Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Still, you can never be too careful. Even an Ice Dragon can be threatening at times...

Oh trust me... as someone who's played chapters 13 and 14 of New Mystery, I understand that threat all too well.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ok, I was just wondering what y'all were talking about aliases and stuff.

565... my first 5x5...

We have to send them in Pre Game.  I'm curious to see if anyone will actually pin my name to me specifically though. Hehehehe 

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

True, but it would feel deceitful of me regardless. I wonder if I could get away with a name like "Mr. Innocent Shouldn'tbekilled"...

Best name ever! 10/10

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

@DefaultBeep, what's the song in your signature?

Good eye, my friend. It's part of the chorus from "Would You Fight For My Love?" by Jack White. It's not one of my favorites from him, but it works quite well with how my signature is written:

Spoiler

Heh, I'm not going to actually use any of the names or ideas I've mentioned. I've narrowed it down to two choices that I haven't talked about, which I'll have to decide between soon.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I thought we weren't allowed to strategize pre-game.

We aren't.  This is us joking around.  We still don't know how to take things seriously!  My sarcasm and sense of humor doesn't always come across online.  I'm sure Beep knows not to use. right?

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 minute ago, Megalodon966 said:

I remember the good times I had on Miiverse. 583

Me too. It's funny how an online society like that can end, and you feel like you've lost friends, while you could be rubbing shoulders with the same folks somewhere else. I could've known you in another life, but there's no way either of us would figure it out now.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

We aren't.  This is us joking around.  We still don't know how to take things seriously!  My sarcasm and sense of humor doesn't always come across online.  I'm sure Beep knows not to use. right?

It's probably a good thing there's less contact in this game, considering how our last game started out, haha. I'm definitely not going to actually use Mr. Innocent Shouldn'tbekilled in the actual game. Just go easy on anyone with the name Sir Notevil Theonlygoodguy.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Just go easy on anyone with the name Sir Notevil Theonlygoodguy.

Just as long as you go easy on me.  No one will be able to tell who Manga72Movies is!  Right?

590 we need to learn how to count

Edited by Anime27Arts

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Just as long as you go easy on me.  No one will be able to tell who Manga72Movies is!  Right?

Let's just both agree that, if there's anyone with the name Max Iceberg, we'll both focus on them instead.

593 Hoo boy, that was a mess of counting mishaps that just happened.

Edited by DefaultBeep