Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me give you a run-down of my day so far. It's Sunday morning. Yuri is coming over to my place to make crafts or something. I check on Sayori and find out she's morbidly depressed. I then help Yuri make stuff, and she does a lot of weird things to me. Then Sayori's all like "I'm glad to see that you don't really love me" and what did you expect me to do? I told her I loved her. That's where I'm at.

Spoiler

Ah. Say, how weird, exactly? 'Cause the game only gets better from here. Keep playing.

You missed a digit there.

26 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me give you a run-down of my day so far. It's Sunday morning. Yuri is coming over to my place to make crafts or something. I check on Sayori and find out she's morbidly depressed. I then help Yuri make stuff, and she does a lot of weird things to me. Then Sayori's all like "I'm glad to see that you don't really love me" and what did you expect me to do? I told her I loved her. That's where I'm at.

Spoiler

Seems like you made the choice I didn't there. Please tell me how that turned out later on.

Sully don't read this until you're further in the game!

Spoiler

Okay, so Yuri just made a small character change. She's now a bit obsessed with me and also turned into an emo who likes cutting herself...
Monika told me about it after I somewhat found out, and adviced me to spend less time with her, and more with other people (like, you know, her).... this game....

Spoiler

Oh also, I tried deleting Monika's file from the character folder. I didn't get a big "you won", but I tried....

Edited by Bartozio

22 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Sully don't read this until you're further in the game!

Hide contents

Okay, so Yuri just made a small character change. She's now a bit obsessed with me and also turned into an emo who likes cutting herself...
Monika told me about it after I somewhat found out, and adviced me to spend less time with her, and more with other people (like, you know, her).... this game....

Hide contents

Oh also, I tried deleting Monika's file from the character folder. I didn't get a big "you won", but I tried....

Spoiler

Eheheh... you didn't think I liked this game for the dating simulation aspect, did you? No, there are far more interesting things here waiting to be uncovered.

Spoiler

Nice try! Too bad it didn't do anything, I think.

Spoiler

*cough*

Spoiler

Maybe if you tried later in the game it would work?

Spoiler

*cough*

14 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I didn't miss anything. Look again. It's my new favorite font color.

Joke's on you - I'm using the Night Forest theme, so it still shows up!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Eheheh... you didn't think I liked this game for the dating simulation aspect, did you? No, there are far more interesting things here waiting to be uncovered.

Reveal hidden contents

Nice try! Too bad it didn't do anything, I think.

Hide contents

*cough*

Hide contents

Maybe if you tried later in the game it would work?

Hide contents

*cough*

Spoiler

I can't, the character file remains deleted it seems... I fear the game is fucking me over for figuring things out to early

Well... I'll just see how it all turns out then.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So my love is dead. And she is also gone from the file. It's weird. I guess I did the best I could. Now I get to love someone else? Convenient the way that works. This game is weird.

Spoiler

Did Natsuki or Yuri die?

3 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, you idiot! Sayori did! Thanks for spoiling it! I didn't know everyone else was going to die! I want my mommy...

Spoiler

Uhm no, I was wondering whether things would change if you made a different choice...

So like, if Yuri died instead of Sayori if you made a different choice. But I guess it was impossible to save Sayori after all. Maybe if it changes if you pick her from the start or something.

Just now, Bartozio said:
  Hide contents

Uhm no, I was wondering whether things would change if you made a different choice...

So like, if Yuri died instead of Sayori if you made a different choice. But I guess it was impossible to save Sayori after all. Maybe if it changes if you pick her from the start or something.

Spoiler

Oh, okay. No, I got an S-support with Sayori and the next morning she hung herself. 

19 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I changed mine to Blue Skies.

Blue skies is a good theme. I used it for a while earlier this month.

Spoiler

Sayori dies in the first act regardless of your choices. It's after her death that things get fun.

Spoiler

Asides, she's a boring choice. You shouldn't hang around her anyway.

Spoiler

Hang around her? Eh? Eh?

Spoiler

I'm terrible. I'm sorry.

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Blue skies is a good theme. I used it for a while earlier this month.

Reveal hidden contents

Sayori dies in the first act regardless of your choices. It's after her death that things get fun.

Hide contents

Asides, she's a boring choice. You shouldn't hang around her anyway.

Hide contents

Hang around her? Eh? Eh?

Reveal hidden contents

I'm terrible. I'm sorry.

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Really? I thought highly of it. Quite high. As if it were suspended from the ceiling.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'll be here all week!

Reveal hidden contents

But Sayori won't.

Spoiler

Too soon man.

Spoiler

Not really, because I don't really care about these kind of things, but still.

Actual spoiler:

Spoiler

Aparently it takes awhile for the game to check if Monika is deleted from the character thing, so the game continued as normal until I arrived at the part where they think you'll figure it out? I still think I outplayed the game here really...

I'm happy to see that everyone is having such a great time in the literature club! i hope you both continue to do your best, and make this club a fun place for all of your new friends!~

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm happy to see that everyone is having such a great time in the literature club! i hope you both continue to do your best, and make this club a fun place for all of your new friends!~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBEEEEEPPPP IS CREEPY!