• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Bartozio

I see you're recently browsing

Do you just live to have tenfolts?

Yes, although I wasn't actually trying to snipe the 100 this time. I'm currently in training until I finally gain the power to defeat your evil twin.

52 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I mean he tried to kill you multiple times so all is fair in love and counting

What? No, that is totally untrue. Who is spreading all this false information about me?

I only tried to kill them once, and you could argue I didn't even really try myself, since I send an assasin instead. I'm not stupid enough to keep trying something untill it finally works, geez.

Also, I'm totally not researching where Arc is hiding their backups so I can pull of an assasination properly, it's just to get to know my good friend better...., yup

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Yes, although I wasn't actually trying to snipe the 100 this time. I'm currently in training until I finally gain the power to defeat your evil twin.

This isn't even my ultimate form

My twin is not evil, thank you very much! HMPH!

Breaking news: College Student Can't Take Handle the Sauce from Local Serenes Forest Member: Anime

16 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Also, I'm totally not researching where Arc is hiding their backups so I can pull of an assasination properly, it's just to get to know my good friend better...., yup

You spelled assassination wrong and it triggers me

Also, my location is impossible to find. And it's not like my creators didn't beef up security since your first attempt. Now we have backbackback-ups :smug: