Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, please. My strength falls between the second and fourth strongest masters. Do you wanna test me?

Of course! If I win, you must clearly be number four. If you win, you must clearly be the second most powerful. Either way, I know I'm the third strongest of them all!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

My demands are simple and just. As long as everyone professes their love and devotion to the superior species that is the mole, then no one will have to die.

Nie! 

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła,
Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła,
Szablą odbierzemy.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Of course! If I win, you must clearly be number four. If you win, you must clearly be the second most powerful. Either way, I know I'm the third strongest of them all!

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm the secret master that copied all the other master's techniques, top that. 

Ha ha ha.

You've fought the strongest master of this hole, the second strongest master of this hole, the fourth strongest master of this hole, and the weakest master of this hole!

I'm truly the third strongest master of this hole.

Now you see the true advantage of being third!

Earthbound was a fun game.

Edit: @Sigismund of Luxemburg, you can be spared because I think that's Polish, and I have a close friend who's Polish. You are one of the lucky ones on this day.

Edited by DefaultBeep

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Earthbound was a fun game.

Gameplay is a little dated, but the game is packed with quirkiness (sometimes bizarre) that was unique for its time, and remains that way to this day. I'd get Earthbound Beginnings on my Wii U, but I know it'd just be a more antiquated petite EB. Mother 3, I don't have emulators, but I'd play it if it ever somehow did leave Japan officially.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gameplay is a little dated, but the game is packed with quirkiness (sometimes bizarre) that was unique for its time, and remains that way to this day. I'd get Earthbound Beginnings on my Wii U, but I know it'd just be a more antiquated petite EB. Mother 3, I don't have emulators, but I'd play it if it ever somehow did leave Japan officially.

Yeah, it was a fun ride, but I don't think I'll ever want to replay it. I still want to get Beginnings since I already know so much about it, but it is intimidating... because I know so much about it, including its many flaws.. The soundtrack for EB is outstanding though, especially the vocal versions on the official Mother Soundtrack CD. One of the best physical game CD purchases I've ever made. I've thought about just buying the Japanese cartridge and then emulating it with the translation (like I did with FE6, FE5, and FE2), but I have yet to bother doing so, and I'd prefer an official release anyway.

110 Y'know what else was great about Earthbound? Very few ninjas.

111 Whoa, weird. That post showed up before mine at first. I suppose I was secretly the ninja all along.

Edited by DefaultBeep