Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Bartozio how do you feel about that?

About what? The setup or the gun to my face?

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm sorry, Maya Fey. I'm sure Gaius doesn't actually hate you, he was probably just going alphabetically.

Hey you know what's cool though? Rex has no idea what's going on because he doesn't have spreadsheet access. Let's keep the little schoolboy in the dark about this, OK?

By the way Meap, you have been avenged. "Katarina" is no more.

What avenging? What have I ever done to Meap? Why would anyone of you want revenge on me?

I mean, okay, I killed Mack last game, so I guess I can see him wanting to kill me...

And I guess I heavily pushed for a Sully lynch in the same game, so I can see why he would want me dead.

And I guess after my attempts at killing her twin, Anime has some reasons to kill me as well...

Come to think of it, isn't Meap the only one here without a good reason to want me dead?

8 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Since we can all verify who is being shot can we of the counting thread agree to a truce.

I was going to propose the same thing, but recent events made me think I don't trust you guys enough for that...

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Haha, Rex's first hundred (I think). Take that Beep! Take that Bart!

I love how you guys still believe I'll be on around 5 AM....

21 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

This isn't even fair, I am like triple dead at this point, I will do my best to keep the fire on me, for the alliance.

He says, but then he immidiatly starts telling people to not triple kill him in the mafia thread...

Anyone up for shooting Mack some more? Sully?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

He says, but then he immidiatly starts telling people to not triple kill him in the mafia thread...

Anyone up for shooting Mack some more? Sully?

see its working 

7 hours ago, Bartozio said:

What avenging? What have I ever done to Meap? Why would anyone of you want revenge on me?

I mean, okay, I killed Mack last game, so I guess I can see him wanting to kill me...

And I guess I heavily pushed for a Sully lynch in the same game, so I can see why he would want me dead.

And I guess after my attempts at killing her twin, Anime has some reasons to kill me as well...

Come to think of it, isn't Meap the only one here without a good reason to want me dead?

Poor, unassuming Bart... Surely you're aware of the significance that your alias holds for me, yeah? It's nothing personal against you, but rather for your choice in alias.

2*3=6

So I'm starting on my first playthrough of Earthbound, and the strategy guide told me I should name my party members after my friends. Here's what I came up with:

Ness = Sully

Paula = Annie

Jeff = Meap

Poo = Barto

Dog = Rex

And then my favorite food was "Nachos" and my favorite thing was "Girls". Want to guess where I got the inspiration for those choices?