Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

And then my favorite food was "Nachos" and my favorite thing was "Girls". Want to guess where I got the inspiration for those choices?

CtBJBbR.png

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

So I'm starting on my first playthrough of Earthbound, and the strategy guide told me I should name my party members after my friends. Here's what I came up with:

Ness = Sully

Paula = Annie

Jeff = Meap

Poo = Barto

Dog = Rex

And then my favorite food was "Nachos" and my favorite thing was "Girls". Want to guess where I got the inspiration for those choices?

Jeff is probably the most fitting choice for me, so good job there. I assume you're just a really big fan of Doritos and "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Mötley Crüe?

243 Ninjas are what's really gross >:(

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I meant fully clothed fairly young ones. Old ladies in bikinis hardly qualify as "girls" unless you mean "girls at heart".

31 isn't old.  Most athletes are in their prime right about 30.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

We're gonna get hot again, but there are no mods on so we should be good.

Has she-who-must-not-be-named been around lately?  I see she's been playing on Heroes, because I have her friended there, but I haven't seen her post on SF in quite a while.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Has she-who-must-not-be-named been around lately?  I see she's been playing on Heroes, because I have her friended there, but I haven't seen her post on SF in quite a while.

I heard she was having computer issues. Serves her right.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yes. You-know-who hasn't been on lately. Balcerzak stated she has been having internet troubles lately... so he's been taking over her job of stopping us.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

what?

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

?

Heh, it's just a silly computing joke. Although I think it technically should've been 0 and not 1, but oh well. Does anyone else here know about the Pac-Man level 256 glitch, at least?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, it's just a silly computing joke. Although I think it technically should've been 0 and not 1, but oh well. Does anyone else here know about the Pac-Man level 256 glitch, at least?

Yeah, though that wasn't the first thing that popped to mind, until you mentioned it.

Edited by Rezzy

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Maybe beep is secretly a mod 259

More evidence that he's a mole!

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh... right... I should have realized that...

How long were you planning that joke?

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Oh... right... I should have realized that...

How long were you planning that joke?

Not only have I been planning it for a while, I've already made that joke before on this thread. Except I actually added that it was a joke in my post that time, but I wanted to see if anyone would notice it if I didn't mention it. Clearly... my plan failed.