Pwnage!

Deity

Wait do you mean Knife?

I most certainly do. Didn't I say I was pwning some emo kid? Who else is emo here?

.......you announced it???

I posted it, yes, but not so you could care, people.

Lets not get into an argument which shall never end

Um, if I recall well, he started it.

Whatt he hell do you have against knife? He just got back. Hes been here WAY longer before you, hence him being a royal.

I dont give a heck if butter knife here has just returned from the stone age. I didn't have anything against him, until he mocked me and "tried" to step over me, which he didnt. Go see the damn posts...You will see who has the reasoning here...

So knife, if you read this, kiss my ass. I dont respect you, not even because you've been here longer than me. If you have, you should set the example for people like me, for newbs as you say, you idiot.

The next noob to join the site will still be better than you, the way you are.

I dont give a heck if butter knife here has just returned from the stone age. I didn't have anything against him, until he mocked me and "tried" to step over me, which he didnt. Go see the damn posts...You will see who has the reasoning here...

So knife, if you read this, kiss my ass. I dont respect you, not even because you've been here longer than me. If you have, you should set the example for people like me, for newbs as you say, you idiot.

The next noob to join the site will still be better than you, the way you are.

Dude he is only joking. Waha Knife just jokes about with newbies.

Now lets just forget everything that happened.

No point arguing...its not gonna get us anywhere

Do NOT make topics like this! I swear if people keep acting up around here, I'm going to start having to hand out warns, or worse.