Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

So I will.

I'm surprised.                                                                                                                                                                   2

My wish was granted.

Mack is confirmed to be Town Genie.

Thanks Mack.

I've got a question for eclipse, if she's here and is willing to answer. Do you post right after me on purpose, or is that just a coincidental thing? I know it doesn't always work out that way (you've definitely shown up a few times while I've been asleep), but it's happened enough times to make me curious.

And in case you're not here...

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Your signature is out of date 

Darn it

This is why I'm hesitant to keep information that may change in my signature.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Beep stole my favourite number 

I offer my apologies. What number was it?

...Is it 2?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Darn it

This is why I'm hesitant to keep information that may change in my signature.

I offer my apologies. What number was it?

...Is it 2?

double it 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

double it 

Ah, fair enough. I know someone else with that favorite number too. Good choice. Strong, dependable. A timeless classic.

I'm tired again.

Also hi Bart.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I overslept, sorry to dissapoint you guys.

11. Thanks for giving me a prime Beep.

No problem, I did it just for you. I see you took the sleep that I should be getting right now. I hope the prime was worth it.

Also for the record, I still don't know why you got lynched on Day 1. If I hadn't been Mafia, I still would've voted for Arcanite.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hi tired again, I once again tried and failed to pull Katarina.

Same, thanks to the VG orbs. I got a +Res/-Spd Male Corrin. Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

No problem, I did it just for you. I see you took the sleep that I should be getting right now. I hope the prime was worth it.

Also for the record, I still don't know why you got lynched on Day 1. If I hadn't been Mafia, I still would've voted for Arcanite.

Same, thanks to the VG orbs. I got a +Res/-Spd Male Corrin. Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaay.

5*? Rip your pity rate, better luck next time hopefully we will both have one by the end of the week. (Knowing my luck she will randomly show up in a few months on an unrelated banner)

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think it's mostly that people really didn't want to lynch the cop. My last post might also not have been a great one when people were pretty stressed. I think I have a tendency to get lynched without people fully realizing why they killed me again after the fact...

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

5*? Rip your pity rate, better luck next time hopefully we will both have one by the end of the week. (Knowing my luck she will randomly show up in a few months on an unrelated banner)

Nah, not quite that bad. I have had a 5-star Male Corrin break my pity rate in another banner before, though. Those were some nice 1,000 feathers.

Although if we're talking pity breakers, I did get a neutral 5-star Caeda a few days ago. It could've been worse, since I had just promoted a +Spd/-HP 4-star Caeda and the free point for Spd and HP are nice, but it's certainly not what I was hoping to get. At least I got my first Young Tiki out of this banner, so it hasn't been a complete waste of orbs.

16 curse you Baaaaaaaaaart

I guess that makes sense. And I guess I can't really talk here, since we were considering killing you if you didn't get lynched, but... at least I wasn't willing to help murder you in public?

Edited by DefaultBeep

I have yet to draw a 5* from this banner not that I can say my luck is bad, I got a good natured henry from the haloween banner in like 5 orbs

I'd best start studying, see you two another time 

Edited by Mackc2

Good luck Mack. Thanks for sending your Legion to me for like the fourth time, haha. He's determined to help Clarisse support Katarina, it seems.

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Couldn't you have posted 3 seconds faster....

I know, I really need to work on optimizing my route so I can improve my personal best time.