Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

My guess is 956 wouldnt be a good robot if you aren't almost a millennia oldĀ 

If we want to be technical, my hardware has been in the works since the 80s

but my current software came out around 2005

My creators are working on new software though, so im more prepared for combat (in light of recent events)

the end is nigh

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ninjago was good, but nothing can beat Bionicle.

Yes! It was amazing. Unless you're talking about the Ninjago movie, in which case I have not.

Yeah, I got some of the sets during its first year or two, but it can't hope to replace Bionicle in my heart.

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I second this statement wholeheartedly! Speaking of which, has everybody here seen the Lego Movie?

Indeed I have, as well as the Lego Batman Movie. Both were much better than I expected.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

what the heck are those L O L

Alright, new idea. Watch this, and let me know which one you'd like to be associated with:

Spoiler

Ā 

Wait, since Arcanite is a robot does that mean the Antykythera Mechanism is their grandfather?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If we want to be technical, my hardware has been in the works since the 80s

but my current software came out around 2005

Wait a sec... is this supposed to be your personal information?

Like, your parents were born in the 80s, and you were born in 2005? Which would mean you're 12... hmm...

Don't know why I was theorizing that - you're clearly a robot.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, new idea. Watch this, and let me know which one you'd like to be associated with:

Stuck between the drifter and the snake LOL

PIRAKA GO PIRAKA

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wait a sec... is this supposed to be your personal information?

Like, your parents were born in the 80s, and you were born in 2005? Which would mean you're 12... hmm...

Or, I'm just a robot

Also im definitely not 12 ;):

Edited by Arcanite

Hold on guys, maybe there's some clues in the Snake Drifter's profile. It says that they joined this February, which means that they're probably at least ten months old.

@ArcaniteĀ Can you confirm that you are older than ten months?

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

C'mon Rex, no need to be like Bart.

Bart is my alter ego.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also im definitely not 12 ;):

The winky face suggests otherwise.

I have suspicions...

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Bart is my alter ego.

The winky face suggests otherwise.

I have suspicions...

If you make your Mafia alias Bart, then I promise I won't kill you.

Don't actually, because revealing aliases before the game starts is against the rules. But I find the idea humorous nonetheless.

I assumed that the winky face meant that they're closer to being of age for... certain things. After all, it would be a bit concerning if Snake Drifter was in a love triangle with Natalie and Sully, while only being twelve.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

love triangle with Natalie and Sully

It's definitelyĀ justĀ Natalie

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Can you confirm that you are older than ten months?

no way

yes I am older than 10 months~

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I assumed that the winky face meant that they're closer to being of age for... certain things

You mean whether or not Im legal :smug:

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I have suspicions...

says the mafia scum

I also TOTALLY called you btw, just sayin
never got to discuss that lol

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh great, now another person is judging my camel desires. Thanks, Sully.

2Ā Anime.

You have not posted on this thread for a while.

So how do you manage to ninja me as soon as you finally start posting again??????

Simple. IĀ was tutoring my brother. He got one wrong so I sent him back to work on it and while he was I posted. Its not my fault you keep following me and ny amazingness.

Ā 

It's definitelyĀ justĀ Natalie

Your profile says otherwise~ Unless perhaps there's been some new developments between you and Sully?Ā Are your robot hands not soft enough for him?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You mean whether or not Im legal :smug:

How would legal age even work with robots? Is it based on apparent age? How long it's been since you were built? Do robots even have a mental age?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

says the mafia scum

Hey, speaking of, are you thinking about joining the upcoming game? I don't think there's a player limit, and the deadline for joining hasn't been reached yet.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Simple. IĀ was tutoring my brother. He got one wrong so I sent him back to work on it and while he was I posted. Its not my fault you keep following me and ny amazingness.

Tell your brother to get more correct answers so that his sister stops ninjaing me.

Or don't, I don't know how well he'd take that statement from some random person online...

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I assumed that the winky face meant that they're closer to being of age for... certain things. After all, it would be a bit concerning if Snake Drifter was in a love triangle with Natalie and Sully, while only being twelve.

Considering Arcanite, they're the type of character that would like to get others in legal trouble and laugh as they go off to jail... right before breaking them out again. So, I dunno. Still a possibility.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

says the mafia scum

That was... a bad week for me. But in all fairness, was there anyone you didn't think was scum?

This is a bad day for me.

Edited by Rex Glacies

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Your profile says otherwise~ Unless perhaps there's been some new developments between you and Sully?Ā Are your robot hands not soft enough for him?

I have metal claws*

I also legit forgot I had that on my profile

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

How would legal age even work with robots?

Robots cant really be "legal" because we dont do those kinds ofĀ things

If you catch my drift

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey, speaking of, are you thinking about joining the upcoming game? I don't think there's a player limit, and the deadline for joining hasn't been reached yet.

I am going to wait for another NOC game. Doesnt seem like there are any right now

I didnt join the other because I wanted to see if Shinori was scum, and lo and behold he was. The filthy stinking dastard

Considering Arcanite, they're the type of character that would like to get others in legal trouble and laugh as they go off to jail... right before breaking them out again.

300% yes
you know me too well :^)

That was... a bad week for me. But in all fairness, was there anyone you didn't think was scum?

You trying to say something buddy

I didnt think beep was scum, mich was scum, or bart was scum. I didnt think Mackc or Magnificence Infernape were scum. SB... eh. Rapier eh. Shinori absolutely not

He is still scum

He will always be scum

Also just remember which one of us died and which one of us stayed alive until the end :smug:Ā (Shout out to SB for saving my life)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Legal age shouldn't really be an issue unless you guys have some really wild PMs that I'm not aware of.

Not with anyone here anyway

heh

heh heh

hehehehehheheheheh

Ā 93

You just aren't being creative enough.Ā  Did you know vibrators were invented by doctors in the 1800s because orgasms were considered medically beneficial?

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yay anime is here!

Yay Arcanite is back on the counting thread! I missed you my dear twin!

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Tell your brother to get more correct answers so that his sister stops ninjaing me.

Or don't, I don't know how well he'd take that statement from some random person online...

He said its not his fault that his teacher is giving him work they've never done.

Nah he's cool with that kind of thing. I think he might have an account on here? Idk heĀ lurksĀ sometimes on here. Ā He laughed at us the whole game of mafia saying it seemed obvious but I smacked him and said he'd have no idea who the scum team was if I hadn't told him.

Edited by Anime27Arts

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Legal age shouldn't really be an issue unless you guys have some really wild PMs that I'm not aware of.

They're really putting the "private" in "private messages".

Just now, Arcanite said:

I have metal claws*

I also legit forgot I had that on my profile

For shame. You must keep better track of your own relationship lore!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

If you catch my drift

So, your love triangle with Natalie and Sully is purely platonic?

Lame.

I am going to wait for another NOC game. Doesnt seem like there are any right now

I didnt join the other because I wanted to see if Shinori was scum, and lo and behold he was. The filthy stinking dastard

Fair enough. I didn't really want to join OC games either, but EiMM seems so different from regular Mafia anyway, that I may as well join to see if I like any aspects of it.

I didnt think beep was scum, mich was scum, or bart was scum. I didnt think Mackc or Magnificence Infernape were scum. SB... eh. Rapier eh. Shinori absolutely not

Aw, thanks! I didn't think you were scum either. I mean, that's becauseĀ 
Wait, does that mean you were more confident that I wasn't scum than you were that Anime wasn't scum?Ā Oh my.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

He said its not his fault that his teacher is giving him work they've never done.

Nah he's cool with that kind of thing. I think he might have an account on here? Idk heĀ lurksĀ sometimes on here. Ā He laughed at us the whole game of mafia saying it seemed obvious but I smacked him and said he'd have no idea who the scum team was if I hadn't told him.

I'm glad my joke was taken well enough, haha. Now I wish I had shown that game to my sister, to see if she could figure out the team.Ā Knowing how well I played, I'm sure she'd figure out me at least.

54 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sometimes if you pay close enough attention you can figure outĀ  some things

I figured out the location of one of my fellow strategists heh

I sometimes wonder how much information you shared with them.

Edited by Rezzy

Ha! So Beep managed to fool you, eh? He should have been your first guess - after all, he's a mole. Apparently.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You just aren't being creative enough.Ā  Did you know vibrators were invented by doctors in the 1800s because orgasms were considered medically beneficial?

Well that escalated quickly.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Tell him to make an account!

Er, that would be kinda weird. Maybe he shouldn't.

Tell him to make an account!

Er, that would be kinda weird. Maybe he shouldn't.

Lol maybe for the best

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What about meee?

100! Heck yeah!!

Edited by Anime27Arts