Which version of the iPod models do you currently own?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

iPods  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Lists of iPod collections

• iPod Classic
    • iPod Mini
    • iPod Nano
    • iPod Shuffle
    • iPod Touch
    • None, because I stick with other Music players: CD Players, MP3 Players, etc.

I don't have one. I use a 30 dollar MP3 player instead. I don't plan on getting one any time soon, either.

Somewhat like this but I don't even have an MP3. Personally I only listen to music at home not while I walk to school.

None, even though 3/4 of my school has one. On Friday a girl in my English class got her ipod stolen and the principal had to search everyones bags. >_>

XD, they used to do that in middle school, but in High School it's tough luck

For the record, I believe the iPod Nano has three generations, and the classic has 2 versions as well. The shuffle just got a new version as well, also I believe the iPod Video was an iPod all its own for a while, until they made it an incorporated feature in the Nano, and iPod Touch.

Edited by Cynthia

I was going to buy an iPod about 4 years ago on Boxing Day, but they were all sold out so I got a Creative Zen Micro (6GB version) instead.

I recently bought a 120GB Zune around the beginning of this month, and I have been enjoying it greatly. The only thing that bothers me is that there isn't a case for the MP3 player (there is a case for the 80GB, but the 120GB is slightly bigger and I am afraid that the 80GB case won't fit) so I can't carry it around with me outside. This is where my Creative Zen comes in, but it can't carry nearly as many songs as my Zune currently has, so I want to switch permanently.

Edited by Once