Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Aw, thanks guys! Your support means a lot to me. I hope to not lose the trust you have given me.

Is that not a common phrase? I guess "being allied with the mods" might be a more accurate way to say it.

oh no, i wasn't calling out the phrasing! i was laughing at the sentiment, like, people accusing you of being cool with the mods like this is a bad thing. in cahoot with something is totally a good phrase

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

So my expert deduction skills guess work found out that Bart was 24. If you're older than Bart... maybe 25? You said 20 was a good guess so I can't imagine you're late 20's, right?

Oh, that's my mistake. When I said "Good guess," I was leaning more to "Nice try." Your guess would be closer than Rezzy's.

Edited by Regent

6 minutes ago, Specta said:

oh no, i wasn't calling out the phrasing! i was laughing at the sentiment, like, people accusing you of being cool with the mods like this is a bad thing. in cahoot with something is totally a good phrase

Oh, that makes sense then, haha. At least now I have proof of my "innocence" from you and Integrity, so thanks for that!

You guys need to get your theology straight. God is omnipresent, therefore He is currently online. He is also omnipotent, so if He wanted to, He could cause Integrity, Specta, and Parrhesia's computers to explode as He did when He delivered us from the tyranny of Eclipse. The fact that He has not done so means that one of us is living in sin... maybe. I'm suspecting Rex and Meap have been getting into some seedy visual novels lately. If they repent of their sin of giving into their carnal desires, our protection shall return with vengeance.

That's what real theology sounds like, since apparently I'm the most mature Christian on this thread. 

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

You guys need to get your theology straight. God is omnipresent, therefore He is currently online. He is also omnipotent, so if He wanted to, He could cause Integrity, Specta, and Parrhesia's computers to explode as He did when He delivered us from the tyranny of Eclipse. The fact that He has not done so means that one of us is living in sin... maybe. I'm suspecting Rex and Meap have been getting into some seedy visual novels lately. If they repent of their sin of giving into their carnal desires, our protection shall return with vengeance.

That's what real theology sounds like, since apparently I'm the most mature Christian on this thread. 

If he is currently online what's the account name he is using?

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

what the fuck

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

If he is currently online what's the account name he is using?

I think He's just been lurking. It's possible to log in anonymously on SF, after all.

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

If they repent of their sin of giving into their carnal desires, our protection shall return with vengeance.

I read that as "camel desires", and I was super concerned about what you were accusing me and Rex of. Don't you know that it's a sin to kinkshame?

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What happened to this thread in the last couple of hours?

I think we're toeing the line of blasphemy at this point. So really, nothing too different from what we normally do around here.

Edited by DefaultBeep

33 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

poe's lawing mad hard rn

40 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Amen.

Oh great, now another person is judging my camel desires. Thanks, Sully.

2 Anime.

You have not posted on this thread for a while.

So how do you manage to ninja me as soon as you finally start posting again??????

Edited by DefaultBeep