as the unit for Olwen to get Glacies from before using Felicia.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, gotcha. I'm probably too invested in Heroes for my own good, so I envy your casual player status, haha. Hey man, merge all those Niles copies together, make him a +10 Niles, and he can become... passable, somewhat. Hooray?

Yay for passable 10+ 3 star Niles! Woo...

I swear I'm gonna end this banner with 11+ pity rate and no 5 stars.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Thanks! I sort of just slapped a bunch of good looking skills on her and said "this looks tough."

Hide contents

I have the strangest feeling I shouldn't mention I was considering using Katarina as the unit for Olwen to get Glacies from before using Felicia.

Yay for passable 10+ 3 star Niles! Woo...

I swear I'm gonna end this banner with 11+ pity rate and no 5 stars.

wait

Do you also have Katarina???

Don't make me Send Home my own Olwen out of spite >:(

I think I'll have some spare money in the next couple of days, so I'm hoping to buy some orbs (don't judge me) and maybe get some more units. Celica, Ayra, Caeda, Genny, Hector, a better Deirdre and Cordelia... there are too many things I still want, haha. I wish the both of us luck for the remainder of the banner.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I exclusively want hector or deidre from this banner, because far too many people would love DC

Yes. My goodness, I need DC for Sheena, for Seliph, for Titania, for Tobin, for Camilla, for Lloyd, and then some jokey ones for fun, like Caeda and Fir. Going this long in Heroes without a single Hector is painful.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Do you also have Katarina???

Don't make me Send Home my own Olwen out of spite >:(

Yeah, she was my third 5 star after Tiki and Olwen. She's really good, but a bit of a glass cannon so I generally prefer Olwen.

But I didn't get rid of her! I almost did but I didn't! So don't get rid of Olwen! Noooooo!

20 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think I'll have some spare money in the next couple of days, so I'm hoping to buy some orbs (don't judge me) and maybe get some more units. Celica, Ayra, Caeda, Genny, Hector, a better Deirdre and Cordelia... there are too many things I still want, haha. I wish the both of us luck for the remainder of the banner.

Paying scum I bid you much luck in your attempts. Please don't let your spending of money be in vain.

20 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I exclusively want hector or deidre from this banner, because far too many people would love DC

I'd go for green but I don't want to risk getting a Spring Camilla.

39 Clues.

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah, she was my third 5 star after Tiki and Olwen. She's really good, but a bit of a glass cannon so I generally prefer Olwen.

But I didn't get rid of her! I almost did but I didn't! So don't get rid of Olwen! Noooooo!

I will admit, I do like Olwen as well, and I've spent a lot of skills on her, so I wouldn't want to get rid of her anyway. You lucked out this time, Rex!

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Paying scum I bid you much luck in your attempts. Please don't let your spending of money be in vain.

I'd go for green but I don't want to risk getting a Spring Camilla.

Haha, I will do my best. Spending money on the Short-Haired Ladies banner, while not giving me Katarina, did give me two separate Young Tikis somehow, so hopefully my money will be similarly not wasted here.

I really want to get Spring Camilla... because I want to give her weapon to Deirdre. Having her use an egg as a weapon just sounds like way too much fun. Now, if I get more than one or two Spring Camillas, then I'll be much more disappointed.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I am closer to 40 than I am to 20.

Mid-life crisis or...

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I really want to get Spring Camilla... because I want to give her weapon to Deirdre. Having her use an egg as a weapon just sounds like way too much fun. Now, if I get more than one or two Spring Camillas, then I'll be much more disappointed.

That does sound like an eggcelent idea. After all, it is sort of a yoke weapon, so naturally it would make Deirdre be a chick above the rest. But of course, that's just a possibility - so don't count your chickens before they hatch.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

After all, it is sort of a yoke weapon, so naturally it would make Deirdre be a chick above the rest.

V6s5Kom.png

I, uh... I feel like this sentence may have a different connotation than you might've intended...

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

V6s5Kom.png

I, uh... I feel like this sentence may have a different connotation than you might've intended...

... Dang. I thought that was how to spell it.

Whelp, time to commit sepuku!

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Dang. I thought that was how to spell it.

Whelp, time to commit sepuku!

If it makes you feel any better, I only realized this because I made the same mistake a few days ago, heh. Just be glad that it wasn't Sully that caught you, or he might've had some real issues with you.

This is my 1,337th post. What a wonder content count to reach on my birthday.

Also, I might post too much on this forum, but oh well :P

Edited by DefaultBeep

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Posts in Far From the Forest don't count. All those numbered posts are from other areas of the forums. In reality, you've both posted much more than what it says.

Wait.

They don't?

Oh... oh boy... so that means that all of my posts here aren't even listed...

There may be a problem with my amount of posts.